Can we talk?

Heiress of L O V E

xRawrRiot: Yeah Hyunseung is clever indeed... XP

Hello_Angel: Y'know I think you will like this chapter ^^ XP Let's see the method to my madness XP

aegyoattack: Trust me it's only going to get better... please do enjoy it!


Thanks you guys for reading and please do enjoy this chapter! ^^


I decided to take a nap prior to going out to eat. I was pretty beat from the plane trip and I was also a little upset about how much things had drastically changed since I got back. My phone went off. It was a text message.

So tell me how bad was it?

-Jungmin

I sighed and sat up in my bed.

It wasn’t great. I’ll fill you in later. We can do breakfast tomorrow.

Does that sound good to you? I never thought I would say this

But I miss the China days.

-Jae

“You up?” Hyunseung asked, from the other side of my door.

“Unfortunately, yes,” I answered him rubbing my eyes.

“Umm I’m going to go out to the store for a bit. Do you need anything?” He asked me.

“Nah thanks though,” I answered. He smiled and left. Not too long afterward Jungmin replied back.

Yeah sounds great… lets hang out for a while though. I feel lonely up here.

-Jungmin.

I smiled and shrugged. I guess a little time with Jungmin wouldn’t kill me.

Be right there give me a little.

-Jae

I went to go change in to something more casual. (http://www.polyvore.com/etc_etc/set?id=26437548) As soon as I got dressed I started to head out the door. As I opened the door I ran in to a familiar face, Yoseob.

“Uh… hi,” I greeted him.

“Umm hey, are you going somewhere?” He asked. I nodded.

“Well yeah I was going to go hang out with Jungmin for a while.” I told him honestly, he looked a little taken back.

“Jungmin, he still lives around here? I haven’t seen him in ages.” He commented. I shrugged. Jungmin hadn’t been in school in forever and the guys didn’t even know that I spent the last month with him.

“Yeah well good friends keep in touch,” I told him, smiling. We stood in an awkward silence for a while.

“So is Hyunseung home?” He asked. I shook my head.

“No he left to get some things at the market. He should be back in an hour or so,” I informed him, I knew how meticulous Hyunseung was about his shopping.

“Oh, well do you want to hang out?” He suggested, while scratching the back of his neck.

“Um… I would but I have plans. Plus I’ll get to see you later anyways.” I answered him, hoping that would get me over to Jungmin’s the quickest.

“Well I just need to talk to you for a bit. I promise it won’t take too long.” He pleaded. I sighed and took out my phone.

“Okay, just give me a second to tell Jungmin,” I said, texting him.

Hey Jungmin, I’ll be late. Yoseob surprised me

Now he wants to talk. I don’t know what this is

All about but be alert just in case I need you to

Save me.

-Jae.

I put up my phone and looked over at him.

“Alright let’s go,” I proclaimed. He nodded and we headed down in to the city. “So where did you want to go?” I asked. He shrugged.

“Anywhere, I just wanted to spend time with you.” He confessed. I smiled but soon bitterly remembered that Yoseob was dating Gayoon.

“Well I mean we can just walk around I guess. There is no where that I really want to go.” I told him honestly. We walked around in silence and we didn’t say anything.

“So how was your trip?” He asked. I smiled and nodded.

“Some of the best time of my life really. I kind wish I could do it again,” I said, remembering all the things I did on my trip.

“Well we missed you. I missed you,” He told me. I smiled.

“Yeah, I can’t say I didn’t miss you guys. I even got some souvenirs for Dongwoon.” I added.

“You didn’t get anything for me?” He wondered. I laughed.

“Nah you’re a bad kid. Plus Dongwoon specifically asked for something.” I clarified. He chuckled. “So why didn’t you tell me you were dating Gayoon?” I asked, getting to the point.

“I-I…how did you know about that,” He wondered.

“You didn’t think that I would come here and see everyone’s strange expressions and wonder what was going on. Plus you kissed me out of nowhere and then apologized. That definitely didn’t strike me as normal.” I explained, trying to remain as calm as possible. He didn’t comment. “So are you going to tell me or do I have to ask her tonight?” I threatened. I was going to get some answers if that was the last thing I did.

“Look I mean I honestly do like her… it’s just lately I just I’ve been wondering if I just like her as a friend or if I actually do like her as my girlfriend.” He told me. I looked at him questionably.

“Well isn’t that something you usually ask yourself before you ask out a girl?” I told him wondering where all of his logic was coming from.

“You’re right. It was just when you were gone I was so sure that I liked her.” He told me. I sighed and gave him a gaze of confusion.

“Are you saying that now that I’m back you’re starting to question whether or not you like her?” I questioned. He nodded. I rolled my eyes. “You’re so confusing Yoseob. Why are you questioning it now all of the sudden? I thought you said you were sure.” I scolded him. He looked down at the ground and then slowly turned his gaze towards me.

“I know. Look I’m sorry for kissing you that day at the airport. I shouldn’t have done that. I-I just don’t understand my feelings.” He told me. I shrugged at him.

“All I can say is that you decided to date her now you deal with the consequences. I don’t want anything to do with it.” I told him. He nodded and didn’t say anything. I know I was pretty harsh, but I was getting frustrated with the way that he was acting. I couldn’t understand if it was because he had feelings for Gayoon or if it was because he might have had feelings for me. One thing was for sure; because he was dating Gayoon I wasn’t going to get involved. I didn’t like her and I wasn’t going to lose contact with Yoseob just because she thinks that I’m a potential “threat” to her.  

Yoseob and I walked in silence until we reached the apartment. “Yoseobie… just because I yell at you doesn’t me I don’t care about you. I’m just a little frustrated with your choices is all,” I told him while stopping in front of the stairs leading towards the apartment. He smiled at me and shook his head in agreement.

“Yeah, I understand. Honestly, I’m glad you yell at me. I’d rather you care for me than not care for me at all.” He told me. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. I just wanted to enjoy his presence even if it was just for a little while.

“You’re an amazing person Yoseob.” I told him, while letting go of the hug. He smiled at me and waved. I headed up the stairs.

“JAE,” He called before I could get to far up.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Do you think… y’know if I wasn’t dating Gayoon… that I could stand a chance with you?” He asked. I laughed and shrugged.

“Maybe…who will ever know?” I vaguely answered him. He pouted at me and I headed up towards Jungmin’s room. I wonder how today’s dinner will turn out.

As soon as I got to Jungmin’s we sat and talked for a while.

“So how was your chat with Yoseob?” He wondered out loud. I groaned.

“Pretty confusing, He says that he doesn’t know if he really likes Gayoon. The weird thing is… I was kind of relieved by that.” I told him honestly. Jungmin started to chuckle.

“You are so dense Jae. When are you going to realize that maybe you have feelings for Yoseob and maybe he has feelings for you?” He bluntly stated. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

“Right Jungmin and how is that all going to work out when he has a girlfriend? Plus I don’t think I have feelings for him. I just care for him. Plus I don’t like Gayoon.” I rambled on mindlessly. Jungmin merely laughed at me.

“Right well if it let’s you sleep at night then fine… yes you only care about Yoseob but it’s not like you have a giant crush on him or anything.” He stated sarcastically. I got up and headed towards the door.

“Well you keep going with your theories. I need to go get ready for dinner with the guys.” I told him opening the door.

“Have fun,” He called from the living room.

“I’ll try,” I yelled back, while closing the door and heading back to the apartment.

Well...I wonder how dinner is going to be today.


Please comment! I want to say there will be at least 10 chapters left of this story so please do comment! thanks!