11 Some II

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“What are you doing here?” Se Ryeong was gasping for breath by the time she made it past the lobby and out of the building to see Baekhyun parked right before Savv’s doorstep with a bouquet of sunflowers in hand whilst he fiddled with his phone.
“You made it after all!” Baekhyun beamed as he presented her with the flowers. “I dropped HyunA off to have lunch with Kris and I figured I could have lunch with you. Cause y’know, nobody wants to eat with the Vice President of the mall.” he wiggled his eyebrows.
“And what makes you think I’d eat with you?” She smirked.
Baekhyun looked slightly taken aback but retorted with equal confidence. “Because you’re my girlfriend!”
Se Ryeong rolled her eyes and resisted the urge to hit him with the flowers. It would’ve been a waste of perfectly beautiful aesthetics for her new office. “What do you suggest we eat then? There’s only thirty minutes left to lunch, boyfriend.”
“Kris is actually pretty flexible with lunchti--”
“Nuh uh, Mr Boyfriend. The Head of Finance has plenty of work to do.”
“And what makes you think the Vice President of Seoul’s busiest mall is free?” Baekhyun regretted his words the moment it slipped from his lips. Talk about digging your own grave. Se Ryeong’s tinkling laughter was more than enough to brighten up his mood however, and Baekhyun found his lips spreading into a grin.

One quick ride down the street to the convenience stall and a small squabble over Baekhyun parking his car right in front of Savv’s building later, the duo finally find themselves at Savv’s rooftop garden with two bento boxes between them, and exactly ten minutes left to lunch.
“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Baekhyun was nearly pouting.
“And I can’t believe you left your car at the foyer!” Se Ryeong clicked her tongue.
“I’m still the General Manager here! They’re not going to tow my car away.”
“Yeah, yeah. What an abuse of your authority.” Se Ryeong popped the lids off their food. She didn’t realize how hungry she really was until her stomach rumbled at the sight of food and she coughed as a hopeful coverup.
“I heard that.” Baekhyun grinned at her, earning a smack and a shove before Se Ryeong decidedly wolfed down her food at record speed. “Hey, slow down! I’m not going to steal your food!” he hurriedly uncapped the bottle of water and forced it into her hands which she accepted gratefully to wash down her food.
“I’m going to steal your food if you’re not eating.” she stated matter-of-factly.
“Gosh, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a girl eating like this. Please remind me to never starve you.”
“Damn right you shouldn’t.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter