chapter 20

The Guardian

 

second update... hope u enjoy these.... 
please do comments... ^^v
***
 
‘Yesung’, Lizzy’s voice suddenly echoed on Yesung’s mind.
 Yesung soon focused his mind on her voice.
‘What is it, liz?’
            ‘I’ve find out about the reader,’ Lizzy answered.
            Then she sent Yesung a vision about a slender young man. He was quite handsome. But Yesung could see there’s a burden shown on his face.
            ‘Cho kyuhyun. His name is Cho Kyuhyun,’ Lizzy informed.
            ‘Where is he?’
            ‘He is on Jonghyun’s mansion. Bring the wolves with you when you go to there and find the reader.’
            ‘What should I do, Liz? Should I kill him,’ Yesung asked.
            ‘Just let the fates decide. What I get is you have to find him and that the wolves need to come with you.’
            ‘Fate? I see. You mean we’ll know what we need to do when we are there, right?’
            ‘Exactly. Just do your best, Yesung. Use your head and heart equally.’
            ‘What do you mean, Liz?’
            But there’s no answer.
            “Master?” Minsuk called Yesung hesitantly.
            “What?” Yesung asked as he opened his eyes which he unconsciously closed. The rest of the people on the room were staring at him curiously.
            “We’ve been talking to you, but you suddenly stiffened, and closed your eyes in concentration, like in trance.”
            “Oh, I’m sorry. I was just talked to Lizzy,” Yesung said. “So, where are we now?”
                        “I’ve just asked if all the things have revealed by that reader to Jonghyun, then, is there anything that can turn the table on us?” Kang-in asked.
                        “There’s one thing,” Yesung paused, “They still don’t know about me and Lizzy.”
                        Their face lit up.
                        “Yeah, that’s our benefit,” Sungmin agreed.
                        “So what’s our plan?” Jinki asked.
                        “We need to get the reader first, so he can’t inform Jonghyun once we go searching for Heechul’s body,” Yesung explained.
                        “But, what if that reader got a vision about us wanting to catch him?” Sungmin asked.
                        “Don’t worry. He couldn’t read about me. And I can use my power to protect you from his vision,” Yesung answered.
                        “Do you know who the reader is?” Kang-in asked.
                        “Yeah, I do. His name is Cho Kyuhyun. Is any of you have heard about him?” Yesung asked.
                        “Kyuhyun?” Jinki repeated.
                        “Yeah, a young man in his early twenty when he was turned,” Yesung said.
                        “I’ve heard from my vampires that almost a year ago Jonghyun saved a man from his vampires attack. I don’t know for exact, but I thought the man that he has saved is that Kyuhyun,” Jinki said.
                        “He saved Kyuhyun? I thought he is a heartless man,” Siwon said.
                        “No! Jonghyun is really kind actually,” Jinki burst out.
                        Yesung raised his brows, “How do you know?”
                        “Because he is the one who saved me when the vampires want to my blood to dry. He fought with the vampires which caught me and saved me. I was dying back then, he was just seventy years old, and he couldn’t turn me. So he brought me to his acquaintance, the leader of the Kim clan. The leader was one hundred and thirty years old, so he could turned me and saved my life.”
                        Everyone lost their word.
                        “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Yesung asked.
                        “Mianhe,” Jinki said as he looked downward.
                        Yesung sighed, “Is there anything else you would like to tell me? Like how he changed his behavior?”
                        “Honestly I don’t know master. We’ve been best friend. Me, Jonghyun, and Key. But all of a sudden, Jonghyun left us and came back few years later as the new leader of the Kim’s clan, replaced the previous leader who was killed by the wolves.”
                        “I’ve tried to talk to him, though. But he has changed into a cold man like his self now. I can’t find the kind hearted man who used to be my best friend. And then I met my older brother, Sungmin. And you know what happened next. I was pointed to be the leader of all the vampire clan because I’ve succeeded making an alliance with the wolves. Key has become my confidant since then. I rarely met Jonghyun, just when we held a meeting with all the clans.”
                        Yesung looked at Jinki carefully. He could see honesty in his eyes.
                        He took a deep breath, “I hope we could figure out Jonghyun’s reason.”
                        Jinki looked downward and nodded, “I hope so. I still can’t bring myself to believe that he did those things.”