4-1 Some

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Summary:

HyunA has finally revealed her true identity and it’s safe to say all hell has broken loose. Sang Min wants a divorce from Hwi Yeon despite that, believing that HyunA truly loves him. Hwi Yeon and Minah are after HyunA and the Oh siblings. Kris definitely wants HyunA back and also intends to help out in the revenge.

In between, Baby Byul also nearly gets abducted and only escaped because of Baekhyun’s assistance without his knowledge of the real danger they are facing. He then willingly signs himself up for the payback plan, strengthening HyunA’s army.

In the chapter related to this (Chapter 85: Foolishness, Tainted Fairytale), Baekhyun tips off Se Ryeong and HyunA about Minah’s plan to drug and Kris. While HyunA goes in to capture Minah and put her behind bars for good based on her bribery charge (and potentially kidnap), Se Ryeong and Baekhyun get to spend some time together…



“I never would’ve thought I’d live to see this day. This feels oddly satisfying.” Baekhyun’s lips twitched into a tiny smirk as he watched two burly men in neatly pressed suits stuff Minah into the backseat between them.
“Really? You don’t sound like you’re all that happy though.” Stuffing her hands into the pockets of her pants, Se Ryeong side eyed Baekhyun who has gone stiff with her words.
Rubbing the back of his nape, he let out a sheepish grin. “How did you tell?”
“Your tone?” she shrugged. “I don’t know.” Somehow she just knew.

The awkwardness remained and the duo remained silent throughout the ride, Baekhyun not asking if it was okay to have dinner together before sending her home and Se Ryeong not questioning him on where he’s intending to take her. As his car slowly pulled up against the sidewalk, Se Ryeong immediately recognized the barbeque place which they had patronized once before. She spent the entire night wide awake afterwards, wondering why she had opened up to him so easily, even shedding tears which she had never allowed an outsider to see.
“I’m not actually that hungry…” she fidgeted in her seat as she stared at the store while Baekhyun was already making a move to remove his seatbelt.
“I’m starving though.” He paused and looked at her. “Besides, you only had a sandwich for lunch. How can you not be hungry?”
“Maybe somewhere else then?”
“I thought you liked the meat here.” 
“I do, but—”
“But what?”
A soft sigh escaped her lips and she undid her seatbelt. “Let’s go.”

It fascinated Se Ryeong how the ahjumma now recognized her as well despite it being only her second visit but she figured it must’ve been because she came both times with Baekhyun who was a regular. Most of the dinner crowd had already left and the place was considerably quieter, enough for the ahjumma to be coming over frequently with free side dishes and bottles of soju.
“How do you earn any money like this, Ahjumma?” Baekhyun teased with a grin and the woman slapped him on his arm. “Ow! That hurts!”
“I don’t ever want to see you in my shop again.”
“What?! Why!”
“I don’t know what you see in this boy.” The ahjumma turned towards Se Ryeong who had been enjoying the play and she froze immediately.
“Of course she fell for my handsome looks!” Baekhyun interrupted with a pout and the ahjumma pretended to gag.
“I’m not sure.” Se Ryeong decidedly played along. “He fools around too much and doesn’t know how to mind his own business. He’s also not very serious about things and I happen to think my brother is better looking too.”
“But you fell for him anyway.” The ahjumma turned the tables on her instantly and Baekhyun smirked victoriously, leaving Se Ryeong blushing furiously.
“That’s why she became my girlfriend! She’s head over heels in love with me.”

“Byun Baekhyun, do you want me to tell the ahjumma that we’re not really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter