23 Welcome to the Family

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



“I really think you should know.” Se Ryeong’s voice was a mere whisper as they sneaked into the corridors.
“I don’t want to end up buying you a terrible souvenir, so it’s better if you don’t ever tell me.” Baekhyun gripped her hand in his.
“I was kidding about the souvenir.”
“I’m not.” Baekhyun stopped altogether and turned to gaze at her. “And I already heard of it from Jong In. I don’t understand why you did it, but I’m not mad at you. An explanation would probably be nice, but maybe after this.”
“Right,” Se Ryeong could barely hide her shock. “After this. Let’s go.”

The caretaker had already dressed Eun Sook in suitable clothes and for once Baekhyun thought the money spent hiring the woman was not useless after all.
“Umma,” Baekhyun smiled as he knelt down to her level. “You’re going to live with Se Ryeong for a few days while I’m overseas.”
“Hi Eomeonim,” Se Ryeong knelt down on the other side of the woman. “Do you remember me?”
“You’re Baekkie’s girlfriend.” the woman smiled. “Still as beautiful as I last saw you.”
A blush crept up Se Ryeong’s cheeks. “Eomeonim, nobody knows you’re coming to live with me so we need to quickly get you out. Don’t be too shocked, okay?”
Baekhyun tucked his hands under his mother and lifted her up. “I’m sorry if this is uncomfortable, umma.”
The woman merely wrapped her arms around her son’s neck as she rested her head on his shoulder. Taking it as her cue, Se Ryeong opened the door once more and led the way down the corridor and the stairs. There were sounds coming from the kitchen and she could heard Jong In shouting excitedly as he played with Monggu and Sulli in the backyard. Uncle was in his room watching the news. Nodding her head at Baekhyun, Se Ryeong pulled out an extra pair of heels from her bag whilst Baekhyun slipped in a pair of spare loafers and the two of them were out of the front door in record time.

Sehun’s car was right in front of the gate when Baekhyun and Se Ryeong emerged and the latter wasted no time in helping them into the backseat. Once Eun Sook was securely buckled up, Se Ryeong hopped into the passenger’s seat beside her brother and the sedan cruised silently out of the neighborhood.

“Eomeonim, this is my brother, Sehun. You will be living with us and our mothers, as well as our daughter.”
“Our mothers and daughter?” Eun Sook looked confused whilst Sehun shot his sister a look when he heard the way Se Ryeong addressed the woman.
“I’m sorry to be greeting you this way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter