35 Epilogue

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s… the microphone!” cheers erupted around the small group as their attention were all fixated on the 100 day old baby.
“Are we finally going to have a singer in the family amidst us business people?” Kris gushed as he tickled his daughter who gurgled with a huge smile on her face.
“That’s definitely a nice change!” HyunA agreed as she cradled the baby to her chest. “Our baby is gonna be a superstar!”
“I can be her private doctor! Being a superstar means having lots of people following you around and it will get inconvenient.” Eun Byul chirped excitedly.
“Are you sure you want to be a doctor? You have a lot more time to think about it.”
“Neh! I wanna be a doctor to help anyone who is sick!”
“Okay, Byul-ie. Appa will help you look for a good medical school.” Sehun smiled at his daughter fondly.
“Are we forgetting someone here?” HyunA grinned as she turned towards Baekhyun and Se Ryeong. “How about you guys? When are you going to have your first child?”
“Please, we’re just newly weds! Let us enjoy our honeymoon period without having to worry over kids!” Se Ryeong rolled her eyes.
“But Se Ryeong umma, I want a younger sibling from you too!”
Baekhyun groaned as the group burst out with roaring laughter. “Not you too, Byul-ie!”

Lunch proceeded with more bickering over when and how many children Baekhyun and Se Ryeong should have when the latter’s phone rang and she heaved a sigh of relief as she escaped the teasings to answer the call. “Jong In, when are you coming?”
“I’m afraid I can’t! I need to oversee the renovation works for the expansion of the chicken shop since Kyungsoo has gone to the wedding planner’s. I can’t believe I’m getting married!” Jong In sounded thrilled yet nervous at the same time. “Is it too early if I start looking at adoption now? Will I scare Kyungsoo?”
“You should probably discuss this with him, Nini. Considering how much you guys are already spending on the shop expansion and the wedding, he might not want to take on another responsibility of caring for a child so soon.”
“You’re right, I’ll probably talk to him about it some other time. You don’t know how scary he is when he’s stressed, Se Ryeong! He glares at everyone and the customers are getting scared of him.”
“Don’t leave me here, Se Ryeong!” Baekhyun shouted in the background and Jong In chuckled hearing his half brother’s voice.
“You should probably go back to the party! I’ll keep you updated about the wedding.”
“All right, don’t forget you can always come to Baekhyun and I if you’ve any troubles!”
“Gosh, I’m not a kid anymore!”
“Se Ryeong!” Baekhyun hollered again and Se Ryeong shook her head as she ended the call and made her way back.
“Jong In sends his regards. He’s tied up with the renovations at the chicken shop so he won’t be joining us.”
Baekhyun pouted. “How come you’re closer to him? Why did he call you instead of me?”
“I’m 100 percent sure it’s because yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter