chapter 11

The Guardian

 

i can't decide whether today is my lucky day or not..*sigh*

i feel lucky bcoz i've finished all my essays today (finally...(:... now i just have to face  the exam for the next weeks...T.T), but i'm also not really lucky today that i fell on the stair bcoz i didn't watch my steps as i was texting my friend. the result is.... i sprained my ankle and now it's really hurt to death.... T_T

but because i'm happy enough now that one of my burdens is lifted away, i'll do something to you all... it's a DOUBLE UPDATE today for this fic...

it's also my way to apologize that i'm not updating for a while and for the next weeks....

hope i can finish my exam well and my ankle got healed soon...

please do comment...(:

***

They walked toward Minsuk’s workroom. Siwon kept silent, either Yesung. Siwon knocked the door as they arrived. He opened the door when Minsuk told him to.

Minsuk stood up as he saw Yesung before Siwon. He bowed slightly, Siwon raised his brows by that.

“What do you need, Yesung?” he asked.

“I just got information from my special friend,” Yesung answered.

Siwon felt annoyed by the words that Yesung just said. A special friend? Is it mean that it is his lover? He asked in his mind. But he tried to stay cool.

“Ah, I see,” minsuk nodded in understand. He turned to face Siwon,” Leave us alone, please.”

“No, he don’t need to,” Yesung said in hurry, “ I think it’s the right time to tell him the truth.”

Minsuk raised his brows, “Are you serious?”

Yesung nodded,” Please tell him briefly about me.” He leaned to his chair and closed his eyes.

“Yes Master,” Minsuk answered respectfully.

“Master?” Siwon asked confusedly.

Yesung kept closed his eyes as Minsuk started the explanation to Siwon. He focused his mind in the though about Alicia when he heard Minsuk mentioned her in his explanation.

“Is it true?” Siwon asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, Master Yesung was the one of The Guardians,”Minsuk answered.

Yesung opened his eyes as he felt an intense gaze at him. Siwon was looking at him carefully. He didn’t say anything more, though. So Yesung faced minsuk and told him what Lizzy just informed. He didn’t know if Siwon listened to that or not.

As he finished, Minsuk widened his eyes.

“I can’t believe that Jonghyun want to replace Jinki,” he murmured, shook his head.

“that’s the fact,” Yesung said briefly.

“I have to tell Jinki about this. But if I didn’t have the proofs, he wouldn’t believe me,” Minsuk said.

“At least, warn him to be careful,” Yesung adviced.

“I’ll do my best, Master,” Minsuk bowed.

Yesung nodded, he stood up.

“I have to leave now,”Yesung said.

Minsuk nodded. Yesung left the room, followed by Siwon. As they out of the room, Siwon stopped him.

“Is it true? About me, the cursed blood?” he asked to Yesung.

“Yeah, it is. You have that cursed blood. I wouldn’t wrong, because right now, I really want to your blood, just for your information,” Yesung said lightly.

“What?”

“Your blood is special for the pure-blooded like me, Siwon. It’s so seducing me honestly.”

“Seducing you? My blood is seducing you?” Siwon clarified.

Yesung nodded. Siwon smiled slightly. He felt glad as he heard that he attracted Yesung. He liked that fact, although he might be wouldn’t like it if Yesung decided to his blood.

“Are you thirsty?” Siwon asked.

“A bit, I haven’t drunk a blood for almost a month,” Yesung said.

Siwon widened his eyes in disbelief.

“That’s impossible..”

“Do you forget that I’m special?” Yesung asked.

Siwon sighed in understand, “I almost forget about that.”

Siwon has heard about the pure-blooded before. His father always told him about them. In the beginning he thought that it was just a folktale. But know, he believed that as he faced one of them. He always thoght that Yesung was different. He knew that. His aura that emitted from him, his beauty, his power, his speed, all of that were stronger than the other vampires. Even Jinki’s, the leader of all vampires clans, that Siwon ever met, couldn’t be compared to Yesung’s.

Siwon remember something that annoyed him.

“Can i ask you something?” he asked Yesung.

“Hmm?”

“About your...special friend... is she your lover?” Siwon asked hesitantly.

Yesung smiled slightly, “No, she’s not. Lizzy is more like a sister for me. You know that we are the last pure-bloodeds, so our relationship is like that we are family.”

“Really?” Siwon asked curiously.

“Yeah, and just for your information, I have attracted to another person,” Yesung said.

“Who?” Siwon asked in surprised. He just relieved that Yesung didn’t has that kind of relationship with Lizzy. But now, he was more shocked as he heard that Yesung was attracted to someone.

“Didn’t I just tell you about that person who is seducing me now?” Yesung said lightly, left Siwon alone.

Siwon took a while on thought about that.

“Seducing him? Is it mean that the person is...me?” Siwon murmured, bewildered.

He chuckled as he made a conclusion. The thought made him smiled.

***

Yesung shook his head, ”I can’t believe that I just told him that I’m attracted to him..”

Yesung sighed. He couldn’t cancel what has happened. So he just could wait and see what would happen.

He back to his room. As he opened the door, he smiled by the sight in front of him. Donghae was singing and dancing for Eunhyuk, made the younger smiled brightly.

Yesung just stayed there, waited Donghae finished his song and dance. As the song was ended, he clapped along with Eunhyuk, surprised Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“Yesung-hyung?! I don’t know that you’re here,” Donghae said in surprised.

Yesung just smiled as he approached them.

“I don’t want to bother your song and dance, so I waited there,” Yesung said, pointed the door.

Donghae smiled shyly, he turned to face Eunhyuk.

“I’ll leave now. Bye Eunhyukkie,” he said to him.

Eunhyuk nodded and smiled at him.

Donghae closed the door after him, left Yesung and Eunhyuk.

“Are you hungry Hyukkie?” Yesung asked.

“A bit, hyung,” Eunhyuk answered.

“Okay, let’s find some dinner,” he pulled Eunhyuk. Took a jacket for him. They left the room. Some vampires looked at them curiously as they passed them. But Yesung ignored them. He opened the front door for Eunhyuk.

They stopped a taxy that passed them. Yesung asked the driver to bring them to the restaurant that he know. Eunhyuk leaned at him closely. They arrived a while later. The driver brought them to the middle rank restaurant. But it wasn’t bad at all.