6 Silly Ahjussi

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short summary:

This chapter follows Chapter 99: Contentment of Tainted Fairytale. There is no mention of the Ohs moving into their new home in TF (only after the move when HyunA and Kris visits for the first time) but Baekhyun actually came and helped the siblings with the move! So yes, Baekhyun saw the Ohs’ forever home before HyunA and Kris even did.

P.S. Eun Byul calls Baekhyun by Silly Ahjussi because he once saved her from Hwi Yeon's underlings which would've led to a very tragic end in TF if Baek didn't save her. He was basically at the right place at the right time. He was also being silly, so Eun Byul remembers and calls him by Silly Ajusshi.
 



Se Ryeong was avoiding him. Ever since the kiss they shared and the awkward lunch that followed, Se Ryeong had been avoiding him as though he was a plague, ignoring him whenever they passed each other at work. That’s why when he got around to knowing that Se Ryeong would be taking the day off work - all thanks to the bubbly Joy who asked if he was going to help his girlfriend with moving - he immediately requested for a day off too. Sehun still don’t like him much but it’s not like the lawyer can turn him away if Eun Byul is there. It was probably a little despicable of him to be using a child against Sehun but Baekhyun has to fend for himself, right?

“Silly Ahjussi!” Byul-ie shouted excitedly and charged towards him once she noticed him getting off his car. He barely caught her as her weight knocked the air out of his lungs and he wonders how Sehun does it so effortlessly every single time. “Hello, Silly Ahjussi!”
“Hello to you too, Byul-ie.” he placed her back down on the ground before patting her on the head. “I have cupcakes for you and your parents.”
“Cupcake!” the girl shrieked excitedly as she carefully held onto the paper bag that Baekhyun placed in her hands. “Appa, Silly Ahjussi bought cupcakes!”
“Silly Ahjussi?” the lawyer emerged from the back of the van where he had been arranging boxes of their belongings and scowled immediately when he recognized Baekhyun. “Aren’t you supposed to be at work?”
“I took the day off to help out.” Baekhyun grinned when he caught sight of Se Ryeong making her way to the van with a basket of Byul-ie’s soft toys in her arms.
“Umma, it’s Silly Ahjussi!” Byul-ie announced excitedly and Se Ryeong stiffened as she stood rooted to the ground, staring wide eyed at him.
“What are you doing here?”

Sehun was even less welcoming after finding out that Baekhyun had came uninvited but he decided to let it slide after thinking about how Eun Byul adored her Silly Ahjussi. Instead, the lawyer smirked as he made Baekhyun their free laborer for the day, instructing him to assist with moving of boxes and stacking them neatly into the back of the van. Baekhyun did everything without a word of complaint, rolling up his sleeves as he worked at the back of the van where there was little to no ventilation. His shirt was soaked by the time he reemerged and he br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter