The Rage

One Twist After Another

Taemin POV

Today was a lazy day, reeeeeaally lazy. These days are hard to come by. Jinki hyung, Minho hyung, and I all sat on the couch watching movies all day without making a move. It's 3:30pm and Key hyung still hasn't gotten out of bed, and Jjong hyung has been playing on his phone all day. 

After curiousity finally got the best of me, I got up and pretended to go to the kitchen. When I came back I sat next to Jonghyun hyung on the floor, who was still on his phone, texting someone. "Who's that you're talking to, hyung?" I asked him. When he realized I was there he jerked his hand away so I couldn't see the screen. "Uhh. My sister" he lied. "Noooo, come on! Who is it??" I asked again trying to grab his phone. "Stop Taemin-ah! None of your business!" he said fighting for his phone back. But I got it from him and I read everything. "I know, I really want to see you again too..." I read his text aloud. By now, Minho and Jinki had turned the TV off and were watching from the couch. I looked at the screen again. "Who's Minjung?" I asked looking at Jjong. "It's uhh.. my.. optometrist! Yeah.. My eye sight is going to crap again and I need to go get a check-up.." Jjong lied again. "I didn't know you had bad eyesight, hyung" Minho said, knowing that he was lying. Jonghyun and I looked at Jinki, who was giving him a creeper smile and moving his eye brows up and down. That's when Jjong gave up. "Okay fine! I left the house the other day and I met a girl that works at starbucks and she's really nice and she's really pretty and I like her okay?? That's what I was doing when I said I needed "fresh air"" he explained. Jinki, Minho and I all started whooping and yelling and tickling Jonghyun. "Jjongie's got a girlfriend!" Jinki chirped. Kibum hyung heard the commotion and came downstairs. "What is going on?? Jeez!" he asked, obviously cranky. "Jjong got a girlfriend!" Minho and I said simultaneously. Kibum then let out this girly squeal. "AWWWWWWWWW MY JJONGIE HAS A GIRLY FRIEND!!" Key gushed all over Jonghyun, who was now bright red. "Stop it! She's not my girlfriend yet" He whined. "Yet?" "YET!" "Yeeeeeeet!" "YET!?!?" Jinki, Kibum, Minho and I all start chanting. Jjong smiled and covered his face. Finally, something to do today: Tease Jonghyun hyung.

Amber POV

Me and the rest of F(x) were standing outside of Rachel's dorm, waiting for her to open the door. We heard a commotion behind the door. She's probably cleaning up a mess she made. What a slob. Then she finally opened the door. "Okaaaaay, come on in" she squealed. We were all so excited to be here... To see Rachel's new roommate. "Don't be too loud.. Her ears are still sensitive" she whispered. But Luna couldn't stay quiet for... Kittens.

"AWWWWWWW O H M Y L A W W W W D!" Luna screamed at the sight of Rachel's kitten. Then it was Vic's turn to be loud. "She's sooooo C U U U T E!!" Vic boomed. "I said shush! You'll scare her" Rachel said trying to calm my members down. When I finally saw the kitten, I couldn't control myself. The kitten was in a little cardboard box with blankets. She was only 3 weeks old. With medium long grey fur and green eyes. I tried to stay quiet. I bit onto my wrist and squealed and jumped up and down. "Shhh! Stop jumping!" she said and tried to keep me still. "What's her name?" Sulli asked. "Pepper" Rachel squealed with joy. We all finally calmed down, but we were all still staring at Pepper. We leaned in closer, and that's when it happened. Pepper let out a quiet little "Meow" and we all fangirled over Rachel's kitten. Krystal almost fainted at the cuteness. Girls and kittens, I swear...

When SHINee came to see Pepper, they all did exactly the same thing. We all simply couldn't get over how cute she was. "O H H H N O O O S U P E R C U T E!!!" Minho geeked. "I CAN'T TAKE THE CUTENESS!" Kibum yelped, running in circles. And just like Krystal, Taemin almost hit the floor because of cuteness overload. Jonghyun and Jinki just fangirled in the corner "I'm too afraid the get near the kitty! I feel like I might smother her to death!" Jjong addmitted, while Jinki just nodded in aggreement. "Can I pick her up, pwease?" Minho asked Rachel in a cute tone.

"Nobody can pick her up yet. It's not good for her" Rachel commanded. And we all obeyed. But we still pet her soft fur all day.

Afterwards, f(x) went home while Rachel and I went over to SHINee's dorm. We couldn't get the kitten spirit out of our heads so we all surrounded the computer and looked at cute kitten pictures online. Pepper broke my heart with her cuteness! We were all surrounding the TV watching a movie when someone knocked on the door. Taemin got up to answer it. I prayed for my life that it wasn't who I thought it was, but it was him. Taemin came back to the couch with Sungwoon by his side. "Kibum hyung. This guy wants to talk to you.." Taemin said sounding rather confused. 

Key POV

"Kibum hyung. This guy wants to talk to you.." I looked over to the sound of my name and saw Taemin standing next to a guy I couldn't recognize. "Okay" I tried to get up, but Amber tugged on my arm. I looked down at her. She was shaking her head "no" and mouthing "Don't go". I looked at her confused. "Privately" the mystery man said coldly. I looked up to him to see that he was giving me a death glare. I looked back down at Amber who had finally let go of my hand. I got up completely and walked over to this guy, and he pulled me away from the couch where everyone was. "Hi. I'm Kibum" I said politely bowing. "I know who you are. I'm Sungwoon" he said to me, with a powerful voice.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" I asked him nicely

"I'm here to talk about Amber" he said. He's very rude and blunt. I don't know what I did to make him not like me.

"What's wrong with her? Has she done something wrong?"  I asked, starting to panic.

"No. I'm here to tell you that I love her" he said.

"Oh" I felt my sassy mode turn on. "Well she's taken, sorry about that" I gave him attitude

"She was mine first. Then she met you and she left me" he said, sounding rather sad.

"Oh. Well things happen dude, people change.. They meet new people and they leave old people. Can't control it really" I said.

"For your information, I didn't change. They only thing that happened is Amber likes divas. And she got one" he said pointing to me, rasing his voice.

"If you're trying to make me upset, you're not getting far because I love it when people call me a diva, cause I am" I declared.

HA! This is fun!

"What if I told you that you act gay?" he asked. Wow. He's really trying hard.

"Well judge me the way you want, but I'm not mad cause I'm not gay. I don't have anything against them, but I'm not gay" I explained.

"So.. You're here to tell me the obvious, and that you're Amber's ex? That's good to know.. Sorta. Anywho. Have a nice day. You know where the door is" I said walking back to the couch. 

"That's not all I wanted to say" he said again. Raising his voice again. 

I sighed. Sounding annoyed. "Okaaaay, what else is there?" I asked, turning around to him. 

"I've come to take her back" he said seriously. 

"AHA! You can't be serious!" I laughed

"Actually, I am" he said. This guy is so hilarious

"And how do you think you're gunna do that?" I asked. Oh, I can't wait for what he's gunna do. 

He then proceeded to walk past me, go to the couch. And start taking Amber with him out the door. "YAH!" I yelled guarding the door. "You're not going anywhere!" I yelled in his face, he started to walk backwards. Even though he was taller than me, he looked scared. Good, he should be. "Even if you take her, and only god knows what you'll do to her, she'll just come back. She doesn't want you anyway! Why do you think she left you? You must have had a good time with her in the past, but the past is the past. Move on! She doesn't like you anymore!" I got in his face. I thought he'd probably leave. He's probably gunna--

SWACK!

Everything went black. 

When I started to gain life back. I had a bloody nose and my eye hurt really bad. There was ringing in my ears. Amber was sitting and looking down at me, crying. I looked over and saw Jjong, Minho, and Jinki cussing Sungwoon out, he only took it for a few seconds until he started to pushing them all to the ground. When Minho hit the floor, his head made a loud THUD on the ground, and he couldn't get up. Taemin ran to him and held him. I looked back over at Sungwoon who now had Rachel in his face yelling at him. Sungwoon spit in Rachel's face. I wanted to get up to fight him but Amber held me down. I then watched Rachel deck him, and then take his head and smash it over her thigh. Sungwoon collapsed on the floor. I couldn't help but let out a "YEAH!!" I let out my hand and Rachel gave me a high five while wiping her face of Sungwoon's spit. When he got back up, he started to speak. "Hey ! Did you know I kissed her?" he said in my face, pointing to Amber. "Yeah, I kissed her, and she liked it!" I wouldn't let him say anymore when I got up and tackled him and started punching him. I could barely see because my eye was swollen and my brain was clouded with rage. I couldn't control myself. "Don't... Ever... Touch... Her.... Again" I said in between punches. I felt someone pick me up and hold me back. But I got out again and started kicking him in the stomach. "This is for Amber, and Minho, and Rachel, and Jinki, and Jonghyun, and Tae--" I couldn't continue when someone again, held me back. I looked back and I saw Jinki and Taemin holding one of my arms. I looked back and Sungwoon started to get up and come towards me. When I found the right moment, I kicked him directly where the sun never shines. And he collapsed on the floor. "NO KIDS FOR YOU !" I screamed at him on the floor, spitting spit and blood at him. Taemin let me go and ran into the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Jinki asked. "I'm calling the police" he yelled from kitchen. Sungwoon started to panic and went for the door, but Rachel put her body in front of it. "You're not going anywhere" she said. "Out of my way, yankee!" he yelled before punching her in the face, then in the stomach. "No!" Jinki screeched and lunged for Sungwoon's ankles so he couldn't run. He took one of his ankles and bit it... Hard.. Until I could see blood. Sungwoon cried out in pain from Onew's bite. Sungwoon reached up and decked Onew with the back of his hand.... Twice. Nothing could stop this monster, I swear. He didn't seem that lethal, yet he's fighting through seven people! Sungwoon got up again, but this time he had Jjong jumping on his back. Jonghyun punched him in the back over and over until Sungwoon reached back and pushed him down to the ground, kicking him in the stomach. Jinki was holding his face in pain, Rachel and Jonghyun were clutching their stomachs in pain, Minho was out cold from hitting his head on the wooden floor, Amber was again holding me while I lay on the ground. Everyone was out except for Taemin, who was in the kitchen still. I ran to the kitchen to get Taemin but Sungwoon stopped me by throwing his arm into my stomach. I almost flipped over and fell on my back. I started to see different colors. Then he kicked me in the head, right in my ear. A terribly loud ringing noise rang in my head. I looked up and Sungwoon looking down at me, when he punched me in the face. Everything started to look fuzzy. My hearing started to go and everything was in slow motion. They I felt a kick in my side. I was in so much pain, I wanted to cry. I looked into the kitchen and saw Taemin sitting behind fridge crying. Then I saw Sungwoon walk into the kitchen and walk over to Taemin's shaking body. "Do you have anything to say about this?" he asked Taemin. "Don't hurt him" I tried to say, but it wouldn't come out. "You're a monster! Go to hell!" Taemin screamed, still crying. The evil man that had us all down picked Taemin up and started smacking him around. "What did you say?" he yelled. Everything was still fuzzy. The last thing I saw was Sungwoon socking Taemin in the stomach before everything went black again.

I woke up again to a loud bang at our door. It was the cops. I looked around and Amber and Sungwoon were the only ones still standing. A cop went toward Amber and started to take her away. "No. Don't touch her" I tried to yell, but only came out in a whisper. Amber looked at me crying as the cops took her out of the carnage. I looked around and saw everyone was now unconscious but me. we looked like a bunch of dead flies. After all we could do, we couldn't protect ourselves and more importantly, we couldn't protect Amber. I felt like a failure. Everything went black again. 

When I woke up once again, I'm on a stretcher, with an oxygen mouth piece.There are flashing red lights all around me. There are figures around me. My eyes land on Amber, whose surrounded by the rest of f(x). I look over at the ambulance truck. Rachel and Taemin are sitting in the back of it and I can see Onew and Minho talking to cops, probably about what happened. Minho has a bandage wrapped around his head. I've head counted everyone except for...

"You're awake!!" Jonghyun yells gleefully next to me. "How do I look?" I asked him. "Like crap" he laughed. I tried to get up but the doctors and cops held me down. Amber saw this and ran to me. Tears start to fill her eyes. "Hi.." she smiled. "Hey there yeobo" I sighed. "You look terrible" she giggled as a tear fell from her eye. "Two black eyes.... broken nose.... your two front teeth are gone.." Jonghyun explained. Wait.. What?? "MY TEETH!?!?" I screamed. "Stop teasing!" Amber said flicking Jjong in the forehead. "Yeah, your teeth are fine. But your nose is pretty bent out of shape" he confessed to me. I could only sigh. My beautiful nose. "Jonghyun oppa!" I hear a female voice from behind me. I look over and some girl comes up to him and gives him a tight hug. "You're okay right??" she asks franticly. "Yes, I'm okay" he smiles. "Oh! I should introduce you to everyone! Minjung, this is Amber. Amber this is Minjung. Minjung, this is Kibum. Kibum this is Minjung" Well this is a terrible way to meet. "You don't look too good" Minjung sighed. "What else is new.. But it's nice to meet you, Minjung. Take care of my Jjongie" I smiled. Jjong stuck his tongue out at me before he brought his girlfriend over to meet everyone else. I looked over at Amber. "Where's Sungwoon?" I asked her. "He was arrested. He told me that his anger got the best of him and that he was sorry to everyone" she sighed. I reached out and touched her face. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you. I'm so sorry" I cried. "I wish I could've proved to you that I can be strong... And brave.." I rambled on. Amber took my hand off of her face and kissed it. "And protect the woman I love... I hope someday I can make you proud" I cried even harder. She sighed and started to cry with me. "You've already made me proud" she said, looking down at me with her beautiful brown eyes. "And I'm not hurt at all. I feel safe in your arms. I feel like the luckiest girlfriend in the world to have you. You're all mine" she said to me reassuringly. I loved this girl so much...

Rachel POV

I watched from afar as Amber talks to Kibum, whose still laying down on a stretcher. He really did get beat up hard. I'm sitting in the back of the ambulance, next to my own "one and only". He looks over at me "Hey you got a little booger---" he says reaching for my face and picking my nose for me. He wipes my boogers on his pants and I sniff around my nose. "You know what really sounds good right now?" he says to me. I look over at him "What?" I wait for what he says.. "Ginger snaps and milk" he sighs. "And chicken.. Don't forget the chicken" I giggled. "You know me so well" he says before bringing me into his arms and kissing me on the lips. Tonight was a very interesting night..

Who loves action? I love action! Forget the fluff and the ! I like the action! Sorry, I kinda lied. There wasn't any 2min in this chapter. But there will be in the future. Bear with me. I typed the last part of the chapter while eating ginger snaps and milk. Yumm! lol