Forget it!

Heiress of L O V E
Please enjoy!
--------------------
I boarded the plane still feeling terrible. My nose was still red from all the crying I had done previously.
“I got you your favorite mint water…” Jungmin said, handing me a bottle of water. I looked at it and grinned.

“Water? Why not juice?” I questioned.

“Well… I heard that when you go up in the air you get dehydrated. Water’s better for you anyways.” He suggested. I shrugged and took it. I wasn’t very thirsty anyways. I felt my eyes so swollen all I could do was sleep. “Don’t worry Jae… things can’t get worse.” Jungmin suggested. I shrugged and answered with a ‘hn.’

When we landed it was early in the morning and I didn’t have a key to the house.

“Jungmin can I stay with you today since I can’t get in to Hyunseung’s,” I asked. He nodded.

“Yeah, the only condition is you have to take the professor’s rolling luggage.” He said handing me a black luggage. I shrugged and took it.

“Let’s go…” I mumbled.

When I arrived at his house, I was surprised to see his apartment looked different than Hyunseung’s. He had more of a modern style to his house. I was almost afraid to touch anything.

“Don’t worry…it’s only clean because I don’t get many visitors. So don’t freak, I’m not that much of a clean freak.” He told me.

“Well it’s good to know.”I answered. I left my luggage in the living room.

“You can sleep in the guest bedroom. I usually have it as my younger sister’s room when she comes to visit so you can use it for tonight.” He told me. I nodded and plopped myself down on his couch. I was still kind of depressed. “Are you still worried about the whole Yoseob thing?” He asked. I nodded.

“I hurt him… Yoseob wouldn’t have hung up on me unless he was really hurt. He hates me now.” I told him. I could feel tears threatening to fall.

“Just sleep… you can get through all of this tomorrow.” Jungmin told me, patting my shoulder. I nodded and headed to the guest room. I took the clothes Jungmin left for me and tried to go to sleep. Unfortunately, it was a sleepless night.

[The Next Morning]

I got up early and changed in to the clothes the stylist gave me. I had left my old clothes in Japan and I was not about to leave in Jungmin’s clothes.

“Don’t you want breakfast?” Jungmin asked.

“No thanks I’ll eat later.” I told him. He nodded which allowed me to leave. I grabbed the professor’s rolling luggage and walked down the stairs. I stood in front of Hyunseung‘s door and I couldn’t bring myself to go in.

*maybe I’ll go for a walk*

I grabbed the luggage and started rolling it down the stairs. Then I heard a door open and I almost rushed down the stairs.

“Are you running away now?” Hyunseung asked. I looked up and frowned.

“Maybe I should after all the trouble I’ve caused.” I told him.

“And where are you going to run off to a corporate office?” He asked looking at my outfit. I took a deep breath and I walked up to him.

“I’m sorry…” I mumbled. He smiled and hugged me and I knew that he forgave me.

“I would ask you to explain, but by the way you’re dress I’m guessing you didn’t have fun anyways.”He joked. I smiled and swallowed the knot in my throat. “Look it’s okay… “He assured. I nodded and we both headed upstairs. “You look tired.” He said. I nodded.

*Why isn’t he asking so many questions? I mean I was gone all night.*

“Umm yeah… I couldn’t sleep.” I answered.

“You’re eyes are swollen too…have you been crying?” He asked again. I nodded.

“Yah, I really wanted to go eat with Yoseob.” I whispered. He looked at me sympathetically and I went to lie on the couch.

“Want me to make you some breakfast?” He asked. I shook my head no. I felt at least a little closure knowing that Hyunseung forgave me. I closed my eyes and finally was able to fall asleep.

*I’m sorry Yoseob…. I’m sorry*

[Tohru’s Pov]

I laid in bed looking up at my ceiling. I kept remembering that lunch with Doojoon.

-Flashback-

“Did you have this planned?” I asked Doojoon. We were at this private area with at table set up for two. There was a white table cloth on the table and the plates were set on elegantly.

“Well I guess you could say I did.” He said not answering me directly.

“What if I didn’t come?” I asked. He shrugged.

“I wasn’t planning on you not coming.” He flashed a smile at me and I couldn’t help but flash one back at him. “You have a cute smile.” He commented. I blushed slightly.

“Thanks, do you tell that to every girl you meet?” I asked.

“Nope, I only say it if I mean it.” He smirked. As much as I didn’t want to admit it, I was slowly falling for Doojoon’s charm. Doojoon got up. I was a little surprised that he got up without saying anything. When he came back he handed me a huge bouquet of flowers. “I know they aren’t as beautiful as you are, but please accept them.” He said. I smiled and grabbed them. I didn’t know what to say. What was I going to say? Doojoon just became too sweet for words.

-End Flashback-

I grinned. Doojoon had asked me to hangout with him today. I gladly accepted. I couldn’t wait to see him again. This time I admit…I had fallen in love with Doojoon.

[A couple hours later]

JAE’S POV

I woke up and the house was still as quiet as when I had arrived.

“Good Morning princess,” Hyunseung greeted.

“It’s not morning is it?” I questioned him.

“It’s actually 3pm. Tohru went out with Doojoon today, and Momo went out with the rest of the guys.” Hyunseung told me.

“Why didn’t you go with them?” I asked. He took a seat next to me on the couch and patted my head.

“Because I would feel guilty about leaving you here alone,” He told me. I smiled at him and decided that it was time for me to get out of the couch.

*I wonder where Yoseob might be at*

“There’s some food on the table. Momo made it before she left. She said you should eat.” He told me. I nodded and started eating.

“So are you going to tell me what’s the deal with the clothes?” He asked me. I looked down and remembered everything.

“Oh well see there were some important people I had to meet. They were employees or something of my aunts and so I had to get all dressed up.” I explained. He looked at me and shrugged.

“Well those are really nice clothes. Why did you have a suitcase with you?” He questioned again. I took a bite out of my sandwich to give me time to think.

“Well my aunt wanted me to give it to some guy in the city so I’m going to take it to him later on today…” I said making up a story. He shook his head in understanding. As I finished up my food I decided that it was time to confront Yoseob. “Hyunseung… umm did Yoseob go out with Momo?” I asked.

“Why are you going to go talk to him?” He asked me. I nodded.

“I need to talk to him. I need to make it up to him.” I told Hyunseung.

“He didn’t go with them. He told me he was going to go to the park. I’m guessing that’s like his favorite place.” Hyunseung told me. I nodded and decided to go in the clothes I was already in. I just placed the hat the stylist gave me on.

“I think I’ll go pay him a visit.” I told him. He smiled and nodded me on.

“You are coming home tonight right?” He asked. I nodded.

“Don’t worry I’ll be home today for sure.” I assured him. I headed down to the park hoping Yoseob wouldn’t be too mad at me.

[The Park]

I arrived and immediately started scanning the area for the blondie. I looked and looked and finally I found him. I was about to approach him but as soon as I went off to see I saw him with another girl.

*Who is she?....It doesn’t matter I need to talk to him.*

I walked up to him and waved. He waved back at me timidly. I was glad that he didn’t ignore me.

“Hi Yoseob.” I greeted.

“Hey…”He answered slowly.

“Yoseob….do can I talk to you?” I asked. Yoseob shifted uncomfortably. He then glanced over at the girl next to him. I really didn’t know what to think of this girl. I just wanted to talk to Yoseob.

“Umm yeah but first meet Sunmi, my girlfriend.” He introduced. The moment he said those words I was in totally shock.

“Umm.. Hi.” I greeted her. “I hope I wasn’t interrupting anything…”

“Oh no it’s okay.” She answered kindly.

“Un. On second thought, I’ll talk to you later.” I said, feeling a little bad for interrupting whatever they were doing. I also felt that I could burst at any second.

“No it’s… okay.” He said

“No just… forget it… “I said walking away. He grabbed my wrist before I could go too far. A tear had already discreetly run down my cheek.

“It’s okay… if you need to say something.” Yoseob told me. I yanked my arm out of his grasp and ran away.

*I’m sorry Yoseob…You’re better off without me anyways…. But were you playing me? Or did you give up on me*
I kept running with my heart shattering even more after each step I took.
------------------
Thanks for reading guys!

Comment Replies:

-CeeRawrz: awh! thanks new reader! please comment more often! I know but we'll see what happens now huh? XP