Video Calls and Cuddle Buddies

One Twist After Another

December 12th

Yunho POV

"Hyung, come watch TV with me, EXO's debut is about to start" Changmin yelled from the living room, waking me up

"Okaaaaay" I groaned. While I was looking around the room at my things, my eyes landed on my suitcase. "Maybe I should unpack. We aren't going back until the beginning of January" I thought and walked over to my suitcase to unpack a few things before joining Changmin to watch TV

When I took everything out, at the bottom was a little white paper bag.. "What's this?"

I grabbed the bag and felt what was inside. "Feels like plastic or glass". I finally let the contents of the bag fall out on my hand and saw that it was the thing I bought for Rachel in Japan. The day we pulled the prank on her and Amber.. The day she said she hated me..

Something I never want to hear again..

But I looked down and smiled at it and thought of when to give it to her.. 

Amber POV

"I'm so nervous for them" Rachel smiled as she looked into the television while we waited for EXO to come on. "Same here.. I wish we could be there.." I sighed. 

"They better do what we told them to do" I added. 

"Don't get your in a bunch. I'm sure they remembered" Rachel rolled her eyes at me. 

While we watched, we carefully observed when Luhan, Kris, or Chanyeol came on the camera. 

And then, maybe 1/3 of the way in, Luhan winked and did a thumbs up. Just like Rachel and I told them to do.. I couldn't contain my excitement. I stood up from my spot on the carpet. "He did it!" 

"Calm down! Chanyeol and Kris still have to too!" Rachel jumped up and down on the couch.. Then, the camera went on Kris and he did the same thing! "YES!" both Rachel and I fist pumped.. "Now Chanyeol has to do it!"

Suddenly, our computer near the kitchen started to beep. "What's that?" I asked looking toward the kitchen. Rachel got up and looked down at the screen. "Someone wants to video chat.. But there's no name, or number, or anything" Rachel explained what she saw on the screen. 

"Do you wanna answer it?" I asked.

"Nah.. I have a feeling they have the wrong computer" she smirked and walked back down in front of the TV, leaving the computer to beep.

Rachel POV

"Nah.. I have a feeling they have the wrong computer" I smiled and sat back down in front of the TV to finish watching EXO's broadcast.

And again, the computer started to beep..

"Who wants to speak to us over webcam? We never use it!" Amber said frustratedly as she walked over to the computer. "Like I said, it's probably someone--"

"Who could possibly call the wrong computer? It's not like a cell phone, Rach. Whoever's calling, they obviously know who they're trying to reach" Amber argued with me. I sat down and thought about it. "Huh.. Yeah, I guess you're right" I sighed. Amber just nodded her head. "Well, I'm not in the mood to video chat with anyone.." I shrugged and walked over to the computer to turn off the monitor. Just when I was about to, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I reached into my back pocket and looked down at the screen

1 new message : From Heechul

---

From: Heechul
To: Rachel

Pick it up

---

What?

Amber looked down at the screen and tilted her head.. "Pick what up?" she squeaked. 

---

To: Heechul
From: Rachel

What?

---

Almost instantly, he replied

---

To: Rachel
From: Heechul

The video call. Pick up the video call!

---

"Heechul wants us to answer" I said to Amber while pointing to the computer screen.

---

To: Heechul
From: Rachel

You know who it is? Who?

---

....

*buzzbuzz*

---

From: Heechul
To: Rachel

You'll see :)

---

"Now I'm sorta scared..." Amber shivered while she looked at the computer screen. The mystery person had finally stopped trying to reach us. So I waited for them to call again, but nothing happened.

"I guess they gave up.." Amber shrugged

"But what if it was someone we know?"

"It was probably a prank Heechul was pulling on us, along with the rest of s"

At that, Amber was done talking and went back to the couch. But the rest of the night, I couldn't stop glancing at the computer monitor

---

The next day 

Amber POV

"Rachel! You gotta wake up soon. Our schedule starts in an hour!" I said while opening the door to her apartment. I walked around the kitchen for a while, and like last night, Rachel's computer started to beep. Someone was requesting a video call again. "Oh wow.. They aren't giving up huh.." I laughed out loud. I don't think Rachel will wanna talk to Heechul and the rest of Super Junior now, since we'll probably see them today. So, I turned the monitor off. 

"Rachel! I said! WAKE UP!!" 

----

Later that night-->

"Hey Changmin! I'm glad you agreed to go Christmas shopping with me!" I smiled while Changmin got closer and closer. "Yeah. It's no problem. I'd think you'd wanna stay away from Yunho and I since we'll be spending more time in Japan together" Changmin shrugged. I shook my head. "Nah, I love hanging out with you guys!"

Changmin POV

While I walk closer to Amber, the faster my heart beats. "God. Why do I have to feel like this? Why do I have to like someone who's taken? I guess I know now how Yunho felt" I thought

"Hey Changmin! I'm glad you agreed to go Christmas shopping with me!" Amber giggled and waved. "Yeah, it's no problem, I'd think you'd wanna stay away from Yunho and I since we'll be spending more time in Japan together" I said while looking down at her. "Nah, I love hanging out with you guys" she smiled up at me, which warmed my heart. "Maybe I should tell her that I like her, so we can maybe comprimise so I don't ruin her relationship with Key" I thought.. 

"Maybe I'll take it up with Yunho and Rachel.."

"Are they dating yet?"

---

Rachel POV

"Would you rather... Cut off you hands or feet?" I asked Yunho while he sat across from me at the table. We were out getting pizza and decided to play the "Would You Rather" game. "Hmm.. Well, I think I'd have no choice but to cut off my feet. Cause if I wanted to cut off my hands, what am I going to do when I only have one hand, how will I cut it off?"

"Ughh, you're no fun. Okay. Would you rather have SOMEONE ELSE cut off your hands or your feet?" I rolled my eyes

"But I need my feet to walk and my hands to write.. I hate this question. Why do you always come up with the gruesome questions?" he pouted and threw his napkin at me. I just giggled. 

"Sorry. My mom showed me a lot of bloody movies when she and my dad were still around..." I shrugged, letting the old memories pour in.

I looked at him and shook my head lightly. "Anywho, I'll try to come up with better questions" 

"Good. Okay, my turn.. Would you rather... Go into the past to meet your ancestors, or go into the future to meet your grandchildren?" he asked. I looked up at the sky and smiled. "Good question" 

"I'd probably wanna go to the future.. Cause then I could also see more people that are involved in my life too. Like my husband" I confessed. Then I remembered the one time I thought of what my life would turn out to be if I married Yunho..

And that's when I felt myself blush...

"I guess I'd travel to the future too.. Cause I agree. I wonder who my wife will be.." he smiled and scratched his head. I just nodded my head. 

Just then, I remembered the weird video call that I got that I never answered. "Hey.. Did you ever get a video call last night?" I asked. He tilted his head. "Nope.." he said so innocently, which made me blush. That cute face.

"Well.." I tried to explain, but I couldn't help but giggle.. "I got a video call request from someone I don't know."

"Well, that's odd"

"And what's even weirder, is that Heechul knew I got the request and told me to answer it.. I asked him who it was, and he said that "I'll see"" I explained what I remembered from last night.

"Heechul? Kim Heechul?"

"Yes! What other Heechul do we know?"

"Oh boy.. I think they were just playing a prank on you.." Yunho suggested. "That's what I thought!" I agreed.

"Well, I think you should answer it anyway.."

"Why?"

"What if they aren't playing a prank and there is someone who really wants to get in touch with you.." Yunho explained.. "Like who?" I asked. Yunho then looked up at the ceiling, as if he was searching his brain for answers.. "Well, I don't know. But just, answer it next time" he demanded me.

"If there is a next time" I sighed and took a sip of my soda.. "There's always a next time" Yunho smiled at me..

That smile that melts my heart..

--

Amber POV

"Oppa! This shirt would look nice on Yunho, don't you think?" I asked Changmin, who was standing behind me. He spun around and looked down at the shirt I was holding.. "It is nice, but he keeps nagging me about getting a new jacket or sweater.. Either one" I said

"Well then. Let's keep our eyes on jackets for Yunho" I smiled. Changmin blushed and looked away. What's with him today?

"What did Rachel say she wanted?" he asked, not looking at me.

"She said, quote unquote, "Something small and non-flashy"" I explained Rachel's words to Changmin. "Okay.. Maybe a small piece of jewelry?" he suggested.

"Yeah. That's what I was thinking.. It's so easy to shop for her" I smiled up at him, which made him blush as he walked away. I really need to know what's wrong with Changmin. Is he sick?

Yunho POV

"What do you want for Christmas?" I asked Rachel while we walked down an arch with Christmas lights lighting the way. The lights were all different colors and they sparkled gracefully..

"Something small, that won't attract too much attention.." she calmly said. That sweet, loving voice I heard reminded me of my favorite music.. 

"Maybe a small piece of jewelry?" I asked her.. "I guess. I do love jewelry.." she shrugged. "What do you want for Christmas?" she asked me

"A nice piece of clothing that'll keep me warm through January and February.. And maybe even a little bit of March"

"But December is the best month to be warm.." she whined..

"I love getting nice and warm in the cold weather" I smiled to myself. 

"Wrap yourself in a blanket" she said as she looked like she was imagining..

"Sitting close by the fire"

"With some hot chocolate"

"..Cuddling with someone..." I blurted.. Rachel looked at me slowly and laughed. "Oh really..? And who might this cuddle buddy be?" she asked with a smirk on her face..

"... I want it to be you..." I confessed.. It was hard to let it out. But it's the truth

"It can be me.."

"Rachel.. Will you be my cuddle buddy?" I asked her confidently.. She smiled and felt her warm cheeks with her mittens.. "Yes. Let's cuddle.." she giggled and sat down on the grassy ground with her legs spread apart.

I laid down in front of her and settled myself in between her legs. I rested the back of my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around my waist, but then decided to my hair...

I closed my eyes and smiled. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this..." I thought as she my hair slowly and rhythmically.. 

"We're cuddle buddies" I thought with a smile.

----

Rachel POV

When I unlocked the front door of my dorm, there was a figure standing in my living room. I let my eyes adjust to see who broke in.

"Minseok?"

"Hey, noona! We've been waiting for you" he smiled and bowed. 

"Firstly, how did you get into my home? Secondly, who's we?" I asked firmly. "Amber let us in.. And.." Xiumin tried to finish, but was interrupted when Amber came tumbling down the stairs loudly with Suho and Lay behind her. "Amber, what are you guys doing in my house? Did you plant bugs?"

"No! These guys went out and got you gifts and I decided to let them in so they can put them under your Christmas tree. I was just upstairs with Suho and Lay--"

"We were sniffing your hand soap. And it smells glorious!" Suho beamed. I giggled. Suho knows how to make me laugh

"Well, you guys can have it if you want. And the spare in the cupboard" I smiled.. "Oh no.. We can't just take it.." Suho shook his head.. 

Lay looked at him in disbelief.. "Yes we can!" he yelled and ran back upstairs to steal my handsoap.. I shook my head..

"Oh! I wanted to ask if Chanyeol finished the mission.. We kinda missed it.." Amber said shamefully. "You missed the performance??" Xiumin almost screamed.

"No! We were distracted about halfway in.. We got a video call.." Amber defended herself and I. And that's when we explained the video call story to the three EXO members after Lay came back downstairs with my soap.

"Wow, really? You should've answered it!" Lay scolded us for not answering the call.. "Why does everyone keep telling me that we should've answered? It was most likely just a prank.." I threw my hands up and sighed. "I know. Changmin told me that we should've too.." Amber shrugged. I looked over at Amber. "You know, you've been spending quite a bit of your time with Changmin.."

"We went Christmas shopping together! So what?" she tried to defend herself. I shrugged. "I don't know. Just my opinion.. Anyway.. Thanks for the gifts guys. I'll love them!" I smiled at the three EXO members and stood up to lead them out the door. "You're welcome. And you don't have to get us anything. The soap will do" Suho smiled awkwardly. "Nope. I'm getting you something else.. And you'll love it" I smiled, gave all three hugs, and closed the door. "No more letting others into this dorm without my permission first. I was about to use my karate on Minseok when I first saw him standing in the living room because I thought he was a robber!" I explained to Amber.. "I thought you said you only made it up to a yellow belt in karate.." Amber said innocently.

"It still counts!" I yelped

"Whatever. How was your "unofficial" date with Yunho?" she asked

"I don't know. How was your "unofficial" date with Changmin?" I shot back

"It's not like that.. Key is my boyfriend and always will be"

"Then start acting like it. I'm not saying you can't talk to Changmin altogether, but spend more time with Key. You two are made for each other!"

"I know.." Amber plopped herself on the couch.. "Changmin was acting weird today too. Every time I'd look at him, his face was tomato red and he refused to actually look at me. I don't wanna sound conceited, but I think he likes me" she went on to say. I threw my arms up. "Great.."

"Help me" she pouted..

"How? If he likes you, I can't convince him to... Stop liking you. You're going to have to talk to him about it.. But we don't know if he likes you for sure. Maybe he was just sick or something" I suggested. God, I hope he was sick.

"He seemed fine to me.." Amber shrugged.. I rolled my eyes. I thought of what to say next, but my computer started to beep...

I turned around to my computer 

Incoming video chat request : unknown user

"We're not falling for your joke, Heechul!" Amber hissed as she got up to turn the monitor off

"WAIT!!" I stopped her. She turned around with a "but-why?" look.

"I think we should answer it. Everyone says we should" I said and walked up to the monitor, not knowing what to do..

Should I answer it?

It is my computer!

I make the choices..

But.. Why am I hesitating??

"What are you waiting for? Answer it!" Amber commanded!

Just when I was about to answer, the person gave up and my computer stopped beeping.

Missed call : unknown user

Damn it..

"Wow! Why didn't you answer??" she asked loudly. "I don't know why I hesitated.. I'm sorry. They'll probably call back in a couple hours.." I shrugged it off. Then, my phone buzzed on the kitchen counter. When I looked down at the screen

Incoming call : Kyuhyun

"Hello?" I said.. "Why didn't you answer it??" Kyuhyun bursted into the phone

"I'm sorry. I didn't make it in time. I was in the bathroom" I lied. Amber came running up to my side and mouthed "Who is it?" 

To that, I put it on speaker phone. "Next time, please answer! It's not a prank, we swear!" Kyuhyun pleaded..

"Okay okay! I'm sorry.. I promise I won't miss it next time" I apologized. Then, without a goodbye, Kyuhyun hung up.. Amber shook her head and made an X shape with her arms. "I'm still not buying it.. Kyu is a pretty good liar..."

"Have faith in someone for once, please??" I asked desperately.. "But it's so hard when we're talking about Super Junior.." she confessed. "I know... But let's trust them just this once. I feel the significance in this video call rising.."

"Ugh.. You and your big words.." Amber sighed and walked away to the couch.. After I was alone in the living room, I called Heechul.. After I heard the dial tone for a while, he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Who is the video call coming from?"

"I won't tell you. I want you to find out.."

"I will. I just wanted to know if you'd tell me now"

"Nope. They're calling back tonight so be prepared.."

"Wow.."They're".. You're really giving me no hints"

"No, ma'am.... Goodnight" 

And with that, he hung up.. Kim Heechul, you mysterious person..

---> three hours later

"3:30 already?" I thought to myself as I looked over at the clock, waiting for the video call Heechul promised me tonight. "I'm so bored.."

Amber has already gone to sleep and I'm laying down on the couch trying so hard to stay awake..

"Maybe somebody is awake.." I thought and grabbed my phone. I'll try the girls' landline first.. 

No answer. The girls of SNSD must be sleeping.. "I'll try SHINee next" I thought, knowing very well that Onew might answer and I just might have to be forced to talk to him..

But yet again, no answer. "Well that's sort of a relief.."

I guess I can call Yunho and Changmin..

I dialed their landline and waited for one of them to pick up, but nobody did.. Dang.. 

Why am I even trying to talk to someone? It's 3:30am!

Maybe I'll try our new boys..

---

"Hello?" I heard one of the 12 voices into the phone.. "Sehun? Is that you?" I asked.. Sounds like him..

"Ah! Rachel noona. What are you doing up so late?" he asked, sounding alarmed. "Should I ask you the same question?" I shot back

"Touche.. Can't sleep I guess.. Luhan and Kyungsoo are awake with me too. We were playing cards.." Sehun explained his situation, to which I heard "Hi, noona!" from D.O and "Hi buddy" from Luhan in the background.. "Hi guuuuuys" I sighed. "Did you watch our debut?" Sehun asked

"Of course... I didn't miss it for anything.. You all did great. I'm a proud sunbae" I giggled. I never thought of what it would be like to call myself a sunbae, and be proud of my hoobaes..

"And we're happy that we're your hoobaes" Sehun laughed

"Ooohh, stop it you..." I sighed, feeling myself grow more and more tired.. "You sound really tired.. Maybe it's time to go to sleep" Sehun told me. "I agree!" Luhan chirped in. I smiled to myself... 

"My boys... You're right. But I'm waiting for something.. And I have to stay awake for the night.." I confessed. "What are you waiting for that's so important?" D.O asked. I'm assuming that I'm on speaker phone now..

"... A video call.."

"From who?" Sehun asked

"... I don't know yet"

At that, the three EXO members had a silent pause. "Well, until this person calls you, we'll stay on the line with you.. You seem lonely.." Luhan said

"I'm not lonely!" I argued.. Then another short pause.

"Then why did you call us?" Sehun shot back at me... I felt defeat at that moment.. 

".... Because I felt lonely...."

"Knew it!" D.O laughed. I rolled my eyes and laid my head down on the table next to the phone..

"Who are you guys talking to? You're being really loud.." I heard Kris' raspy voice in the background. Sehun, D.O, and Luhan must've woken him up.. "Kris!" I said into the phone.. "Rachel? Is that you?" I heard Kris, who got closer to the phone. "Yeah.. Sorry we woke you up..." I sighed

"It's not your fault.. Although all four of you should be sleeping.." Kris scolded me and s over the phone.. Wow, what a double threat..

"But hyung, we're not tired.." Sehun complained to Kris.. I just listened in EXO-M's leader and EXO-K's maknae argue when suddenly...

My computer.. It's beeping again..

Without any notice, I hung up on EXO and walked over to the computer to see what the monitor read. 

Incoming video chat request : unknown user

Okay, here we go.. 

I clicked the 'accept' button and waited for the screen to reveal the face of the person who had tried many times to talk to me... I waited for a scary face to pop up on the screen, most likely to be a prank from Super Junior just like Amber believed... 

The wait for the screen to load was unbearable. For almost thirty seconds, all I see is a black screen. 

I couldn't take it. I started to shake with fear.. "Please don't scare me!" I screamed and covered my face, only revealing one of my eyes between my fingers, and backed away from the computer..

And then, the person took their finger off the camera and revealed their face..

His new haircut made him slightly unrecognizable.. I had to double take..

When I finally realized, my eyes windened.. "What took you so long to answer? You're the only person I haven't talked to yet.." he smiled

"It's actually him, actually speaking to me now" I thought. For the first time in months..

"Leeteuk oppa? Is that you?" I asked creeping closer to the computer screen.. 

"Yupp.. It's really me... Your ratface" he giggled.. At that moment, I stopped breathing for a short second. "But how?"

"I have resources" is all he said.. I felt tears start to fall from my eyes.. "I m-miss you" I cried, finally sitting down in the chair.. The shaking my body felt went from fear to happiness, but also sadness.. "I'm sorry.. That Ryeowook couldn't be here to talk to you with me.. Just the three of us.." I apologized.. "It's okay. I already talked to him with the rest of the members. He apologized to me too" Leeteuk giggled while wiping a tear from his eye, which made me cry even more.. "Don't cry" I smiled, while crying myself. "It's hard not to.. These months have felt way too long.. How have you been?" he asked me. For a moment, I didn't know what to say.. "I've been fine.. Better than when you saw me last.. Things have changed" I explained, with Yunho in my head. Leeteuk just nodded. 

"But.. Through everything, I've definitely had this... hole.. in my heart. This emptiness" I told him truthfully. Leeteuk looked away from the screen, and so did I.. "You sound, j-just like Ryeowook" he laughed through his tears. I shook my head. "Please stop crying.. You're making me cry" I pleaded with him to stop crying. Leeteuk put his head down on the table and I could see his shoulders shake.. "I haven't cried this hard in months...I want to hug you so bad" he confessed, looking back up at the screen.

"I'm sorry, oppa" I apologized. "It's fine. I just miss you guys a lot" Leeteuk smiled. I wiped my nose and smiled. "We've missed you too.. But me the most" I laughed.. Leeteuk finally pulled himself together and took a deep breath.. "So.. Wanna tell me all the changes since I've left? I've got all night" he asked.

"It might shock you a tad" I warned him. He just nodded. "I think I can take it" he nodded with a smile. Well, here it goes.

"Well the first thing you should probably know is that... Onew and I broke up.." I started...

 

Amber POV

I unlocked the door to Rachel's dorm at 6:15am.

"Rach. We gotta go" I said while opening the door. I looked to my left and there she was, talking to Leeteuk over video chat.. Both of them smiling, but also looked so tired. "I see you finally answered the video call. I got a call around midnight last night" I confessed. Rachel just nodded and looked back to her computer screen. "Might as well not bother her. She's missed Leeteuk more than anything" I thought and brought the groceries that I bought for Rachel last night in the kitchen. I sat at the kitchen table and listened to their conversation. "I wonder if she's told him everything.. About Onew, the Japanese tour, Yunho and Changmin, and Ryeowook and Luna, about Halloween, and EXO.. Wow, I just realized that Leeteuk has missed a lot" I thought to myself.

I walked out of the kitchen and looked at the corner of the screen which tells you how long the video call has lasted. "You guys have been talking for a while... Almost three hours.. Oppa. Rachel has to go now. Our schedule starts soon.." I told Leeteuk. He only nodded his head with a blank expression. "What? No!" Rachel protested. "Rachel, this isn't a choice you can make" I shook my head. Rachel refused to look at me. She only looked down at the ground.. "Rach.. You gotta go." Leeteuk told her through the screen. "But...." was all she could say.

"I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 6:30am, and we had to be at the stage at 7am. "I guess we have to do this the hard way.." I thought. "Take care for now, okay?" was the last thing Leeteuk said before I, without warning, pressed the end call button. And in a split second, he was gone. Rachel gasped, then stood up and looked at me. "Why did you do that???!!! That may have been the last time I get to talk to him until he gets back!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" she screamed at me.  

"If I hadn't, we would've been late and we'd get scolded, now hurry and take a shower and get dressed, please. I don't want to get in trouble again because of you!" I yelled back. Rachel started to cry again. "Stop crying and get ready damn it!" I yelled at her again. She wiped her face and out of nowhere

*SHOVE*

Rachel had pushed me down to the ground. "YOU HEARTLESS PERSON!!!" she screamed one last time and ran to her room and slammed the door. I felt an anger surge through me. How dare she shove me??

"DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN!!" I screamed loud enough, hoping she could hear me...

My eye-sight started to blur with anger. "I'm not heartless!" I screamed in my head. What do I do now? I can't go to our schedule in the same car with her!

I ran out the door and walked to my car, breathing heavy. I shook my head, turned around, and punched the wall. 

When I got into my car, I finally started to cool down.. "I hope she'll be okay by herself" I thought. "But I'm not going to be late again because of her! Last time, we almost got hit! She can be late on her own"

"I shouldn't have ended the call without giving her a chance to say goodbye though.. That was a move.. Leeteuk is like.. Her best friend.."

"Oh god.. I'm such a bad person.. I'm so evil.."

Well I thought.. I felt a tickle on my hand and looked down and saw that I was bleeding from when I punched the wall, and the blood was getting on my jeans.. "S***!" I cursed and stopped the car to get a tissue in the backseat..

"I guess I deserve it.." I thought one last time and wiped the blood off of my hand..

When I got to the rehearsal stage, I was five minutes early.

"Hello, director Kwon, how have you been since I saw you last?" I asked the director who was leading everyone in the rehearsal stage for our next SMTown concert.. "Hi, Amber, good to see you again. Where's Rachel?" he asked the dreadful question..

"Uhhm, she'll be a tad late. She was feeling a little sick this morning when I came to her dorm" I lied. I started to blink faster, like I always do when I get nervous.. "How many times has she performed with the rest of SMTown?" the director asked, sounding rather annoyed..

"This is her third time" I answered with my head down. "I hear you guys are late quite often. Your manager won't be happy" the director said, ending the conversation when he walked away. I sighed and looked around for Rachel, hoping she might have made it faster than I thought, but she's nowhere yet. 

"Hey! Amber. Where's Rachel?" Tao walked up to me and asked. "Hey. She's not here yet. She's was.. uhh.." I tried to say. But I don't wanna tell anyone about what happened this morning. "Yes?" Tao said

"She was feeling sick. But I'm guessing she's feeling better now. She'll just be a little late" I explained. Tao just nodded and walked over to a couple of s. I sighed and sat down alone. "Please get here soon" I thought when I looked at my watch.. 7:06am.. She's six minutes late..

Minutes passed and Girls' Generation is on the stage. I looked back down at my watch. 7:25am.. I feel like crying..

Just then, someone runs past me. I look up and see that it's Rachel. I guess she didn't see me. I decided to follow her all the way to the other side of backstage, where she met up with our manager.. "Oh god.. I don't really wanna witness this"

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but as soon as Rachel made it up to our manager, she slapped Rachel across the face. I cringed

"This is all my fault.. She's gunna get slapped around because of me" 

Then, she got smacked upside the head. 

"Well, if I hadn't done something, she would've stayed home just to talk to Leeteuk" I thought. I watched Rachel get bullied by our manager for the next four minutes. Should I do something. Manager unnie seems to be taking to long.. Then, another slap. 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I can't do this. I made a mad dash all the way to other side of the stage... When I ran into two figures.. It was Key.... And Changmin...

"Yeobo! Why are you crying?" Key asked. Changmin just nodded. I looked up. Here I am with my boyfriend, and the guy who likes me...

"It's Rachel. She was late today and now she's getting punished by our manager.. I couldn't watch.." I explained. At the last part of the sentence, Changmin's eyes widened and he ran away, probably going to get Yunho. "Oh god.. Well, you are both known to show up late.." Key said rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Well, this morning, we got in a fight, and I left without her.." I said, feeling ashamed

"Were you late?" Key asked. I hesitated to tell the truth. 

".. I was five minutes early" I sighed with my head down. Key just sighed and sat me down on sound equipment in boxes. "It'll be okay.. Make up with her. That's what me and my members do before anything after a fight"

"If I get the chance.. Rachel avoides everyone and everything when stuff like this happens"

"Well, she can't avoid work.. After you're done rehearsing, pull her aside and apologize" Key suggested. Sounds good to me. I just nodded. "Okay. Good. See? I'm good at fixing problems" he said. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Stop being so big-headed and kiss me" I looked up and smiled through my tears. Just as our lips touched..

"GET A ROOM!!!" I heard Sooyoung and Eunhyuk yell in unison in front of us. Key and I rolled our eyes and laughed. 

I wish Rachel could have fun and laugh, she's probably somewhere in a corner crying. Hopefully, Yunho is with her.

When it was finally time for our rehearsal, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I entered stage left and Rachel entered stage right. We walked toward each other until we turn to the strip of stage that lead out the audience. When we met up in the middle, I looked at her face, which was all red. Her eyes and cheeks were red and her upper lip is also red. Her nose has been bleeding. I guess manager unnie was really hard on her this time. I stared at Rachel, begging her in my head to look back, but she just stared ahead like a robot. Finally, the music started and the back-up dancers entered the stage. 

Rehearsal went on like it usually did. The stage was full of energy. The only thing that was different was that there were no smiles.

The second song came on and we started to dance again. When will I get a chance to say I'm sorry?

I wasn't paying attention to anything else but the music when I heard a light thud behind me. I ignored it and kept dancing. But then the music stopped. I was about to ask why when I heard more people come on stage. I turned around. Everyone had frantic looks on their faces. Where'd Rachel go? Then I looked where everyone else was. 

There she was, laying on the ground. unconscious. 

For the first time, Rachel fainted on stage. 

Guess I won't get a chance to say sorry for a while....