chapter 8

The Guardian

 

finally... chapter 8....>.<...

couldn't believe that it's reach this far (it isn't that far, though,, hhe^^v).. it's just that it's the longest story that i've wrote this far... so...i'm so happy*jump in happiness*

please give me ur cmment....:D

***

Suddenly all vampires turned around to the source of the voice. They bowed to minsuk that standing before them. Siwon and Donghae followed after minsuk. Yesung gasped, Siwon scent fulfiled his nostril. He really wanted to jump on him and his blood. Yesung took a deep breath to control himself. He was glad that he had Eunhyuk’s hand on his grip, it helped him to calm down.

“i’ve told you that Yesung would stay here from now on. I owe him for saving my son. so, he and his friend are under my responsibility. None of you would make a problem with them. Do you understand?”

“yes master,” all vampires answered in unison.

Yesung looked at Siwon that smiled to him. Yesung stunned by that.

 ‘, don’t tell me that i fall for him. Lizzy must be happy if she heard this’, Yesung said in his mind. He shook his head to clear his mind.

“let’s go. I’ll led you to your room,” minsuk said, made a sign for Yesung and Eunhyuk to follow him. All vampires moved aside, gave a way for them. Minsuk led them to the second floor. He opened the third door in the left.

“this is your room. Is it okay or you need a separated room?” Minsuk asked.

“no, we will be together,” Yesung answered.

“Donghae, please accompany our guest. I need to talk to Siwon and Yesung,”minsuk faced Donghae.

Donghae nodded.

“wait here, Hyukkie. I’ll be right back,”Yesung said to Eunhyuk.

“but,hyung..”

Yesung nodded, assured him that he save. Eunhyuk sighed in defeated then nodded. He entered the room, followed by Donghae.

“my name is Lee Donghae, what’s your name?” Donghae stretched his hand. He was attracted to Eunhyuk since the first time. In his eyes, Eunhyuk was so adorable. His scent like a strawberry, and Donghae like it. He wondered why a human like Eunhyuk could alive with a vampire like Yesung.

“Lee Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk shook his hand hesitantly. He didn’t have a bold to face Donghae.

“don’t worry. I wouldn’t bite you or anything. You are a friend of the man that saved my brother, so it means that you are my friend,” he smiled to the human.

Eunhyuk smiled slightly. He pulled his hand, a warmth filled his heart as he looked on Donghae. Donghae was so handsome. He has a cool gaze and charismatic aura. Eunhyuk blushed slightly by his own thought.

Donghae found the figure before him was so adorable when he shy. He had a plump lips that fitted his face perfectly. And beautiful smile that made his heart fluttered as he saw that.

***

In the other hand, as they left Donghae and Eunhyuk, minsuk led them to his workroom. He took a seat behind the desk instead Yesung and Siwon took a seat before him.

“as i told you last night, Siwon, Yesung would be your personal guard from now on,” Minsuk said to the point.

“but, appa. I don’t need it. I can protect my self,” Siwon argued. Yesung raised his brows, ‘so he didn’t want me stay by his side’, he thought in his mind.

“Siwon, i’ve told you that the man behind your attack is really strong, we can’t fight him without a help.”

“but appa, are you sure that it was Kim Jonghyun? What if it was another person?”

“Siwon, i’m sure about that. just believe me, we need Yesung to protect you.”

“but...”

“this is my final decision, Siwon. Deal with it,” Minsuk said coldly.

Siwon nodded in defeat.

“Yesung, thanks for your kindness to protect my son,”Minsuk bowed to Yesung.

“it’s nothing,” Yesung answered. Then he left the room, followed by Siwon.

Siwon grabbed his arm and turned him around to face him.

“i’m really grateful that you saved me. But i still can’t accept your role as my bodyguard because i know that you haven’t tell all the truth.”

Yesung raised his brows, “like it or not, it is my job from now on.” He released his hand from Siwon’s and left him alone.

Yesung sighed, he couldn’t think clearly. Siwon’s scent always blured his mind wherever he stayed near that man little longer. He admitted that Siwon attracted him, mind and heart. He knew that it wasn’t Siwon fault that he acted like that to Yesung. Because Yesung would do definately the same if he were in Siwon’s position.

He walked back to his room quickly, worried about Eunhyuk. But as he arrived there, he could hear a laugh from the room. He was glad that Eunhyuk could be a friend with Donghae. He was thought that Donghae was a kind since their first met. Actually he noticed that Donghae couldn’t take his eyes of Eunhyuk since the beginning.

***

“arrgghh!” Siwon growled at himself. He slapped his forehead. “why do i act like that?”

Siwon felt an anger for himself. He didn’t know why, but he always acted weirdly when Yesung was around him. His mind always filled by Yesung. He couldn’t stop thinking about him.

When Yesung talk to him, the one that he could think was how beautiful Yesung was. He couldn’t focused his mind beside the man before him. It was annoyed him.

He known as a cool man that attracted womans from both human and vampire. But when he was with Yesung, he didn’t act normally he was. It was like he lost control of his coolness. Yesung made his mind head over heels. The aura that emitted from Yesung always made him stunned.

Siwon sighed, he had to control himself before he met Yesung again. He had to stay cool in front of him. He was a prince-kind of man, no one could break his image. Including, no, he meant especially, Yesung that he just met.

***

“you don’t need come here by me,” Siwon said in the next night as they arrived in the restaurant. They come there to met Siwon’s client of his company.

Yesung just rolled his eyes and walked passed Siwon, made the later grunted in frustation. Siwon chased him and grabbed his arm, pulled him around.

“you  should be more respectful, however i’m your master,” Siwon said.

Yesung just raised his brows,”i’ve told you that i would follow you wherever you go, so stop complaining, you make me get a headache.”

“what?!” Siwon shouted in disbelief, then he inhaled the air slowly, calmed himself. He did that again, he lost control, and the reason was, the one and only, Yesung.

Siwon walked quickly, tried to ignore Yesung. But it didn’t bother Yesung at all. He was glad actually, that Siwon left him, he almost jumped to Siwon if they stayed together longer. His phone rang, it was Eunhyuk.

“Yesung-hyung?”

“what’s going on Eunhyuk?”

“hyung, i want to go out, i want some strawberry milk,

“stay at home Eunhyuk and sleep, i’ll bring you them if i finish this job,” Yesung said.

“but hyung, i want it now. I can’t sleep if i don’t get the milk. Don’t worry, there is a convenience store near here, i’ll be alright.”

“can you ask some one to accompany you?”

“hyung, i’ll be more afraid for going with one of them than i’m going bymyself.”

“what about Donghae?”

“he was left with his father, that’s why i stay at my room since then.”

Yesung sighed,”okay then, but be careful and be back soon. Don’t wandering around, arasso?”

“arasso, Yesung-hyung. Bye then.”

“bye.” Yesung hung up his phone and  followed Siwon.

They took a seat in the reserved table, the waitress girl smiled widely as he saw Siwon. She acted shyly, but it was clearly just an acting in Yesung’s eyes.

“what do you want to dinner, sir?” he asked Siwon sweetly. Yesung snorted underestimately. Siwon glared in second at him then turned around to face the girl.

Siwon smiled slightly,”i’ll order later, i still wait for my friends.”

The girl nodded, she left in dissapointed.

“can you stop act like that?” Siwon said.

“act like what? you are the one that flirting at her,” Yesung answered. He stunned, was he just act like a jealous girl? That couldn’t be happened.

Siwon raised his brows, but he kept silent. Didn’t want to argue further.

Their client arrived minutes later. They ordered the cuisins, then started the discussion about bussiness. As they finished, the client wanted Siwon to accompany them to the high class club. Of course, Siwon complied their request.

They came to the amaze-looked night club. They could passed the guard easily as Siwon showed his identity card. They were brought to the VIP room.

Yesung was bored, he didn’t really like the noisy place as club. He waited impatiently as the others had fun. Siwon noticed that Yesung wasn’t comfort in that place, so he pretend to enjoy that place in order to tease Yesung. Actually Siwon was also uncomfortable in that kind of place.

They have spent almost an hour in that place when Yesung’s cellphone suddenly rang.