Special: Momo and Tohru's Story

Heiress of L O V E
Please enjoy
----------------
(Tohru’s Story)
I met up with Doojoon. I had spent lots of time with him lately.

“Hi Tohru,” Doojoon greeted. I was waiting for him outside this ice cream shop.

“You’re late.” I teased. He scratched the back of his head embarrassed.

“Sorry… I blame Kikwang. He stole my shoes yesterday and wouldn’t give them back.” He told me. I shrugged and took a seat at one of the tables in front of the ice cream shop.

“So why did you want to come here?” I asked.

“I have a surprise for you.” He told me. I eyed him suspiciously. I thought we were just going to hang out with each other.

“What is it?” I asked. He waved his finger at me.

“It’s a secret. Just enjoy the day and you’ll get to your present.” He told me. I pouted in defeat and went along with it. He had people send us parfaits. They were delicious it was filled with strawberries. The cream was fresh and the ice cream was delicious.

“Wow… these are really good!” I exclaimed. He grinned.

“I’m glad you liked them. “ He told me. I smiled at him and we sat there like that for a while. I stared in to his eyes and completely blanked off from the rest of the world. In my head it was only me and Doojoon.

Doojoon grabbed my hand and traced my fingers with his thumbs.

“C’mon I have something else we’ve got to do.” Doojoon told me, taking me out of my thoughts. We walked through the streets hand in hand. I couldn’t feel happier.

*Doojoon….makes me… happy*

He took me to this huge building and he took me all the way to the roof. He had the roof decorated beautifully. There were rose petals on the ground and a beautiful seating area set up.

“W-what is all this for?” I stuttered.

“You’ll see…” He told me. He pulled out my chair and I gladly sat down. The next thing I know he comes out with a guitar and starts singing a love song. I listened to his voice sing every note. I never knew Doojoon was so talented. I had the urge to kiss him, but I let him keep singing. I felt my heart could gush out of all the emotions he was making me feel.

When he finished the song he placed the guitar aside.

“I have something I want to give you.” He told me. I looked at him and all I could do was nod. He came from behind me and placed a necklace around me. It was a simple necklace with and elegant flowered pendant hanging off of it.

“Tohru, will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. I looked up at him and smiled. Instead of saying anything to him, I placed my hands on either side of his face and planted a kiss on his lips.

That moment was perfect.

(Momo’s Story)

I was just walking around with Dongwoon. We really got to talking the last few weeks.

“So Kikwang took Doojoon’s shoes?” I asked. Dongwoon told me he had the craziest night with his hyung’s the night before.

“Yeah, Kikwang said he wanted to borrow them and Doojoon didn’t get them back until this morning.” He told me.

“Wow… you would think those two could settle things out without chasing each other.” I commented. He nodded.

“So what’s up with Yoseob?” I asked.

“Oh he’s alright. He’s a little depressed but he’s alright.” He told me. I playfully hit him in the arm.

“If he’s depressed he can’t be alright.” I commented. He just laughed.

“Well Yoseob really likes her. The only thing is that Yoseob isn’t good at find a way to tell girls how he feels and much less the ones he likes.” Dongwoon informed me.

“Yeah, Jae’s not any different. You can’t ever tell if she has a crush on someone. She’s not obvious about those kinds of feelings, but when she’s hurt you can tell.” I told him.

“In the end it makes them more perfect for each other don’t you think? I mean they both got along before all of the drama. Plus, hyung told me he didn’t like Jungmin because he was too close to Jae. Don’t you think that means he cares a lot for her?” He questioned me.

“Well yeah they seem perfect for each other, but knowing Jae she doesn’t even realize the kind of feelings Yoseob has for her,” I told him. We both shrugged and glanced at each other. Immediately we started laughing.

“Maybe we shouldn’t be gossiping about them,” Dongwoon suggested. I nodded.

“Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t” I said.

“So let’s go watch that movie.” He told me. I nodded and we headed down to the movie theaters. I hadn’t slept well last night since Hyunseung spent all night jumping up and down about Jae coming home. I couldn’t blame him though, maybe that was part of the reason why I didn’t sleep well either. I really wanted to watch this movie but in the end I fell asleep.

DONGWOON’S POV

I looked to the side and saw that Momo’s head had landed on my shoulder.

*She must’ve been tired.*

I moved some of the hair that she had on her face and stared at her. She looked peaceful asleep on my shoulder. I wondered if she dreamed of me like I dreamed of her sometimes.

*She’s really beautiful*

I didn’t know what but I leaned in closer and closer to her face. I touched her lips with my thumb and kissed her.

*One day, Momo, I’ll have the guts to tell you how I feel*

After the movie I woke her up and took her home. Even though she didn’t know it, she made me the happiest guy alive.
---------------
Thanks for reading!

Comment Replies:

ShiroiSushi: ha ha i didn't really add anything extra yet so the suspense should be there XP ^^ Thanks for reading all the previous chapters ^^ I appriciate it! you are awesome!

-CeeRawrz:ha ha no i don't just when i get the ideas rolling then i write 2 at a time ^^; ha ha yeah who would've ever thought the guy would be heartbroken right? XP ^^: we'll see what happens right? ^^: thanks for commenting