chapter 9

The Guardian

 

new chappie!!!!! >o<

i 'm sorry, but i thought there was so much grammatical errors and typos, because i don't really have a time to re-check this chappie. so please bear with this....

 and give me ur cmments.... it would make me really happy!!! ^^v

***

Yesung!

“Lizzy, i’ve told you to stop shouting,” Yesung sighed.

it doesn’t matter, Yesung. You have to go now, Eunhyuk is in danger!

“what?! where is he Lizzy?!” Yesung asked worriedly.

he   was in ****” Lizzy mentioned an address.

“okay, i’ll go now!” Yesung hung up and shot up. but Siwon grabbed his arm.

“where are you going?” he asked.

“i have to go now, let me go,” Yesung said impatiently. But Siwon didn’t lose his grip.

Siwon thought that Yesung just bored and acting, so he could left. But Siwon didn’t want to let him go that easily, he would tease Yesung little more.

“you said you have to stay by me, so you can’t leave now,” Siwon smirked.

“it’s not like what you’re thinking about,” Yesung struggled, but Siwon tightened his grip.

Siwon raised his brows then pulled Yesung closer,” what is it, then?” he leaned forward and whispered in Yesung’s ear,”tell me..”

“Eunhyuk is in danger! So let me go before i force you to!” Yesung shouted.

“Eunhyuk?” Siwon asked confusedly.

But Yesung pulled out his hand. He left in one lightning move, fortunately the others were busied by their activities and didn’t give him attention.

Siwon shot up, he talked to one of his client and told that he had other apointment so he left. He walked out of the door as the client nodded. Siwon run as soon as he out of the building. He chased Yesung by his scent. he run as fast as he could, didn’t give a care to the people that might saw him.

He followed Yesung’s scent until he reached a residen area. It was a middle class area. He followed the scent to one of the house. his eyes widened as he saw a figure in front of the house in the corner. he recognized that figure was Yesung. Yesung broke in the house as Siwon approached him.

Yesung run inside the house, he could hear Eunhyuk’s crying from the room in the second floor. He raised his brows as he noticed that Siwon was arrived beside him. But he didn’t waste his time to talk to Siwon.

They reached the second floor in second, Yesung broke the door by his kick.

His eyes widened as he saw a middle age man pinned Eunhyuk in the bed. Eunhyuk’s clothes was ripped away. The man was trying to pull out Eunhyuk’s pants.

“Yesung-hyung...” Eunhyuk whispered as he saw Yesung at the door. His face covered by the bruises. The tears flowed from his eyes.

Yesung reached them in second, he grabbed the man and threw him against the wall. The middle age man screamed in pain.

Yesung was so angry, he approached the man and lifted him by his grip in the man’s neck.

“i’ll kill you for lying your hand on my brother,” he said in dangerous tone. He tightened his grip, the man struggled, but Yesung was too strong for him. He threw a man toward a table in the corner of the room, made it broke in two. He approached him and kicked the man continually. Then he lifted the man, showed his fangs and placed them dangerously on the man's neck.

Siwon popped out beside him and grabbed Yesung’s hand.

“let him go, Yesung,” Siwon said in serious tone.

“get away, Siwon. It’s not of your bussiness,” Yesung answered coldly.

“Yesung..” Siwon pressed his word.

But Yesung just stared at him furiosly. He wanted to punch Siwon away.

“hyung..” a whisper made Yesung turned around to face Eunhyuk.

“don’t kill him, hyung, i don’t want you to kill anyone because of me...” Eunhyuk murmured.

Yesung just stayed still.

“hyung..please..” Eunhyuk repeated.

Yesung released his grip, made the man slipped down to the floor. Yesung turned around and approached Eunhyuk. He wrapped Eunhyuk’s half- body with his jacket and lifted him bridal style.

He walked toward the door, Siwon followed after them. Before he left the room, Yesung turned around.

“if you try to hurt him again, i would kill you at first place before you could reach him even an inch,” he treatened the semi-conscious man.

The  man blinked when he looked at Yesung in fear.

Yesung run in the lightning move with Eunhyuk in his arms. Siwon run beside him. They arrived at choi’s house in minutes.

Siwon opened the door for them. Yesung walked straight toward his room, held the trembling body in his arms. Siwon followed them. Some vampires looked at them curiously, but just bowed when Siwon walked passed them.

Yesung want to laid Eunhyuk in the bed as they arrived in his room. But Eunhyuk didn’t release his grip of Yesung’s shirt. He burried his face in Yesung’s chest. Yesung sat in the bed, placed Eunhyuk in his lap.

His shirt was wet by Eunhyuk tears. Yesung caressed Eunhyuk’s hair to calm him down. Siwon kept silent as he watched them carefully. He leaned in the wall and crossed his arms.

Yesung caressed Eunhyuk’s hair continuously. He could feel the body in his arms getting relax. He waited for a while to assure that Eunhyuk was fell asleep. He pulled Eunhyuk’s hand of his clothes. He laid him in the bed, covered his body with the blanket.

Yesung sighed as he saw the bruises in Eunhyuk’s face. His father must be hit him before tried to Eunhyuk.

Yesung wanted to cry out, but he couldn’t. He lost that ability when he turned to be vampire. He really regretted that he left Eunhyuk. Lizzy had warned him about this. But he ignored it. If only he stopped Eunhyuk when he wanted to leave the house, this kind of thing wouldn’t happen.

He burried his head in his arms, cursed himself under his breath. He looked upward as a hand patted his shoulder. It was Siwon.

“i’m sorry..” Siwon said regretfully.

Yesung shook his head, “no, it was my fault. I shouldn’t leave him alone so that bastard wouldn’t hurt him like this.”

“it wasn’t anyone’s fault. No one want this to happen,” Siwon said wisely,”who is that man?”

“he is Eunhyuk’s stepfather,” Yesung answered.

Siwon raised his brows,”stepfather?”

“it’s a long story,” Yesung said.

“we have a long time,” Siwon said.

Yesung sighed, he didn’t know why, but he thought that was nothing wrong about telling Siwon, so he started his explanation.

Siwon heard the story about Eunhyuk in silence. He didn’t interrupt Yesung at all. Although he looked so calm, inside he was so angry and shocked by the story. He cursed Eunhyuk’s father in his mind. He felt a pity for Eunhyuk. And he was amazed by Yesung’s decision that he wanted to protect Eunhyuk.

 “that’s why i have to stay by his side,” Yesung ended his explanation.

“that’s really kind of you, Yesung. I’m sorry for my childish act back then,” Siwon said.

Yesung smiled, he was glad by Siwon’s word. He didn’t know why, but he like the way Siwon smiled to him now.

“you better sleep now, tonight is so tiring day,” Siwon said. he stood up.

Yesung nodded,”okay, thanks. And sorry for involving you in my problems.”

Siwon smiled sweetly, made Yesung gasped.

“it’s okay, night Yesung..”

“goodnight.”

Siwon closed the door behind him. He leaned backward in the wall.

“Yesung... i just realize why he always stuck in my mind since we first met, it’s unbelievable, but if it’s true, is there any possibility that.... i fall for him..?” Siwon murmured to himself.