1-2 Bonds

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Summary:

Chapter 27 of TF sees Baekhyun visiting Kris late at night to tell his friend about his dicovery at Se Ryeong's apartment - namely the photograph of HyunA (who has disappeared on her boyfriend Kris for many, many years now). 
This chapter of CF picks up from there and everything is explained below so read on! :)




Too frequently Baekhyun finds himself in situations which he could have avoided and more often than not he questioned his own intelligence for meddling in other people’s affairs when he had plenty of problems on his own. But this time, he was actually willing to help Kris with the background checks. ‘I’m just concerned about her wellbeing after Jong In drugged her. Nothing more, nothing less.’ He chanted over and over as though it was a mantra. ‘Besides, Kris is going to owe me a huge favor if I help him find HyunA through the siblings.’

“What brings you here?”  Kris looked up from the business reports on his desk. “Perhaps you’re here to apologize for leaving me behind at the party? Some friend you are.”
“Oh c’mon, I know you can’t do without me but you don’t have to spell it out in words for me to understand.” Baekhyun smirked, but carefully eyed the framed photos of HyunA lining his desk. “Can I get a whiskey?”
“My bedroom is not your personal bar.” Despite his words, the Chinese man took long strides across his room to fetch two glasses and the bottle of liquor and Baekhyun took this opportunity to snatch one of the frames off the desk for a good look. ‘The features definitely match.’
“Is there something on your mind?”
“Yes – or maybe no. Not about me anyway. Yeah, something is on my mind but it’s about you.” Baekhyun took the drink gratefully after placing the frame back in its original position. “And her.”
“Her?”
“Her. Kim HyunA.”

“What about HyunA?” Baekhyun swore he saw a look of misery hit Kris before he masked it behind a poker face.
“I met this really interesting girl at the party while you were busy with Minah and your future in-laws.”
“How is this related to HyunA? Unless you’re telling me she was the girl you met at the party?”
“No,” Baekhyun hated to have to knock down that glimmer of hope in Kris’ eyes but still he had a lead on her, and it wasn’t half as bad, was it? “Someone who seems to know her. I caught Jong In drugging her and took her home. There, I saw a photo of her and her brother with HyunA on the streets of Japan.”
“Her and her brother?” Kris seemed to know who they were. “In Japan?” he added incredulously.
“According to the shop signs behind them, it had to be taken on the streets of Japan.”
“Okay,” his response was a tad too calm for Baekhyun to feel comfortable. “I need you to check up on Oh Sehun and Oh Se Ryeong. They are the only siblings I know of who had contact with HyunA before she vanished.”

As he pulled his car smoothly to a stop, Baekhyun took three deep breaths as he unbuckled his seatbelt. Glancing at the lone light on level two, he concluded that his uncle must be working late into the night – as usual. Steadying his nerves, he exited the vehicle and headed straight for the doorbell. Hopefully his uncle would be in a good mood tonight.

His uncle had been the most outstand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter