The Good Times

Heiress of L O V E
Please Enjoy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY strawberrykiwi612!!!!!
-------------------
“The Park?” I said out loud as we arrived.
“Yeah… isn’t it great?” He asked me. I looked around and shrugged.

“I guess this is distracting?” I said looking around. This park was more of a little kid’s park. I wasn’t sure why he took me here.

“Lets play!” He suggested. I smiled.

*So that was what he wanted to do.*

“Alright… lets play” I added. We soon got to playing like little kids. I was happy that I got to spend this time with Yoseob. He knew exactly what to do to make me feel… okay.

What was this feeling?

[Back At the Apartment]

[DooJoon’s POV]

So Tohru and I were just messing around the kitchen. At first it was kind of awkward, but eventually we became comfortable with each other.

“We should make cake.” Tohru suggested. I shrugged.

“Only if you’re my assistant.” I told her. I could see a small blush appear on her cheeks. I thought it was cute.

“Fine, but I call the biggest slice of cake.” She bargained further.

“Deal.” I answered. We started getting out all the supplies we needed. As I started to sift the flour I got an idea. I wanted to tease Tohru a little so I flicked some flour at her.

“Hey, What are you doing?” She scolded me. I laughed and she got some flour and flicked it at me. Soon it turned out to be a full out flour war. I couldn’t stop it though. It was too much fun. Hearing Tohru laugh made me feel good inside.

“Guys! If I knew that you were going to destroy my kitchen I wouldn’t have let you cook anything.” Hyunseung scolded us as he entered the kitchen.

“Sorry. We’ll clean it up.” Tohru said quickly.

“Yeah, don’t worry Hyunseung we’ll clean it up.” I told him. He eyed me.

“Okay…just don’t destroy anything.” He said, leaving the kitchen. I looked over at Tohru and laughed. She looked like a ghost with all of that flour on her face.

“What are you laughing at?” She said seriously. I pointed at her still laughing.

“You look funny.” I told her. She glared at me playfully.

“Yeah well you don’t look any better yourself.” She retorted. I grinned and inched closer to her.

“I think it’s cute.” I whispered to her. I could tell she was in a little shock. I stood up and started the water in the sink. I saw her still sitting on the ground with a blank expression on her face. “Yah, come help me instead of staring out in to space.” I teased. She grinned slightly.

“Yah I’m coming geez.” She answered

*I like her…. She’s cute*

I could tell from first sight that there was something about her. The more I get to know her the more I like her.

*maybe she’ll like me too…*

[Dong Woon’s Pov]

I had peanut butter and jelly sandwich keeping my mouth closed. Momo kept laughing at my bad pronunciation of things. I couldn’t help but smile as she laughed at me

*as long as she takes notice of me I am happy*

“I’m sorry it’s just so funny.” She apologized for laughing at me. I took a sip from my milk.

“It’s okay really." I assured her. We stared at each other for a second before it got a little awkward.

“Soo umm… do you study at the same school that Jae does?” Momo asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, but I only met her recently. Hyunseung kept telling us about how awesome she is so I eventually got to meet her at school.” I answered.

“Oh that’s good.” She smiled. I saw she had some jelly at the side of . I got closer to her and I could see her tensing up.

“Umm you have some jelly right there…” I said leaning in to clean up the jelly. I was a little nervous being so close to her.

*Maybe I should’ve let her do it herself*

“T-thanks” She thanked me. I smiled at her. I could tell that she was a little embarrassed. I handed her some milk.

“Here have some milk.” I offered. She smiled and agreed. I thought it was cute that she was so shy about it. She grabbed the milk and drank a little.

“Thanks. Where did you learn to be so caring?” She asked. I shrugged.

“My parents travel a lot and so I needed to learn how to care for my self.” I answered. She smiled and nodded.

“Well I like that. Most guys that I know are I guess very manly? Don’t get me wrong I like manliness in a guy but I wish they could’ve been just a little bit more caring.”She answered.

*I wonder how many guys she has dated in the past*

“Well… maybe we should get to know each other better.” I said, grinning. She smiled back at me clearly knowing that I was teasing her.

“Well… maybe we should… or maybe we shouldn’t” She added, laughing. And just like that we broke the ice. I was glad. I was able to get to know her better.

*maybe she’s the one*

[Later that Day Jae’s Pov]

“Hey Yoseob maybe we should get back home.” I suggested. We were sitting on the swings watching the clouds go by. It was getting the dark and the sun was close to setting.

“Awh do we have to?” He pouted. In a short amount of time I managed to get really close to Yoseob.

“Yeah, before Hyunseung thinks you kidnap me.” I told him, smiling at the thought of Hyunseung freaking out.

“Fine, but next time I get to choose when we leave.” He said, getting off the swing.

“Okay, but can we swing a little longer?” I said, using the puppy dog eyes. I could see his serious facial expression fall. I knew right there he was going to agree with me.

“Fine, do you want me to swing you?” He asked. I nodded agreeing. He came behind me and started swing me. It was a chilly fall, and it felt perfect.

“Hey Jae,” Yoseob called.

“Yeh?” I answered.

“Promise me…we’ll keep building our friendship.” He told me. I smiled. I could feel this tingly feeling sweep me over.

“I promise.” I answered.

Soon the light of the sky was gone and darkness started to take over the skies. I knew I made that promise to him and I intended to keep it. However at that time I didn’t know that my situation would make that promise very difficult to keep.
---------------------
Thanks for reading!
Please comment