chapter 12

The Guardian

 

the second update.... comment please...*puppy eyes*

***

“Master Jonghyun, he is here.”

“Let him come in,” Jonghyun ordered.

Jonghyun closed his eyes as he sniffed at the smell of the blood in the glass before him.

He lifted the glass and poured it into his mouth. He drank it slowly, enjoyed the sweet taste of it.

The door was opened and his gaze fell on the young man that walked toward him.

His mouth formed a dark smirk as his eyes glint in excitement.

“Kyuhyun,” he greeted the man.

Cho Kyuhyun, that stopped before him, bowed slightly.

“Master.”

“Here, take a seat,” Jonghyun asked.

Kyuhyun obeyed and took a seat in the chair across to Jonghyun.

“What information  that you have for me?” Jonghyun asked as he leaned forward.

Kyuhyun, for a second frowned, but hide it quickly, answered, “It’s about the owner of the cursed blood, Master.”

“Ah, the heir of Choi’s clan,” Jonghyun clasped his hand, “What’s about him?”

“Honestly, I don’t really know, Master,” Kyuhyun answered.

“What do you mean that you don’t know?” Jonghyun asked. There could be heard some annoyance in his voice.

“I got a vision that there would be people on our way that would intrude us to get Siwon.”

“Who are they?” Jonghyun asked.

“That’s the problem, Master. I can’t get anything about that people. My vision always blurred when it comes to that people. Like there’s some power that prevent me to get anything about them,” Kyuhyun explained.

Jonghyun didn’t say anything. But from his eyes, there could be seen an anger. His red eyes, gleamed dangerously.

“How could you don’t get the vision, Kyuhyun? It’s really unusual.”

Kyuhyun looked downward, “I don’t know Master.”

“I don’t like this,” Jonghyun said coldly.

“I’m sorry Master, but I can’t control this,” Kyuhyun said.

Jonghyun stood up and in second he was standing behind of Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun, I saved you because I know that you are special and will be useful. I don’t like it when you give me nothing,” Jonghyun said as his hand traced a path on Kyuhyun’s arm.

Jonghyun’s hand kept moved downward till it reached Kyuhyun’s wrist.

He pulled Kyuhyun around forcefully, made Kyuhyun faced him.

“You owe me, Kyuhyun,” Jonghyun lifted Kyuhyun’s wrist and sniffed at it, “I give you the second chance of life, where your place is on the top of the food chain.”

Jonghyun the wrist, looked carefully on Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“You are superior, much more higher than those humans. You get all the things that people would be willing to kill to get. A beauty, charm, power. So, don’t ever think to dissapoint me, because I could take back all of those things easily.”

Jonghyun opened his mouth, showed his fangs, and stabbed them on Kyuhyun’s wrist.

Kyuhyun yelped in pain. He instinctively wanted to pull his hand. But Jonghyun gripped it tightly.

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, tried to stop himself from screaming.

Jonghyun’s fangs deepened it’s stab as he Kyuhyun’s blood harshly.

Jonghyun realized that he hurted Kyuhyun, but he ignored it. He had to make his vampire knew his position as the leader of them. The one that determined their death or live. So none of them would disobeyed him.

He stopped his action as he realized that Kyuhyun almost fainted.

He leaned backward, the blood dripped from his fangs as he grinned evilly. He the wound on Kyuhyun’s wrist. Stopped the bleeding as the wound was healed.

“Remember who your Master, Kyuhyun. Find out about those people. I want to get the information as soon as possible,” Jonghyun the bloods that stained his lips, “Now, leave..”

Kyuhyun nodded his head slowly. His sight was blurred slightly. He had to drink blood soon to replace his blood that Jonghyun has .

He bowed as he stood up. Left the room as quick as he could.

He made his way toward the room in the back of the house. There’s a storage room for the blood stocks.

He nodded to the guard that stood in front of the room.

The guard bowed his head slightly – Kyuhyun was known as the favourite of Jonghyun’s, so everyone had to treat him respectfully – and opened the door for him.

He grabbed a plastick-pack of bloods. He ripped the wrapper with his fangs and drank it hungryly.

He finished it in seconds and reached for the next pack.

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as he has finished. He leaned his body to the wall and closed his eyes.

He hated it. He really hated Jonghyun. He hated the fact that Jonghyun changed him into disgusting creature like he was now. He hated the fact that he had to drink blood just to stay alive. He hated the fact that sometimes he had to sacrifice other people’s life just to save his own life.