chapter 14

The Guardian

 

this is today's update... hope u like it... n please do cmment... i love comments.... (:

***

Yesung smiled when he closed the door after him, left the younger two alone. He was sured that both of them liked each other. It wouldn’t be hurt to give them some times alone to be closer.

He made a step forward but stopped as he changed his mind. Give in on his curiousity.

He turned around, instead, and leaned his head forward, placed his ear against the door, tried to eavesdrop the conversation between the two.

He smiled happily when he heard Donghae called Eunhyuk beautiful. He could imagine how Eunhyuk would blush adorably right then.

But then he frowned as he heard a soft moan and sound of the kiss from inside.

“What the heck?! I know that they like each other and getting closer, but who has permitted him to kiss my Hyukkie! It’s too early!” Yesung hissed. He gripped the doorknob and was ready to spin it open when a firm grip on his wrist stop him.

He traced the path from the hand on his wrist upward to the handsome face that looked at him with the knitted brows, frowned slightly.

“Don’t you know that eavesdroping is a bad thing?” Siwon asked, “And anyway we’ve waited for you since then. But you didn’t came.”

“Yah! Let me go! You should look over your little brother, how can he kissed my Hyukkie that he haven’t met long enough.”

Siwon sighed but dragged Yesung from the room instead, “That’s their bussiness, you should leave that to them.”

“But, my Hyukkie...” Yesung line was cut off when a pair of soft lips pressed against his.

He widened his eyes, but Siwon looked at his eyes daringly.

The warmth from the kiss spread to the entire of his body. His mind was fogged as the scented of Siwon’s blood filled his nostril.

He kissed back, more forcefully, pulled Siwon closer. He placed his hand on the either side of Siwon’s neck as he turned his head slightly to get the better angle.

They kiss lasted long, both of them didn’t really need to breath, though. But after the minutes, Yesung was the first that broke the kiss. He trailed the butterfly kisses along Siwon’s jaw line and moved downward to his neck.

He inhaled a deep breath as he stopped on Siwon’s neck. His cloudy mind couldn’t think anything but the sweet scent before him. So he did what his instinct told him to, he opened his mouth and showed his sharp fangs. He stabbed them on the source of the intoxicated scent before him.

“Yesung!” Siwon yelped in pain as the fangs pierce his skin, straight to his vein.

He tried to move away, but Yesung’s grip was unbreakable.

The thirst, all gone away when the first drop of the cursed blood was swallowed on his throat.

The taste of the blood, he never tasted anything that so heavenly like this. The sweet taste, burned his body inside. He could feel the warmth from the energy that spread on his veins. He deepened his stab and the neck harder, to get the blood as much as possible.

Yesung! stop it!’ he could hear Lizzy’s voice echoed on his head as clear as crystal.

His mind was forcefully pulled back to reality as the sharp pain stabbed on his mind.

He realized what happened and released Siwon in second.

He moved to the opposite side from Siwon with one lightning move, made the distance enough for him to not jump on Siwon once more.

Yesung was breathing harshly. He clutched his hand into fist tightly to control himself.

Thank you, Lizzy,’ Yesung said through his mind.

This was another special power of the pure-bloodeds. They could make a conversation through their mind to each other. Lizzy was the strongest one on the mind conversation, she could reach all the guardians with her mind no matter how far the distance between them. Even Count Dracula couldn’t reach her level on mind conversation. She could even take over their control of mind if she needed and had to, like what has just happened with Yesung. She used a pain to force Yesung’s sense back to his mind. But it spent so much energy of her, so she never did that except for the most critical times.

You have to control yourself better, Yesung. Don’t ever starve your self anymore. It’s good thing that I got the vision earlier, but I can’t guarantee that I can stop you if it’s happen again, Yesung. It may be happen if I got my vision late. Like what has happened to Alicia back then. If only I got the vision earlier, she could be saved,’ Lizzy said on his mind.

Through her voice, Yesung could recognize the regret that she always had for getting about Heechul’s plan late so that Alicia was killed.

Stop it. We can’t change what has happened. Don’t blame your self anymore, Lizzy.’

Okay,’ Lizzy answered gently, ‘Be more careful, Yesung.’

Yesung could feel Lizzy pulled her mind from his.

Then he faced Siwon that pressed his hand on his neck tightly. He moved before him in second.

“I’m really sorry, Siwon,” Yesung apologized as he pulled Siwon’s hand off his neck.

A drop of blood dripped from the deep wound.

Siwon frowned slightly as the cold-moisted tongue his wound. He could feel the wounds were closed.

He was glad that Yesung didn’t his blood too much. His head just got slight dizzy. But overall, he was okay.

“Are you alright?” Yesung asked.

Siwon was happy as he could see a worry in Yesung’s eyes. That’s meant that the later was cared about him.

“I’m alright, don’t worry.”

“I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t starve my self like this. So that I can control myself better when I’m around you. I’m too confident that I’d be okay,” Yesung sighed heavily.

“Are you still thirsty, now? I can ask my vampire to bring you the blood,” Siwon offered.

“No, I’m not thirsty anymore.”

“But you haven’t drank in a month and you just drank a small amount of my blood. It wouldn’t cure your thirstiness.”

“You forget again that I’m special,” Yesung said.

“Ah, I forget about that. Of course you’d be okay since you are pure-blooded.”

“Actually it’s not just me that special. Do you forget that your blood is also special? The small amount of your blood is enough to cure all my thirstiness and refill my power to it’s highest level.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, it is. The effect of your blood is tenfold better than the blood of the human and high-rank vampire.”

Siwon smiled, “Then if you get thirsty again, just come to me.”

“Don’t say that!” Yesung snapped, “This time is okay since Lizzy could stop me in the right time. If it happened again, maybe I wouldn’t be able to stop my self and I can get you killed.”

“Lizzy... stop you? But how?”

“Yeah, she is. She used her power to bring my senses back. I’m almost lost all my control back then. If she didn’t help me, maybe now I’ve your blood till you death.”

Siwon looked at him seriously, “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t make a fun about this thing.”

Yesung sighed, “No, I’m the one that should apologize. All of this is my fault. But why do you kiss me back then?”

“Because you can’t stop nagging about Eunhyuk and my brother Donghae, so I kissed you to shut you up.”

“Wha...? Omo, I forget about Hyukkie! I would make sure Donghae didn’t lay his hand on my Hyukkie,” Yesung said as he walked back toward his room.

But, again, Siwon stopped him, “I’ve told you that it’s their bussiness. Now let’s go, there’s an important thing that my father want to tell you.”

Yesung glared at Siwon, but at last he followed after him. They made their way toward Minsuk’s work room.

Once they got inside, Minsuk bowed his head toward Yesung, “Master...”

“What’s going on, Minsuk?” Yesung

“I want to inform you that tonight would be a meeting between all the vampire clans.”

“What’s the meeting for?”

“It’s would discuss about the things that happened lately. Some vampires from each of clans were lost constantly. And there’s no track about them.”

“Since when is it happen?”

“Almost for two months now, Master.”

“Two months?! And they just take action yet?”

“We have had some meetings before, Master. We even made a special guard groups to trace the vampires that were lost. But we got no result until now.”

“It’s must be has something to do with Jonghyun,” Yesung said, “Does he come tonight?”

“Yeah, he does, Master. Also Lee Jinki and his brother Lee Sungmin.”

“The werewolves leader?”

“yes Master.”

“Interesting. I really want to meet him and Jinki, though. Can I come with you?” Yesung asked.

“That what actually I want to offer you, Master. Siwon will come with us, too.”

“When the meeting would start?”

“In an hour, Master.”

“Okay, we’ll be go on that time. I don’t like come too early.”

“Yes Master.”