24 Trust and Honesty

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“Stop staring, your neck is going to break.” Se Ryeong tapped him playfully at his nape and he squirmed in his seat immediately. “Are you ticklish there?” she grinned wickedly at the realization and Baekhyun groaned while burying his face into his palms. She tapped him playfully again at the same spot and he jerked so suddenly that he knocked his head against the roof of the cab with a thud, the driver glancing at them in shock.
“Are you okay?” Se Ryeong gasped when he toppled over with his head on her lap as he rubbed at the sore spot.
“Do I look okay?”
“Sorry, I shouldn’t have teased you.” Her hand replaced his on his head and he only noticed their close proximity when he looked up at her. She didn’t seem to mind - or perhaps she didn’t notice - but Baekhyun chose to keep mum about it anyway as he continued to rest his head on her lap.

“We should have a backyard barbeque party at my house when you’re back. I’ll bring out the least spiciest kimchi for your sake.” she chuckled when she recalled how he struggled with tteokbokki.
“Thanks for being so considerate, I’ll bring the ingredients then!” Baekhyun beamed at her. “I’m sure my mom misses barbeque parties.”
“Don’t worry, we won’t have one without you.”
“I’m so touched,” Baekhyun slapped a hand over his chest dramatically. “Thank you.”
Se Ryeong slapped his tummy this time and held him back before he could jerk or do something to hurt any other part of his body.
“Leave my nutella abs alone.” he pulled the biggest pout he could muster as he rubbed his tummy. “It’s still work in progress.”
“I might really smack you if you continue to make that face, Byun Baekhyun.”
He gasped loudly this time. “How could you insult this handsome face?”

They alighted just outside of Baekhyun’s neighborhood in case the cab was too conspicuous and he linked their hands together in fear of Se Ryeong tripping over her heels in the darkness of the night.
“Why do you always wear high heels? I’ve never seen you wear flats or sandals.”
“I guess it’s a habit.” Se Ryeong stopped momentarily to glance at her feet. The struggles she had when she first started learning how to walk in them were such a faded memory. “I had to master it, and when I finally did, it became a part of me. What about you? Do you always dress so formally?”
Baekhyun shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter