Chapter 25

The Guardian

hy guys...

finally i finished this new chapter..

i know that it's not long, and maybe it's not up your expectation...

but still i hope u like it.....

really thanks to you all that still support this story...

i'll try to update the next chappies a.s.a.p....

comments and subs r really loved ^^

p.s : this chapter is unbeta-ed (i still wait any news from my beta, i've left for too long :( ), so sorry for the grammatical errors and typos.....

love u guys :*

~witchagurl~

***

A journey back to Choi’s mansion was full of silence. None of them tried to strike a conversation. Once a while, Sungmin sent a worry glances toward the bundle in the back seat.

“Sorry,” Yesung said to break the silence.

Sungmin glance at him questioningly.

“I shouldn’t punched you,” Yesung added when he saw Sungmin raised his eyebrow.

“No, it’s my entire fault. It’s just that I couldn’t hold my self now that I’ve found my mate,” Sungmin glanced backward.

Yesung sighed, “Nope, it’s not your fault too that you found your mate this way. I was just glad that none of us hurt badly.”

“So what’d we do now?” Sungmin asked.

“It seems that we can’t kill him now, since he is your mate. We just need to keep him away from Jonghyun,” Yesung said matter-of-factly. “I’m pretty sure that Jonghyun would attack in a matter of a time. We need to prepare for the attack. Does your pack ready?”

“They will,” Sungmin said without hesitation.

“What about Kang-in?”

“I’m sure he will be back soon,” Sungmin said, his eyes full with determination.

Yesung inspected his face for seconds then nodded in agreement.

***

Kang-in growled as he laid his head in the middle of the wood. He has left the town on his runaway from his destiny. He looked up to the moon an howled.

People that heard the howl could definitely tell that it was full with an anger. The inner battle on Kang-in’s mind realy getting on his nerves.

His wolf demanded him to come back to Leeteuk to claim him, while his human side didn’t want to do that.

He closed his yellow eyes. The face of his former fiancee crossed his mind. She was really a beautiful and kind hearted girl. He loved her with all his life. But now, even his love for her couldn’t pass his new feeling that developed toward Leeteuk.

He was angry at himself, at the wolf, at the fate that decide him to fall in love with Leeteuk. Why did on earth it’s a vampire that he fall in love with? It would be much easier if Leeteuk wasn’t a vampire.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed the breeze that caressed his grey fur. He sniffed the air when he smelled something familiar, this lavender scent was exactly same as Yoon Ji’s.

A shiver ran down his spine as he felt an unearthly present came toward him. He stood up and moved into a defending position. He widened his eyes, when a figure, that he missed so badly come into his vision.

Yoon Ji,’ Kang-in thought. He couldn’t believe what he saw.

The figure looked exactly as his fiancee. Her long wavy hair moved slightly because of the wind. She smiled softly as she stayed still few feets from Kang-in.

Kang-in transformed back to his human form. He didn’t give a care that he was because his mind was focused on the figure before him.

“Yoon Ji-ah,” Kang-in called as he fell on his knees. He couldn’t hold the tears escaped from his eyes.

Yoon Ji took the steps forward toward him with a smile still plastered on her beautiful face.

The first touch of her on Kang-in’s cheek gave a shiver to him. The touch was gentle yet so cold. Kang-in closed his eyes, relished on the feeling of her soft palm against his skin. It’s felt so real.

Yoon Ji crouched down in front of Kang-in, then pulled him into her embrace. Kang-in sobbed quietly on her shoulder. This feeling, he missed it so badly.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” he chanted those words repeatedly.

Yoon Ji caressed his hair softly, “Ssh, nothing to sorry about Youngwoon-ah.”

“I shouldnt’ve – I shouldnt’ve let them hurt you,” Kang–in sobbed.

“It’s not your fault, we couldn’t change what the fate’ve decided for us, Youngwoon,” she said softly.

Kang-in sobbed harder.

“Listen to me, Youngwoon,” Yoon Ji pulled herself slightly so she could take a look on  Kang-in face, “You have to forget everything that’s happened. You have to forgive those vampire that separated us. You have to accept the fact that I’m no longer here for you. And the most important thing is you have to forgive yourself.”

 “But-“

“No but, Youngwoon-ah,” Yoon Ji cut him, “You have your own life now, live your life on the fullest, and accept your destiny. Accept him.”

In a second, Kang-in realized that Leeteuk was what she meant. He looked up at her face and saw the smile that he adored so much. Her eyes full of the love that always there for him.

“I love you, but it’s time for you to move on, Youngwoon,” Yoon Ji said as he caressed Youngwoon’s cheek.

She leaned forward and planted a kiss to Kang-in’s lips, “I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you, too,” Kang-in said, made her smiled beautifully. She then stood up and turned around. With each step that she took, her presence was starting faded away.

Kang-in opened his eyes abruptly, he didn’t realize that he has fallen asleep. The dream that he has just got felt so real. He lifted his fluffy head and sniffed the air. The lavender scent still remained slightly.

He turned his head toward the place where Yoon Ji came. But nothing was there except the big tress that filled all the part of the woods.

***

Jonghyun was really furious. He broke all the things that were placed in his room. He felt so insulted that a vampire and a wolf trespassed his mansion and took his reader.

He punched the mirror that in second broke into pieces. He needed to take a drastic action, without Kyuhyun by his side, he would be placed on the disavantage side. He needed to act his plan quicker.

He left the room and went to basement of his mansion. He nodded to the vampires that guarded the door to basement. They opened the door instantly.

The basement was so dark, but it’s not a problem for his eyes. He walked through the corridor toward the deeper side of the basement. The humid air didn’t bother him even for the slightest. Finally he arrived in the end of the corridor and opened the door to another corridor.

There’re cells on either side this corridor. From the gap between the iron bars, some figures could be seen. Each cell contained 4-5 figures and there were tens of the cells.

Suddenly, a figure of one cell jumped toward the iron bars. His hands reached for Jonghyun, that avoided it with an inhuman speed.

“Let me go, you bastard!” the man behind the bars yelled as he tried to claw Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just smirked mischievously.

“Why did you kidnap your own kind, Kim? Are you planing to betray us?!” the man asked angrily.

Jonghyun stomped forward, his eyes glinted dangerously, “Watch your mouth, you old man, I won’t never betray my kind.”

“Then why do you keep us imprison here?” the man asked.

“That’s none of your bussiness,” Jonghyun hissed as he made his way left the man behind.

On the following cells, it weren’t vampires that were held, but a lot of humans. Jonghyun enjoyed the fear that emitted from the humans there.

He stopped at the end of the corridor, where one cell still empty.

“It won’t be long before that Choi’s heir would be here,” Jonghyun fisted his hands tightly on either side of his body.