Serious Ending...

Heiress of L O V E
I sat there in shock. What was I going to tell everyone I was leaving for? There wouldn’t be any logical reason why I would go to China. Who would I need to go see in China? I made my way outside and I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Jungmin’s number.

“Hey!” He answered on the other side.

“Am I really going to China?” I asked, quickly. I heard him sigh on the other side of the phone.

“So much for a warming introduction,” He told me. I waited patiently on the other line for him to answer me. “Look it’s not for sure, I just know that if you are going to go to China then teach will call you in like 3 days.” He informed me. I took a deep sigh.

“What exactly do I have to do over there?” I asked.

“Basically it is mostly company negotiations. CK entertainment wants to expand it to China. Honestly, what we have you there for is for show. You’ll do the usual looking through neighboring entertainment companies and trying to build good relations with them. If we are going to take off in China we are going to need a lot of support from other companies to make it. Like I said, it’s not for sure, but that is the plan if this project were to take off.” He told me. I took a deep breath. This was my reality. This was the world that I was sent in to. What else could I do?

“Okay, well if you find anything out tell me.” I told him.

“Okay will do.” He answered back. There was a dead line of silence between us. “Umm… well I’ll let you go if you want.” He told me.

“Um… yeah that’s fine.” I said.

“Alright I’ll call you up later…”he promised.

“Oh Jungmin…” I cut him off.

“Yeah?” He questioned.

“I miss you.” I confessed. I could hear him chuckle on the other side.

“Miss you too… “He told me. We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

*I don’t know how I’m going to tell this to the guys… but maybe I won’t have to*

I walked back in to the arcade and saw everyone seated together. I walked up and tried to clear my mind so I didn’t appear to be too troubled.

“Jae! There you are!”Hyunseung pointed out. Everyone started to wave. I waved back.

“Where did you go?” Kikwang asked. I flashed a smile at him.

“I had an important call to take so I went outside,” I told them. They looked at me curiously, almost as if trying to restrain themselves from asking me who I was talking to.

“Who called?” Gayoon blurted out. I everyone eyed her sourly.

“Um… just someone important,” I vaguely answered, taking a seat between Kikwang and Yoseob. She eyed me closely and I avoided her gaze.

“So how about we eat some pizza!” Doojoon suggested trying to lift up this awkward situation. Everyone shook their heads in agreement. When we got the guys eyed their food hungrily.

“Yum!” Kikwang exclaimed eating his first bite. I shrugged and stole one of his pepperonis.

“You know something… you’ve got a point Kikwangie… you’re pizza tastes better than mine!” I exclaimed, teasing him. He poked my nose and stole one of my pepperonis. Then he scrunched his nose and looked at me.

“Y’know something you’ve got a point.” He said, “Your pizza tastes worse than me.” We both laughed at our dorkiness and then I turned to be invited by curious stares.

“Are you sure you two aren’t together?” Gayoon asked. I shook my head.

“No we aren’t,” Kikwang said, with a slightly irritated tone. He knew the whole situation with Gayoon so he wasn’t that friendly towards her.

“Well is it any better than the soda we shared?” Yoseob asked. I laughed and shrugged.

“Now that’s a hard one to call.” I joked. The rest of the dinner was awkward. I kept going between Yoseob and Kikwang. Every now and then I would get confused as to whom I was talking to or I would get a sour comment from Gayoon, but overall it was strange. I regretted sitting in between those two. When the night came to an end, Dongwoon went to the park with Momo, Doojoon and Tohru went out for some ice cream, Yoseob went to take Gayoon home, Hyunseung went to go play more games with Junhyung, and so Kikwang ended up walking me home.

“So what’s up with you today?” Kikwang questioned. I looked at him questionably.

“What do you mean? Does there seem like something wrong with me?” I asked. He nodded.

“You look like something is troubling you.” He stated. I was surprised at how dead on he was.

“Yeah, I guess Gayoon is annoying and I hate how easily Yoseob is there for her.” I partly confessed. He patted my shoulder.

“Well…she is his friend… what do you want him to do?” He questioned. We spent a couple minutes walking in silence.

“I just… I guess I want him to see her for what she really is.” I answered truthfully.

“Maybe he’s just blinded by what he used to see in her…” Kikwang theorized. I shrugged and right before we got home Kikwang stopped.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. He smiled at me with a gentle smile.

“How about some time… we go out just you and me?” He suggested. Kikwang was my friend, so I wouldn’t mind hanging out with him.

“Yeah sure… just tell me when and where.” I told him. I went home and the apartment was alone. On a day like this I usually would go upstairs and I would go hang out with Jungmin but ever since he left I always felt like I was more distant from the gang than my friends were. I plopped myself on the couch and wondered what I should do. Before I had enough time to think of something entertaining to do, the doorbell rang. When I went to answer it I found myself face to face with Yoseob.

“Yoseob… what are you doing here?” I questioned.

“I want to talk to you.” He told me simply. I looked at him curiously. I hadn’t expected that Yoseob would come visit me.

“Umm come in,” I said, motioning him to the living room. He took a seat down on the couch and looked at me seriously. “so what do you want to talk about?” I asked.

“You, Me, Gayoon, and Kikwang, “He told me.

After that, I knew that this was going to be one long night. I took a seat beside him on the couch and put on a serious face.

“Alright, What’s on your mind?” I asked.
-------------
comments are <3 ^^ thanks for supporting!