chapter 7

The Guardian

 

Yesung woke up by a noise around him. He opened his eyes, Eunhyuk was wandering around the room. Yesung shot up.

“what’s going on, Hyukkie?”

“hyung,” Eunhyuk jumped in surprised. He approached Yesung,” nothing’s happen, hyung. I just feel afraid.”

“what are you afraid of?”

“my step-father, i’m sure that he look for me now. What if he find me? He would punish me badly.”

Yesung frowned, he reached Eunhyuk and gave him a hug, “ don’t worry, Hyukkie. I’d make sure he stay away from you. Anyway you haven’t tell me about  your family.”

Eunhyuk leaned backward, but he kept silent. After a while, he started talking.

“my father dead when i’m six years old. Then my mother remarried to a man that now is my step-father. He was really kind at first. But he changed after my mother passed away. She passed away almost two years ago. Since then, he always drunk and hit me even if i didn’t do anything wrong.”

Eunhyuk took a break.

“then, a year ago when i just back from the school, he...he.. me,”Eunhyuk said bitterly. Tears run from his eyes, “he always did that everytime he drunk, almost everyday.”

Yesung gasped,”don’t you have another family?”

Eunhyuk shook his head, “he was the one that i have. I’ve tried to run away. But he always found me wherever i’m going.”

Yesung embraced him tightly.

“owh, sweetheart, don’t cry. He wouldn’t hurt you anymore. You have my word,” Yesung caressed Eunhyuk’s back. The later burried his face on Yesung’s chest.

As Eunhyuk calmed down, Yesung sank in his deep thought. He just realized that his life wasn’t that bad after he heard Eunhyuk’s story. Although he lost his parent, at least he had Alicia, Tairon, and Lizzy that treated him as a family. But for Eunhyuk, he got the worst thing in his life.

Eunhyuk stopped his crying. He released the hug.

“are you okay now?” Yesung asked in concern.

Eunhyuk nodded.

“just wait for a while, i will take a bath then we get our breakfast. Okay?”

Eunhyuk smiled. Yesung walked toward the bathroom and took a bath. Few minutes later he had ready in his perfect clothes. He dragged Eunhyuk to the restaurant in the hotel. He ordered a lots of foods for Eunhyuk. He was really worried that the later was so skinny. Yesung watched Eunhyuk placed a spoon full of pancake to his mouth and smiled slightly.

“Yesung-hyung?”

“hmm?”

“aren’t you hungry?” Eunhyuk asked him curiously.

Yesung smiled then shook his head, “no, sweetie, because i’m pure-blooded, i could live for the couple of months without drinking a blood. It would just make me a bit weaker, but that’s all. I would be alright.”

“you can my blood everytime you need it, you’re really kind to me. I just can do that favor,” Eunhyuk offered.

“no, of course not Eunhyukkie. I would never your blood. I never a blood from the alive peoples since years ago. In New York, me and Lizzy drank a blood that we get from the blood bank,” Yesung explained.

“you can do that?” Eunhyuk raised his brows.

Yesung nodded,” thanks for the corruption in the world. I can get as much as i want as long as i’m willing to paid for the employee.”

“really?”

“yeah.”

Eunhyuk continued finish his dish.

“Hyukkie?”

“Yes, Yesung-hyung?”

“We have to move to somewhere,” Yesung said hesitantly, ”this is a special place, you know what i mean.”

Eunhyuk kept silence, waiting for him to continue.

“You know, i came here because i have a mission, right?”

Eunhyuk nodded.

“i have to protect that man, Choi Siwon.. so, to make my job easier, i need to move to his place.”

Eunhyuk looked at him carefully.

“in the other hand, i have to live in his house that filled by the vampires, so will you..?”

“i’ll go with you, Yesung-hyung,” Eunhyuk said doubtlessly.

“really? You have another choice Eunhyuk.”

Eunhyuk shook his head,”no, hyung. I stay with you. I’m sure you would protect me.”

“okay, then. I would make sure no one hurt you,” Yesung decided,”we’ll get there this evening.”

After they finished the dishes, Yesung dragged Eunhyuk to the mall. His couldn’t hold his shopping-addict longer. Yesung walked around, entered every shop that attracted him. Eunhyuk shook his head by his act. His hyung was really a shopaholic. (i’m sorry for making Yesung’s personality different from the real life^^v)

They spent the day to shopping and strolled the city. Yesung really excited by the view of the city.

“hyung, I’m tired, can we take a break?” Eunhyuk said. he wipped a sweat that run in his forehead.

Yesung faced him, then smiled,”okay. Let’s get a coffe break.”

They found a coffe shop a metres before. As usual, that was just Eunhyuk that ordered the food. After an hour break, sun was set.

“i thought we should left now,” Yesung said.

Eunhyuk nodded,”okay, hyung.”

They left the coffe shop and took a walk back to the hotel. As they arrived, Yesung packed their stuffs. Eunhyuk looked really tired.

“wait a seconds. Don’t go anywhere, i’ll check out first,” Yesung said as he left Eunhyuk waited in the lobby.

It took a while for Yesung to finish the administration. He approached Eunhyuk that looked so bored. They found a taxi to bring them to choi’s house. along the way, Eunhyuk just kept quiet. Yesung noticed that he was nervous, because he could hear Eunhyuk’s heart beating really fast. His body was stiffed. Yesung reached his hand, Eunhyuk startled by the touch of Yesung.

“i’m sorry, i forget that my body is so cold,” Yesung said.

“it’s okay, hyung. You are the most warmth person that i ever met after my mother passed away,” Eunhyuk said softly.

Yesung smiled happily,”don’t be nervous Eunhyuk, you’ll be alright.”

They arrived in their destiny. Yesung paid the driver and pulled along all his suitcases. Eunhyuk followed after him. They reached the door then Yesung knocked it.

They waited for a while, then the door opened. The young man that opened the door gasped by the scent of Eunhyuk. Yesung could see a lust on  his eyes. Yesung smirked, his aura emitted darkly, made the man stepped backwards in a fear.

“don’t ever think about it, kid,”Yesung warned the man. “i thought you should let us come in. I’m sure your master want to.”

“who are you?” the youngman asked.

“tell your master that Yesung arrived,” Yesung said calmly. The youngman stunned as he heard  Yesung told him his name. He moved aside, let Yesung and Eunhyuk to pass him.

Eunhyuk gripped Yesung’s hand tightly. His body was trembling slightly.

“so you are the one that will work here?” the youngman asked.

“yeah, i thought that we would be a partner,” Yesung answered.

“why do you bring human here? Do you bring him as a gift for the master?”

“watch your mouth, he is under my responsibility, so don’t ever think to lay your hand on him,” Yesung said in dangerous tone.

They arrived in the living room. Yesung and Eunhyuk took a seat as the man left them.

A noises come toward their place. A bunch of vampires approached them. Leeteuk was there.

“a human?! How can a human entered this house!” a petite vampire said in disbelief.

Leeteuk faced Yesung.

“what are you doing? How can you bring human here?” he asked furiously.

“i have permission to bring him here,” Yesung answered coldly. The atmosphere was so heavy.

“who do you think that give you that permission?” the other vampires asked.

“i am.”

***

 

 

so this is my newest chappie...  i'm sorry that it doesn't come out as you expected and forgive me for the slow plotting... i'm a bit dissapointed with this chappie honestly..T.T