2 Headway

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short Summary:

We've gone in a time jump forward of 5 years, and Se Ryeong is now working for Savv under Baekhyun. This is linked to Chapter 62: Headway of Tainted Fairytale. 
A few chapters before that, Se Ryeong 'helped' Kris and Baekhyun out regarding the exclusive contract they had with SM Holdings which would be expiring soon and they have no intentions of renewing it by arranging for a dinner between them and Sehun. Both Kris and Baekhyun are aware that SM Holdings has got a new head of legal who is a Mr Oh, but never in their wildest dreams had they thought it would be Oh Sehun, Se Ryeong's brother. 

While Baekhyun is nervous meeting Sehun (because the dude did point a gun at him when he last saw him), Se Ryeong does a great job of pretending not to know that Baekhyun has helped take her home once when she was drunk (actually, drugged by Jong In) and she also pretends not to remember that he's visited her at the bank the next day pretending to be a regular worker. 

Kris and Baekhyun pretty much owe her one since she helped set up the meeting between them and her brother, therefore bypassing a meetup with Hwi Yeon which Kris isn't exactly keen on. 

This following chapter of Creating Fairytale has been posted on TF but this is the full version with background info on Baekhyun's past, so if you've already read the shortened version on TF, here's the full version!




With his blazer and tie off, Se Ryeong had to admit Baekhyun was a very attractive man. Business attire looked too stifling on him and he looked much more at ease with the first three buttons on his dress shirt undone. ‘No wonder he prefers smart casual.’ Carefully studying the man sitting cross-legged on the cushioned wooden floor opposite her, Se Ryeong made sure to appear as though she was concentrating on grilling the meat slices instead of staring at his much too pretty slender fingers – expertly flipping the meat over with the chopsticks in his hand.
“The meat here is really the best. It’s so fresh and tender I swear you won’t be able to find another place serving this quality at such a reasonable price.” Baekhyun’s chatter hasn’t ceased since they left Savv and it quickly led to two possibilities in Se Ryeong’s mind. One, that Baekhyun was a chatterbox through and through, or two, Baekhyun was only attempting to conceal his nervousness. But why would he be nervous?

“Isn’t the food here heavenly?” Baekhyun grinned lopsidedly while chewing on his food and simultaneously attempting to take a sip of his soju. “I always come here whenever I work late and am too hungry to venture any further for food. You’re lucky because I don’t share my secret food places with anyone.”
“Why did you bring me here then?”
Baekhyun choked, on soju or food, he doesn’t know. All he knew was that his eyes watered as he coughed up a storm and Se Ryeong’s hand was rubbing his back the next instant as she offered him plain water. Part of him wanted to flee the scene in mortification but his logic told him to stay put. After all, he had promised Kris that he would fish for more information on HyunA via Se Ryeong. “I’m still alive, don’t worry.” He managed a feeble chuckle in attempt to ease his embarrassment. “I just felt really bad that I made you stay back with me to finish up that report and since we haven’t had dinner and I’m also terribly hungry, I decided to take you here with me. I hope the food is to your liking?”
“It is,” Se Ryeong agreed with a nod of her head.
“Isn’t it?” however, the excitement in Baekhyun’s voice quickly died down. “This tastes so much like home. We used to have barbeque parties in the backyard, me and my mom.”
“Why did you stop?”
“My mom kind of lost her mind.”

Silence dwelled uncomfortably for the following minutes and if the meat wasn’t going to be all burnt, probably neither would move for a while. Se Ryeong recovered first, grabbing her chopsticks and shoving all the meat onto Baekhyun’s plate despite his protests. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to remind you of her.”
“You don’t know, so it’s okay. If anything, my dad should be the one apologizing and repenting on his sins.”
“Was that why you sold your family business out to K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter