chapter 6

The Guardian

 

, he must be know about me, Yesung said in his mind.

“I need to talk to your father. Can you leave us alone?”Yesung said quickly.

Siwon faced his father, “appa?”

The old man nodded, “it’s okay, leave us alone.”

Siwon and Donghae out of the room. Left Yesung with minsuk.

“Master, I can’t believe that I’m able to meet you, here,” minsuk bowed.

“Do you know about me?” Yesung asked hesitanly.

“Yeah, Master. You are the East Guardian, aren’t you?” Minsuk looked downward.

“Yes, I am. But how can you know about me?”

“I have your picture from the previous clan’s leader. He had participated in the war against the South Guardian.”

Yesung sighed, “Is there anyone else that know about that picture?”

“No, master. The picture and the journal of the war just showed to the leader of this clans to keep about our history.”

“Does the other clans have the picture and the journal, too?”

“I don’t think so master. Our previous leader back to this country a half and hundred years ago. He was the last one  that participated in that war that lived in this country.”

“Where is he?”

“He was killed twenty years ago by the the other clans.”

Yesung sighed in relieved, “ Good. That’s mean you are the one that know about me. You have to keep it up by yourself. I don’t need people to recognize me because now I’m in a mission.”

Minsuk looked at him confusedly.

“A mission?”

“Yes, this mission related to your son. Let me ask you, how can Siwon and Donghae be your sons?”

“I found them thirty years ago. They almost killed by a new vampires that had killed their parents when i found them. As you know a new vampire can’t turn people into us. They were dying, I didn’t have another choice, and I didn’t know why, but I got a feeling that I had to save them. So I changed them before they dead. Then I took care of them as my own sons.”

“But they’re not blood related, right?”

“Yes, Master. Their parents were a closefriend.”

Yesung nodded, “I have to tell you something. But can you promise me to save it by yourself?”

Minsuk nodded, “As you wish, master.”

Yesung took a breath before started, “ Do you know about Count Dracula and the pure-blooded?”

“Yes master. That was written in the journal. So does about The Guardians and the wars.”

“Do you know about The Cursed Blood?”

“The Cursed Blood?” minsuk repeated.

“So you don’t know about it,” Yesung clarified,” The cursed blood was a special blood that increase the abilty of the pure-bloodeds. But just fo the pure-bloodeds, for the other vampires, it was a deathly poison. The owner can be both human or vampire, you can’t expect who the owner. Because it appear rarely and randomly.”

“That’s hard to believe,” minsuk said in amazement.

“Your son, Siwon, is the owner of the cursed blood.”

“What?!” Minsuk said in disbelief.

“Yeah, that’s true. Do you by any chance know about a vampire named Jonghyun?”

Minsuk nodded, “Yeah, he is the leader of Kim’s clan. Why?”

“He was the person behind the attack of Siwon.”

“How do you know about that, Master?”

“Lizzy told me.”

“ Lizzy? do you mean mistress Elizabeth? The Reader?”

Yesung nodded.

“So, she is alive.. It’s hard to believe that there are pure-bloodeds outside there, although i had talked to one of them,” Minsuk murmured to himself.

“Yeah, me and Lizzy are the last pure-bloodeds that still alive. Wasn’t it written in the journal?”

“No, master. The journal just tell about the war and the dead of the South Guardian. There wasn’t anything about you and mistress Lizzy.”

“I see.. is Jonghyun involved in the some troubles?”

“I don’t really know, master. Why do you ask?”

“Lizzy told me that there will be a war. But she doesn’t get a vision about the war, yet.”

“War?”

“Yeah, this wouldn’t as big as the previous wars, but it would be really bad if Heechul take a part.”

“Do you mean the South Guardian?”Minsuk raised his brows,” But he was dead.”

“The pure-blooded couldn’t really dead. We can be awaken, but it would need much sacrifice from both of the humans and vampires, and also the cursed blood. Jonghyun try to arise Heechul by Siwon’s blood.”

Minsuk hadn’t idea to say anything. What he just heard shocked him completely.

“That’s why I’m here. I have to prevent him to arise Heechul. He had got Heechul body, he just need Siwon’s blood. So no matter what happen, I should protect Siwon,”Yesung said.

“Master..”

“Your name is Minsuk, right?”

Minsuk nodded.

“I need you to get information about Jonghyun. I need to take Heechul’s body back before he could do something bad. I also need you to get the information what a trouble that Jonghyun involved in. Why does he want to declare a war, I need to know about that all. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Master. I would do my best and get the infomations as soon as possible,”Minsuk bowed.

“No matter what happen, don’t tell anyone, even Siwon and Donghae, about what i just told you, can you?”

“Yes Master, you have my word.”

“Oh, I almost forget. Lizzy said that Jonghyun have a reader,too. Find out who he is,” Yesung commanded.

“A reader as mistress Lizzy?”

“Yeah, but he isn’t as strong as Lizzy, however he isn’t a pure-blooded. But he was the reason Jonghyun find out about Siwon. But he doesn’t know about me and Lizzy. She used her ability to cover our existence.”

“I understand, Master.”

“You have to be really careful, Minsuk, his reader can get a vision about you. So you have to watch your step carefully.”

“I’ll do my best, master.”

Then an idea popped up in his mind about the way he could protect both Eunhyuk and Siwon, “Good. Now I need you to place me around Siwon. I’ve to protect him. Can you prepare a place for me here? It would make my job easier.”

“Of course, master. I’ll prepare you a best room.”

“Don’t do that. just treat me as usual. Don’t treat me in special way. I need to keep my identity covered.”

“But Master..”

“Just do that, Minsuk. I don’t want to argue. I would bring my friend come with me.”

“Friend?”

“Yeah, he is a human. He is under my responsibility, so make sure no one of your vampires would hurt him.”

“I’ll make sure about that, master.”

“I leave then. I have to back to my friend. He is so worry about me. Please explain to Siwon. But just tell him to stay away from Jonghyun and that I would be his guard since now. Don’t tell him  more than the necessary.”

Minsuk nodded. He bowed as Yesung left the room. Yesung passed Siwon and Donghae that sat in the living room.

“Where are you going?” Siwon asked Yesung.

“I have to back to my friend now. I’ll be back here soon.”

“But you promised that you would explained everythings,” Siwon protested.

“Don’t worry, your father would do that. Bye Donghae,” Yesung greeted as he walked toward the door. He nodded to Leeteuk as he passed him. He left the house. It was almost the dawn. He found no taxi, so he decided to run. He run in one lightning moved. Just looked as a blur shadow for the humans sight.

He arrived within fifteen minutes. He entered the hotel, ignored the questioning looked from the security. He entered the lift, pushed the button to his room. He walked toward his room and unlocked it. He walked tiptoed inside the room. Eunhyuk was sleeping. But Yesung could hear he mumbled in his sleep. Maybe he got a nightmare because he could see Eunhyuk closed his eyes tightly. A tear run down from the corner of his eyes. Yesung sighed and sat beside Eunhyuk. He wipped the tear away and caressed his cheek, tried to calm him. Yesung promised himself to keep an eye at Eunhyuk. Lizzy told him that Eunhyuk would get in danger, but Yesung would make sure he protect Eunhyuk.

He laid beside Eunhyuk. He felt a bit tired. Sleep for a while wouldn’t hurt him, he thought.