4-2 Mutual Reliance

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short summary:

Sehun sends Mama Zhang to infiltrate the mental hospital under the guise of Choi Mirae – which is Sehun’s birth mom’s name – in search of Hwi Yeon’s link. He does not feel good about this but has to do it anyway, which explains why he was so distracted and distant when Se Ryeong spoke to him over the phone in the previous chapter. He treats Mama Zhang as his own mother.
 

At the same time, Minah has been put into remand and Hwi Yeon makes use of her link to threaten HyunA to break up with Sang Min and let Minah out. It is revealed that the pawn is none other than HyunA’s birth mom who has vanished ever since she divorced Director Kim and rescuing her and Mama Zhang becomes imperative. (Chapter 86 to 94 of Tainted Fairytale.)

 


 

Baekhyun woke up to a nasty stench and a pounding headache. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he was attempting to detangle himself from the blanket when the disgusting odor triggered another wave of vomit within him and he stumbled into his bathroom immediately, heaving up the remnants of last night’s mistake. Feeling better with an emptied stomach, he took in the sight of yesterday’s clothing soiled and crumpled in his laundry basket and hurried out of the bathroom with a shudder before another bout of nausea could hit him. Finally sober enough to take in his surroundings, Baekhyun jumped when he realized that Se Ryeong was sitting at his study, eyeing him like a hawk. “What are you doing here?”

She rolled her eyes. “I was expecting more of a thank you.”

“Th-thank you.” he stuttered as he rubbed his nape sheepishly. “Did you take care of me all night?”

“What do you think?” she pointed to her under eye circles. “You threw up all night.”

Just as she’d said, a soiled blanket lay at the foot of his bed with a fresh but mismatching one on his bed. There was also a patch on the hardwood that was undoubtedly from his vomit. Baekhyun felt his cheeks burning up as belated realization of his misdemeanor set in. Oh God, he had utterly disgraced himself.

Se Ryeong had been nice enough to let the silence linger as Baekhyun went into autopilot cleaning up the mess in his room and spraying his cologne in every possible corner. She was studying stock exchange updates by the time he had showered and emerged from his bathroom feeling fresh and presentable again. Trying his best to appear nonchalant, Baekhyun cleared his throat before breaking into a stammer anyway when Se Ryeong glanced his way.
“B-breakfast?”
“That will be great. We’re running late for work but I doubt Kris will care if you’re the reason.”
Baekhyun is positive he will never live this down.

Jong In was surprisingly at the dining table having his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter