Chapter 27

The Guardian

i've just realized that my chapter numbers are kind of messy...

so i rearranged it...

well, i dunno why but i hardly connected to aff these few days, both through my phone and my laptop...

is it happen to you, too, guys?

i need to restart my connection and laptop bcoz earlier i can't open aff at all..

sigh..

but now, i'll update, when the aff is still working good for me...

enjoy the update and thanks for the people that commented and subscribed in this story..

i appologize once more for not being able to thank and reply you one by one (as i said, i can't reach the aff TT^TT)

but still, please do comment and subscribe...

anyway, my exams are over XD (i haven't checked the result yet, i'm afraid of it honestly -_-''), so i'll try to write as much as possible...

okay, need to stop myself from this blabbering... ^^v

thank you so much and love you guys (:

~witchagurl~

p.s : this fic still unbeta-ed.. so expect the grammatical errors n typos... i really need my beta, haven't heard from her at all... TT-TT

***

 

Leeteuk could felt that something was changed in himself. He felt the pulling in his heart and his mind always drifted back to certain wolf.

He opened his eyes when his effort to block the image was futile. Slowly, he stood up and looked around his dark room. The thick curtain definitely doing it’s job perfectly in blocking any sunrise to enter his room.

He felt the pulling in his heart again, he got an urge to come outside. But it would be a suicide if he did that.

He walked toward the window on his room. His heart aching to open the window, to just take a look outside. He sighed as he leaned on the window sill. He knew what’s bothered him was in the outside, waiting for him. He just didn’t know what exactly it was.

Outside, was Kang-in in his human form. He was standing under the tree, looked up on the certain window where his mate stayed. He could smell him clearly.

His wolf was growling in anger for him to come to his mate. But he still couldn’t accept him completely. He sighed. For now he’d back to his coven’s house. He would come to them later, he wasn’t ready now.

The pulling that Leeteuk felt was getting stronger with each further step that Kang-in took. He could only clenched his fist tightly, tried to ease the discomfort on his heart.

***

The clicking sound of the heels against the concrete floor were heard with every step that was taken.

Jonghyun, who playing with a glass of fresh blood smirked to the newcomers, “Minho, Taemin, welcome to my house.”

Both of the males before him nodded slightly. The two of them were young, much younger than Jonghyun. One of them put a cold facade, while the other radiatted an innocence. But the most interesting part, beside their handsome faces, was the black that coloured their entire eyes.

“So, the day has came, huh?” the innocent looking male asking with a small smile.

“It is,” Jonghyun answered slightly, “Though they kidnapped Kyuhyun wasn’t on my plan.”

“I’ve told you that he wouldn’t last longer on your side, Jonghyun,” Taemin said, smirked mockingly.

“Well, I thought that what you mean is that I’ll kill him someday, not that he’s taken from my side,” Jonghyun said in cold voice.

“Now back to the bussiness,” Minho said, brought the attention of two others toward him, “When will we attack them?”

“Tonight of course, it can’t be waiting any longer, once the sun is set, we’ll attack,” Jonghyun took a sipped from his glass.

Minho looked at him in disgust while Taemin looked interested.

“Is it good?” Taemin asked to Jonghyun.

“Wanna try?” Jonghyun reached out his glass, offering.

Minho slapped Taemin’s hand when the younger reached the glass, made it spilled on the floor.

“What a waste,” Jonghyun sighed.

“Hyung,” Taemin whined, pouted at Minho.

“Don’t play with him, Jonghyun,” Minho warned. His black eyes gleamed dangerously.

“So possesive, don’t we?” Jonghyun let out chuckle.

Minho leaned on his seat, “Well, isn’t same thing goes with you, Jonghyun?”

“What do you mean?” Jonghyun furrowed his brows.

“Don’t play dumb, Jonghyun. You do all of this just because of him, don’t you? Well that’s a pity of you that he chose another man,” Minho smirked.

“Don’t talk about him like that, Minho,” he said in angry voice.

“I wonder what’s so special of him,”Minho didn’t budge by Jonghyun’s reaction, “What if we take him to be our plaything, Jonghyun? It would be really fun to watch him obey each of our request, right, Taemin?”

Taemin grinned widely, “Sure, Minho. I don’t mind to share him with you.”

Jonghyun growled in anger, “Don’t you dare to lay your finger on him. Ever.”

Minho laughed, “Never thought that the Kim Jonghyun still has a heart.”

“I don’t,” Jonghyun said, back to his cold act.

“You can fool the others, Jonghyun, but not us,” Taemin commented.

Jonghyun just sent a cold glare toward him.

***

DongHae caressed Eunhyuk’s hair gently, made the latter hummed softly. He smiled, this human was surely cute.

He pulled Eunhyuk closer, made his heart jumped when the human snuggled at him.

DongHae looked at the ceiling. He felt slightly angry toward his father and brother. He knew that something big was happening, but he hated that none of his family told him what it was.

He knew that they just meant to avoid him from any danger. But still, didn’t know what’s going on, striked his nerves.

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk’s voice broke him out of the thought that swirled in his mind.

The human looked sleepily at him, but his eyes gleamed curiously.

DongHae shook his head slightly, “Nothing.”

Eunhyuk shifted in his arms, then he reached a hand out and caressed his cold cheek  softly.

“You can tell me anything, Hae,” Eunhyuk said, “But I won’t force if you didn’t want to.”

“I know,” DongHae leaned on Eunhyuk’s touch, “I’m just wondering about what’s going on, Hyukkie. You see, all people were busy all around, but I have no clue about what they’re doing at all.”

Eunhyuk sighed, “So that’s the problem. You felt left out, didn’t you?”

“Maybe,” DongHae closed his eyes, “I just want them to see me as an equal, Hyukkie. I don’t need them to baby me all the time.”

Eunhyuk chuckled, “They just try to protect you, Hae.”

“But I don’t like it,” DongHae opened his eyes and pouted at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk laughed, “See? This is why they still pamper you.” He ruflled DongHae’s hair lovingly, “If you want them to see you as an equal, show them your maturity, Hae. Stop acting like a child, though I love it when you like that.”

DongHae smiled, “I love you, too, Hyukkie.” His smile widened when he saw the human blushed furiously. Oh, how he loved this cute human. He pulled Eunhyuk into a tight embrace. He would do anything to protect this human.

***

Lizzy was pacing around the room. She was really confused. She was just standing in front of the window, looking out at the sky, when some visions hit her hard.

In her vision, Yesung were hovering on a body. She could hear Yesung pleas in between his sobs. Yesung tried to wake the body up. But the body laid still, not moving at all. Lizzy couldn’t see who the person was.

Suddenly, another vision flashed on her mind. It just a complete bright light that blinding her vision. But she was amazed when the bright light turned to human form. She couldn’t make out the face, but that person’s existence was enveloping her in the warmth. The existence was felt so alien yet also familiar.

She fell on the floor, panting hardly when the vision faded. She got a shiver just remembering about the person in her vision.

“Who is that?” Lizzy asked herself. She wrapped her arms around her torso, tried to calm the shiver.

Lizzy got a feeling that tonight is the night where the war would take its start. She just hoped that all of them managed to stay alive through this night.