8 Provoked

Creating Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Upon realizing her mistake of forgetting her phone in the bride’s resting room, Se Ryeong promptly excused herself from Baekhyun’s side, waving away his talks about going with her.
“Attend to the guests since we both know Kris is doing a terrible job now that he’s all over HyunA.” Baekhyun had to agree to that, and so Se Ryeong found herself making her way around the banquet hall in her stilettos and long gown. It was no issue for her really, considering her past stint as a hostess and how she had to wear stilettos on a daily basis. Stopping at the room, she popped her head in and immediately saw her phone on the vanity table. Picking it up, she glanced around the room for her clutch and popped the device in once she discovered the silver clutch before spinning around to make her way back to the banquet, only to come to an abrupt halt. Kim Jong In was right behind her.

“Guests aren’t allowed in here.” She raised a questioning brow. “May I help you, Jong In?”
“I would appreciate if you explained yourself.” his voice was gruff.
“About?” She was beyond confused at this point. “Are you drunk?”
“I haven’t even taken a single drop, so don’t insult me like that.” He growled and pinned her against the nearest wall. “You did it on purpose didn’t you? Got my dad on my back about marriage and the like.”
“Oh,” she pronounced the single syllable with utter disinterest. “Is your dad not allowed to be concerned for your future?”
“What did you mean by ‘it’ll do a lot of good for him to settle down’?! What are you trying to imply?” his face was a mere inches from hers and he was glaring at her in the most menacing way, except this was Oh Se Ryeong and he clearly didn’t know who he was messing with. In a clean swop, she had kicked one of his leg out under him before twisting the arm that held her captive, flipping him over before landing him mercilessly on the cold, hard ground. Jong In landed with a loud grunt (and some cracks from the joints in his body) before curling up in pain.
“You need to learn to grow up.” Se Ryeong spat before ripping the door open and stalking out of the room without as much as a glance back at the writhing Jong In.

Shame was what Jong In felt when he finally gathered his bearings and picked his body off the floor. He limped slightly when he took his first step and he knew the area where Se Ryeong had kicked him in her stilettos was going to bruise for sure. His beautifully chiseled face rearranged into a deeply knotted frown as he took in the absolutely offensive behavior by Baekhyun’s girlfriend. Not only has she repeatedly openly taunted him, now she’s not even shy about getting physical. Never has he felt so utterly provoked and belittled. Never.

Jong In simply dismissed his limp as an unfor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter