chapter 4

The Guardian

stole a time between my classes to update... hope it"s turn out good enough...

please do comment....^^v

***

“what are you doing?” a voice came from behind him.

 

Eunhyuk turned around, his eyes met Yesung’s that fulled with anger.

“you shouldn’t touch people’s stuff, “ he said in cold tone. Eunhyuk crinkled in fear.

“i don’t mean to...” Eunhyuk stopped, he was about to cry.

Yesung sighed, “you read what was written there?” he lowered his voice.

Eunhyuk nodded, the tears star run from his eyes. he gripped the picture tightly. Yesung noticed that, he kneeled down in front of Eunhyuk.

“i don’t want to do this, but because you already see the picture, i’ll tell you the truth.”

Eunhyuk eyed him curiously. Yesung took a breath before started.

“Eunhyuk, i’m not the one as you expect.”

Eunhyuk frowned. Was Yesung tried to tell him that he just want to take advantage from Eunhyuk as his father? That thought scared him as he held his breath.

“i.. i’m not human. I’m a vampire,” Yesung said directly.

Eunhyuk exhaled the breath that he held in relieved. That was surprised Yesung. Much more when he saw no fear or surprise in Eunhyuk’s eyes.

“don’t you afraid about me?” he asked confusedly.

Eunhyuk shook his head lightly, “i’m not afraid. I just shocked.”

“but your face doesn’t show that..” Yesung complain.

“they said i always a happy-go-lucky face,” eunhyuk shrugged.

Yesung smiled by that statement, “so you’re not afraid by me?”

“i think so,” Eunhyuk said, “ are you really a vampire?” he asked curiously.

Yesung grinned, he showed his fangs to Eunhyuk, shocked him.

“do you believe me now?” he teased Eunhyuk,”aren’t you afraid that i would your blood?”

“no, it would be better than he laid his hand on my body,”Eunhyuk answered bitterly.

Yesung’s smile dropped as he notice that ‘he’meant Eunhyuk’s step father. He embrace Eunhyuk tightly.

“i would never your blood. No one in the world would hurt their family,” he said as he caressed Eunhyuk’s back. After a while, he released him.

“you know, i can find you a place to live if you don’t want to stay by me. Moreover you’ll get in danger when you by my side,” Yesung offered.

Eunhyuk shook his head quickly, “no. i want to stay by you. You said you are my brother, why do you want to leave me?”

“are you sure about it?”

“yes, Yesung-hyung. Just don’t live me alone. You will protect me, won’t you?”

“Of course, Eunhyukkie. You are my precious dongsaeng.”

Yesung felt glad, it was a long time he never interact to human this close. He was happy that Eunhyuk didn’t look him in disgust. A ringtone of the phone surprised them. Yesung flipped open his cellphone, answered without checked the caller id.

“Lizzy,” Yesung greeted.

i’m glad you save him,” she said directly.

“who? I haven’t even met Choi Siwon,” Yesung asked in confuse.

no, i mean lee Eunhyuk.”

“you know about him?” Yesung raised his brows.

of course, that’s why i’m called the reader, Yesung.”

“what’s your point actually?” he didn’t have a mood to talk a root.

i just want to tell you that you have to protect Eunhyuk no matter what happen.”

“i will do that without you asked. He is my precious dongsaeng.”

bye then,” she hung up.

“Lizzy? hey Lizzy! Aish, how can she just hung up like that,” Yesung shook his head lightly.

Eunhyuk looked at him confusedly.

“she is my friend. A special one as me,” Yesung informed.

“you mean a vampire?”

Yesung rolled his eyes,”yeah, a vampire. i just want to avoid you from a fear, but you just said it by yourself, instead.”

“i’ve told you that i’m not afraid.”

“okay, hyukkie. You suppose to sleep now. You must be really tired.”

“yeah, i’m a bit sleepy,” he yawned. He laid on the bed as Yesung covered his body with the blanket.

Yesung left him alone as he closed his eyes. he walked toward the couch and started to googling about Choi Siwon with his laptop. There were a lots of result about Choi Siwon. He clicked one of those links.

He waited for a while, then the monitor showed him  picture of young man. He was so handsome and his prince-aura emitted although it was just a picture. He read the information about him.

‘Choi Siwon is a general manager of choi corporation. He is the eldest son of choi minsuk the owner of choi corporation. He is a young bussiness man that reach a success in his work. Although he show up himself rarely, the other bussiness mans admit his capabilty in the bussiness field. He lived in the choi’s  house in the middle town with his father and his adopted brother, Lee Donghae.’

“you are really handsome,” Yesung murmured. He stunned as he looked siwon’s face carefully.

“wait! what am i thinking about? Aish, it’s not a right time to think about his face. Just remember what i have to do,” Yesung slapped his own head.

***

Yesung woke up the next morning. He raised his brows as he found the room was completely dark. He walked toward the window and pulled aside the curtain. Suddenly a figure pop out beside him and crashed him againts the floor. A blanket wrapped all of his body. He tried to released himself but the body on top of him pinned him tightly.

“let me go!” Yesung shouted as he struggled.

“i can’t, Yesung-hyung. You will get burn if the sun touch you,” Eunhyuk said as he hugged Yesung tightly.

“hyukkie, let me go! Don’t be so stupid! I won’t get burn!”

“but Yesung-hyung, you’re a vampire. i watch vampire would get burn under the sun in the movies.”

“let me go first then i will explain to you,” Yesung begged.

Eunhyuk gave up. he leaned backward, moved off Yesung. Yesung released himself from the blanket. He glared at Eunhyuk then shook his head.

“you should ask me first before take action,” he advice Eunhyuk as the later looked at him in disbelief.

“you don’t get burn..” Eunhyuk murmured to himself.

“i’ve told you,” Yesung said, “i’m a special, much more than the other vampires,” he continued.

“special?” Eunhyuk repeated.

Yesung nodded. Then he explained about him, Count Dracula, Alicia, Heechul, Tairon, and Lizzy. He explained about the vampire’s wars, the way he and Lizzy became the last pure-blooded.

“i can’t believe that you live that long!” Eunhyuk shouted. He shook his head in disbelief.

“but it was true,” Yesung said tiredly.

“that’s so cool!” Eunhyuk yelled excitingly. Yesung just rolled his eyes.

“okay, enough about my live. Take a bath then we get our breakfast,” Yesung asked Eunhyuk. The later jump in happiness as he run to the  bathroom. Yesung sighed, had  a brother was so tiring.

“so Yesung-hyung, tell me why do you come here,” Eunhyuk asked as they got a breakfast in the cafe.

“it’s because of Lizzy’s vision. There are a clans that want to arise Heechul,” Yesung answered as he looked around.

“why do they want to arise him?”

“they want to create a war between the vampire’s clan. But i still don’t know the reason about that, so does Lizzy.”

“oh, so you’ll be the hero that would stop the war. That’s pretty awesome.”

Yesung rolled his eyes by that statement.

“that’s why i don’t want you stay by me, you can get involved.”

“i’m okay, hyung. I just want to be with you,” eunhyuk showed his gummy smile.

“you’re so cute, hyukkie. My lovely dongsaeng,” Yesung said as he caressed Eunhyuk’s hair.

“hyung, stop that.”

“haha, okay,okay.”

Their food was arrived. Yesung watched Eunhyuk ate his food carefully.

“Eunhyuk, tonight i need to go to somewhere. You need to stay in the hotel.”

“but, hyung..”

“don’t argue me, hyukkie. I have a bad feeling about tonight. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Eunhyuk nodded. He wanted to go with Yesung. But he didn’t want to be a burden for his hyung. He sighed. He knew Yesung wouldn’t change his mind.

They spent their day wandered around the city. Yesung really excited by the view of nowdays seoul. Eunhyuk was really glad that this was his first time he could enjoy his day without a fear of his step-father.