My Fantastic Korean Halloween Part 4 : The Woods and Slenderman

One Twist After Another

Warning!:.. Really long, ridiculous, corny chapter. xD

 

Continued>> Amber POV

At that, we went straight for the next town. While we were on our way we went through a part in the woods. When the moon was covered with trees, Jjong seemed to become a tad uneasy. 

Taemin seemed to notice and asked him if he was okay. Jonghyun said yes and stared out the window on his own. I decided to approach my dino buddy

"Hey.. It seems like something is bothering you" I wondered. Jonghyun looked up and sighed. "I had a nightmare last night and.. It took place in the woods" he confessed. My eyes windened. "Ohh.. Well. That was just a nightmare. You should loosen up" I advised him. I looked around the bus and saw the Rachel was sitting and cuddling with Onew, while Changmin sat with Yesung and Kyu. 

"Okay. It was just a dream.. Nothing to worry about" Jjong sighed and talked to himself. I patted him on the shoulder and found Minjung talking to Luna and Vic. "I think you should sit next to your boyfriend. He's having somewhat of a hard time at the moment" I told her. Her eyes shot up and she crawled over to Jonghyun and asked him if he was okay. 

I felt like my work was done and I sat down with Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Key

When we were about halfway through the woods, Sooyoung spoke out. 

"You guys! We should get out here and go walking around in the woods to get scared! The forest is a scary place at night! Amiright or amiright!?" she said sinisterly. Everyone cheered except for Jonghyun, Minjung, Me, Rachel, and Onew. We all knew that it didn't feel right. 

As for Sooyoung's plan, everyone decided to partake and they all rushed out of the bus to look arounnd with their flashlights, leaving their sacks of candy behind in the bus. The only people who didn't leave were Me, Rachel, Minjung, and Jonghyun. 

There was an awkward silence at first, but then the ice was broken when Rachel got up. "I'll be back" she quoted the Terminator jokingly and started to leave

"DON'T GO!" Jjong protested. Rachel turned around and looked somewhat angry. 

"Just because you had a bad dream that had me in it, doesn't mean you can keep me away from my friends and the fun. Get over it Jjong. It was only a nightmare" she roared and left the vehicle. I shook my head and followed her out. 

"Don't you think that was a tad harsh?" I asked her. She stopped at the edge of the woods and turned around to me. "Later on in the night, I'll probably regret saying what I said. But right now. That's how I feel. I didn't spend all of my money on all of my friends and neighbors for nothing" she explained. She looked at me silently for another ten seconds. "Let's just not think about it now. Let's scare each other! He'll loosen up" she smiled, referring to Jjong. I nodded and we raced each other into the forest. 

Jonghyun POV

Scenes from the nightmare replayed in my head again as Minjung rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I whispered. 

Minjung lifted her head up and smiled. "I love you too. And whatever you do, I'll support you".

I smiled and kissed her on the lips. "Thank you"

After another ten minutes of sitting in silence, I got up and headed for the door. "What are you doing?" Minjung asked. I turned around and held out my hand. "We're gunna go scare each other. Let's go" I said. "Are you sure?" she asked again. I smiled and slightly rolled my eyes. "It was just a bad dream".

Rachel POV

"Amber! Where'd you go? Stop being so stupid!" I yelled again in the empty forest. I listened closely and waited for a noise. I could barely see anything so I took out my flash light. 

Soon, I could hear rustling in the leaves. It got closer, but then it stopped when I stopped walking. I walked, the rustling continued. I halted, the rustling ceased. "Amber?" I called out loudly. I looked around one more time until I started developing a headache. It came on so fast and progressed fast. "What's making me feel so sick?" I thought. I looked up at the starry night when someone tackled me. 

I was in a sea of dead brown leaves on the ground. I struggled to get up. It took me about thirty seconds to get back on my feet. "Yah! What was that?" I roared. I felt beyond pissed. But after I saw my attacker, and his facial expression, I couldn't stay mad for long. 

It was Henry, crying profusely. 

Onew POV

I looked around the woods with Key and Minho behind me when we made it to a huge field, just some high beam lights and we could play football. 

"Wow, the grass is so green" Minho commented. "I agree. so pretty" Key smiled. I took a look into the field as far as it would go. I could see a figure, at the very other side of the forest. "Who's that?" I asked my members. They focused on the figure in the distance and immediately started running across the field to the person. I decided to follow

As we got closer, I could determine that the figure was female, judging by what she was wearing and her body structure. She had her back to us. When we were behind her by about 5 feet away, Minho stepped foward shined his flashlight and turned the girl around

It was Taeyeon. Her face was as pale as snow and she was shivering

Amber POV

"Rachel!" I yelled again. Still no answer. I started to become fed up and tired of yelling that I just sat down on a log in the middle of the woods to adjust my outfit. 

"Where the hell did you go?" I muttered to myself and played with the dead leaves on the ground. Then, behind me, I heard leaves rustling behind me. I just smiled. "If you wanna scare me, you're gunna have to be more quiet than that" I informed whoever was behind me. Then, I heard a desperate, scared, familiar voice. "Amber?" he asked quietly. 

The sound of my name made me turn around. It was Yunho. He looked scared out of his mind. 

"Help me, please. I can't find Changmin anywhere and I'm scared" he shivered and grabbed my arm. 

Wow, he looks really afraid. Nothing I've ever seen before. 

Rachel POV

"I SAW IT! I saw it I saw it!" Henry panicked and breathed heavily in and out, tears refusing to stop running down his rosey cheeks. 

"Henry, calm down please" I said grabbing him by the shoulders. "What did you see?" I asked him, trying to shush him. "It was Siwon.. But it wasn't Siwon" he simply said, then started to sob harder and louder. It took me a moment to register what he meant. When I had a pretty good idea, I took him into an embrace and his hair. "Shhhhh, shhh.. It's gunna be okay" I whispered. He just sobbed forever. When I finally got him to calm down, I tried bringing him back to the bus, but I couldn't find it at all. I tried my hardest to re-trace my steps, but I couldn't find the bus again for Henry.

Jonghyun POV

I walked into the woods with caution, Minjung right by my side. I looked for any of my label mates in case I wanted to scare them. "Who could be out here? I hope nobody gets lost" I thought. While we walked, I could hear rustling of leaves behind me, at my sides, even in front of me.

I then calmly pulled out my flashlight to look around for a brief moment. But in that brief moment, Minjung had disappeared. And I was all alone. 

"MINJUNG!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs

Amber POV

I walked throught the woods holding hands with an obviously shaken Yunho when I heard someone scream. 

"Oh god. What is happening..."

Minho POV

I walked with Onew and Taeyeon through the woods. Ten minutes after Key got lost, we heard a scream that echoed through the woods, it belonged to a man.. 

The scream sounded like it came from Jonghyun. A small shiver went down my spine.

Rachel POV

Henry and I continued to search high and low for the bus, but the more we looked, the more it felt like we were heading in the wrong direction. 

Henry clung onto my costume tightly when I heard a scream 

"MINJUNG!!!!" I heard Jonghyun scream. It sounded close. I started to run towards to source of the scream to see Jjong kneeling in the dirt. I got down to his level and tried to get him to look at me. "Minjung is gone" he cried. 

I shook my head in disbelief. "She's not gone. She just got lost. That's all" I tried to calm him down. Which was all I had been doing for the whole time we were in the woods. 

3rd person POV

At the grey hound bus, the driver sat reading a magazine when he heard Jonghyun's scream. He jumped in his seat and flung the magazine in the air. "Sh*t" he cursed and picked up his reading material. He wondered when to sound the alarm to tell the idols when to come back, but they had only been gone for about thirty minutes. "Just give them more time" he thought and continued reading. The bus driver decided to look outside and look up at the stars when someone in the street caught his eye. It was Siwon.

"Siwon-sshi. How is everyone? Nobody is hurt right?" the bus driver opened the window and called out to Siwon, but he didn't respond, he didn't even look up at him, he just kept walking. Siwon was only halfway across the street when the bus driver started to feel paranoid.. and sick. 

He couldn't hold it in. The bus driver leaned out his window and puked. He watched as the man in the suit calmly made his way to the other end of the street and head into the woods again 

"That wasn't Siwon.." the bus driver thought

Rachel POV

My headache could only get worse from here while I heard Jonghyun and Henry cry nonstop behind me, both holding onto my hands. I felt like I was babysitting two little crying kids

My mind started to go blank. I aimlessly walked through the woods looking for anyone else when I realized that I was only with one person now. I turned around. 

Henry was gone. 

Jonghyun's cries then started to intensify at the realization of Henry's sudden disappearence.

"He probably just got lost. Let's keep moving" I sighed and kept walking with Jjong, hand in hand.

Amber POV

Yunho walked behind me quietly. His crying finally ceased about three minutes ago and I was happy to get some peace and quiet. But I still had my ears open for any noises. 

"We're gunna find him, right?" Yunho suddenly asked. I stopped in my tracks and sighed "Yes. We're not leaving without him" 

After a while of walking, I started to hear rustling in the leaves once again. This time, they were closer. I stopped and Yunho bumped into me. 

Just when I was about to start walking again

"BOOOOOOOOO!!!"

F**********CCCCCKKKKK!" I screamed at the sudden scary face that popped out from out of the bush. I fell into a pile of leaves. My heart pumping faster than ever before. When I made it up to my feet, Yunho, Changmin, the rest of f(x), Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Jessica all pointed and laughed at me while I felt myself loosen up. Of course, this was going to happen to someone eventually. No sense being angry about it. I let out a small laugh and shrugged, "I admit it. I'm gullible!" I confessed and threw my hands in the air in defeat. 

It took my group of friends and my members a while to stop laughing altogether. We all walked in a group in the woods, looking for everyone else so we could go home soon. It was almost 2am. We had been in the woods for almsot 2 hours.

Rachel POV

"I'm cold" Jonghyun whined. I couldn't take his constant complaints. "I know, me too" I simply replied. 

I walked through the woods, not bothering to look ahead of me when I bumped into Ryeowook.

Without realizing that I let go of Jonghyun's hand, I wrapped my arms around Ryeowook's neck while he wrapped his arms around me waist in a hug. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah" he sighed and put his chin on my shoulder. I finally let go and looked at him, happy to see his face.

As a mother would, I started to look at him up and down for any cuts of bruises, or any sign of trauma. "I said I'm fine!" he yelled at me. I stopped inspecting and apologized. I looked behind me and saw that Jjong was still there, cuddling with himself in the cold. 

"Ohh. Come here" I said moving towards Jonghyun to give him some body warmth. While I hugged him, my mind was on Henry and what could've happened to him. 

"I think I'm gunna keep going alone. I'm looking for Donghae" Ryeowook insisted and started walking past me and Jonghyun, "Wait!" I blurted out. He stopped and turned back around to me. I gave him one more hug and let him go. "Please stay safe" I whsipered to him before he let go of my hand and started walking again, looking for Donghae. 

After Ryeowook left, I was left with Jonghyun again. "Rachel" he said quietly. I turned around to listen to him. "What if we don't find our way back?" he asked discouraged. I only shook my head. "Don't you worry about that. They wouldn't have let us come out here if they thought we could get lost" I patted him on the shoulder and resumed walking through the forest. 

Changmin POV

I got separated from my group and I'm all alone. I didn't feel scared, but I did feel like I needed someone with me. I sighed and thought nothing of it when I looked ahead of me and saw Siwon in his slenderman outfit. "Siwon!" I called out to him, but he didn't respond. Suddenly, I felt a sudden surge of paranoia. I started to panic and my palms became sweaty. "What's wrong with me?" I thought. I looked back up Siwon, he stood there watching me. Then, I felt a strong painful feeling in my stomach. My legs gave in and I fell to my knees. 

I squeezed my eyes shut at the sudden stomach ache I felt. I didn't know what to think. One minute, I feel fine. The other, I feel like I need to see a doctor. "Siwon.. Help me" I called out to him not even looking up at him. When I did look up, Siwon was about 3 feet away from me, unlike the 10 foot distance he was at before. As soon as I looked up at him. I could hear a loud ringing sound in my ears. It was quiet at first, but got worse after seconds passed. 

"GET AWAY!!!" I heard myself scream. For some odd reason, I had a feeling the reason I felt this way was because of Siwon's presence. I also had a feeling that the man standing in front me... Wasn't even Siwon. 

Just then, I heard someone call out my name. It's sounded like Yunho. When my head shot up to the sound of his voice, I realized that the man, whoever he may have been, was gone. All the weird unusual feelings I felt started to fade until I felt like myself again. But oddly enough.. I didn't feel the same..

"Changmin-ah!" I heard Yunho yell again from behind me 

My vision was blurry. All I could see were shapes. 

"Changmin! It's me! What's wrong?" he asked me over and over again. I couldn't respond, as if the part of my brain that allowed me to speak had been shut off, as if I didn't know how to speak. My vision worsened while Yunho took me by the shoulders and shook me back and forth. My hearing started to get fuzzy. Everything was fuzzy.. Then everything went black.

Yunho POV

"Changmin-ah!" I felt relieved to see him. But he didn't look right. He was on his knees in the dirt and he looked pale, staring off into space. I got down on my knees and watched him zone out. He refused to look at me. "Changmin! It's me! What's wrong?" I yelled at him, praying that he would finally respond, but he just wouldn't. He looked at me with wide eyes right before he fainted. "What's happened to you?" I cried and held him in my arms

Taemin POV

I'm all alone in the forest without anyone to be with me. I looked around the trees, scanning for another human. While I walked through the leaves and bushes, I finally spotted a person. I tried to get closer and realized who it was. It was Siwon, dressed in his Slenderman outfit. I started to approach him slowly and hid behind bushes. His very nature made me afraid. 

"Siwon hyung!" I finally called out to him. 

.....

He turned around fast and looked at me through his mask..

...

"Taemin-ah! Are you okay?" he asked running up to me. "I'm okay hyung. It's just I've felt really alone in the woods. I can't find anyone" I shivered and got closer to him. "It's okay Taemin, just stick by me for now" he said. I smiled and walked with him.

Rachel POV

"Yah! Who's there?" I called out to the person standing in the distance. They're body was deformed in some way. Then I realized. It was just our big teletubby.

Yesung started to come near and smiled on his way over, but his expression changed when he saw Jjong. "Are you okay?" he asked him by taking Jjong by the shoulders. Jonghyun just nodded and looked down at the ground. 

"I think I've had enough for one night" I thought and pulled out my phone and dialed the bus driver's number. The phone rang... and rang.. and rang.. Then, my phone hung up on its own. "What the--?" I stared blankly at my phone. After a few seconds, my phone rang, The bus driver had called me back. I pressed talk and put it up to my ear. "Hey. Sound the alarm" I said into the phone. But there was silence on the other line. Pure, uncomfortable silence. 

I looked around at Yesung and Jonghyun and waited.. Then, I heard a loud ringing come through the phone. I suddenly thought of my parents, and how they tried to reach me in the afterlife

The ringing was so loud and obnoxious, I yanked the phone away from my ear and cringed. I didn't notice that the call was disconnected when I dropped my phone on the ground. "Damn it" I cursed. 

"Yah!" I heard a scared voice about 20 feet away from us while I knelt down to find my phone. When I looked up, I saw Yunho, carrying a body.. 

"Oh god.. Please no"

Onew POV

"Key! Over here!" I called out to Key in the distance, he was standing with Luna and Seohyun. "Yah! How could you just leave alone?" Key scolded me. I just shook off his remark and walked in a group with Seohyun, Luna, Key, Minho, and Taeyeon. Taeyeon had finally regained her natural skin tone and she stopped shaking. We asked her what had happened, but she refused to tell us.

"Guys.. I've realized that it's really easy to get lost out here. So everyone please hold hands" Minho suggested and took my hand. Everyone grabbed another's hand and we walked along as a group, looking for others.

Suddenly, Rachel passed through my head and I just then realized how scared I was if something were to happen to her. Sure, nothing honestly happened as far as I knew that we should be genuinely worried about. But it was a big forest, and everyone was lost. 

Tiffany POV

I decided to stick with Sunny, Yuri, and Sooyoung for the night in hopes to scare someone. But it was hard to find anyone since it was so dark. We still had about 5 hours of complete darkness. Our first hour, we found Eunhyuk and Zhou Mi alone, and we scared the crap out of them. It was awesome

While we looked around and told ghost stories while we walked, I saw a person in the distance. "You guys! Who's that?" Sooyoung stopped us and pointed to the person I was looking at. I squinted my eyes. It was Siwon.

"Siwon oppa!" Yuri smiled and waved. But Siwon didn't move, wave back, he wouldn't do anything. He just stood there. Something didn't seem right. Without hesitation, I walked up to Siwon. "Oppa. I think it's time we find our way back" I insisted. He looked at me in total utter silence. Just then, Sunny started to make odd noises behind me. I turned around and watched her puke. 

"Sunny!" everyone yelled and ran to her aid. When I looked back, Siwon was gone. He would've responded to me. He would've done something other than just stand there. Either something has gotten into him, or that wasn't Siwon.

Rachel POV

Yunho laid Changmin down into the grass and the hair out of his face. Yunho took his memeber's wig off and rubbed off most of his makeup. I looked down at Changmin and my heart started to sink lower and lower at how pathetic he looked. I felt like crying. Only twelve hours ago, we were laughing and having fun, now I looked down at him, praying that he would be okay by the time the sun came up

Changmin, even though I didn't know him well enough, occupied a very special place in my heart.

I wanted to reach out and his cheek... I wanted to cry..

"What happened?" Yesung asked. Yunho shook his head and wiped tears from his eyes. "I can only imagine" he sobbed and laid his head on Changmin's chest. 

I put my hand on his back and he looked up at me. "He's gunna be okay. He's just out cold, not dead" I ordered him to stop crying. He nodded and wiped his runny nose again. Yesung and I were so wrapped up in calming Yunho down that I totally forgot about Jjong. I sprung up and looked around. Jonghyun was there behind me, crying.

"I don't want to be here anymore" he sobbed. I just nodded and pulled him into another hug. "Neither do I.. I had no idea this would happen" I sighed. When I let Jonghyun's shivering body go, I spun around and started to feel tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't be strong anymore. Not for Jonghyun, not for Yunho, not for Henry. Not for anyone. I must have a weak moment. 

"HELLO!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, my voice cracking. I looked up at the starry sky. The stars gradually started to be covered with clouds. It looked like it was going to rain in the next hour. 

"I'm sorry.." I cried. Yunho, Yesung, and Jonghyun all looked up at me. "This is all my fault"

I looked down at the ground and covered my face with my hair. I felt a warm feeling engulf me. Yunho had stood up to hug me. I just couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't be strong. It was too hard..

"It's okay. It's not your fault" Yesung sighed. I heard people talking, but I was too busy crying. The only thing I could think of were my friends' safety. Changmin's safety. 

Amber POV

I walked through the forest with Eunhyuk, Shindong, Jessica, and Hyoyeon looking for anyone. "Where do you think they all are?" Hyoyeon asked out of nowhere. I just shrugged silently at her question. Soon, our group ran into Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, and Sooyoung. They said they saw Siwon oppa and that Sunny was sick. After that, we saw Siwon and Taemin, after them came Donghae and Kyu. It seemed like everyone was finally rejoicing. But there were still people not found..

Then, loudly, We all heard an alarm. 

"It's the bus! It's time to go back" I heard Siwon yell. He had finally taken off his mask.

The siren was supposed to go off until everyone had made it back to the bus. But before we even made it...

The alarm stopped..

Minho POV

Along the way, our group had found Heechul and Sungmin. So then it was Me, Onew, Key, Taeyeon, Heechul, and Sungmin. 

1 hour ago<<<< Heechul POV

Me and Sungmin had been walking around the woods forever now and his presence itself started to irritate me. "We need to find someone else" I confessed. "Why? Tired of me already? It only took you about eight years" Sungmin joked. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. 

While I finally got peace and quiet, Sungmin and I had run into Siwon. 

"Aren't you tired of wearing that mask? Isn't it hot?" I asked him. But he didn't say anything. "Yah! Answer me!" I yelled from the distance we were standing... Still I recieved no response. 

"Hyung. I think I need to throw up" Sungmin groaned behind me, grabbing onto my shoulder. I looked away as he barfed in the grass. When I looked back up at Siwon, there was an immediate ringing in my ears.. "Siwon-ah.." I moaned at the pain in my ears. Siwon just looked at us through his white mask. He just looked at us while I fell to my knees at how much the ringing hurt, while Sungmin continued to empty his stomach. Siwon would've helped us, not just stand and watch, even if he was trying to be scary. That's when I realized. 

"Who are you?" I asked the figure dressed as Slenderman. Or maybe..

"No! That's just a myth! You sound crazy" I told myself.

Sungmin stood up and started running away the other direction. I had no choice but to follow. I ran as fast as I could. That thing..

Was not Siwon..

After taking a break from running, I saw another figure in the distance, along with about five other people. I smiled at the face I saw. "Onew! Over here!" I called him over

>>>Present time Ryeowook POV

Only thirty minutes ago, I got seperated from Donghae and Kyuhyun and I'm all alone. Nothing could describe how paranoid I feel. Every noise, every rustle of the leaves, every animal call I heard made me jump. And I always feel like someone is watching me constantly.

I just walked around the woods alone, praying that I was going in the right direction when I heard an alarm. It was loud. Very loud. It was the bus' alarm, telling everyone to come back. I started to follow the source of the alarm, but only after 10 seconds of walking, it stopped. 

"What?" I called out in frustration. 

"Ryeowook?" I heard behind a woman's voice. It was Luna and Sulli

Luna's face is definitely a sight for sore eyes. Especially when you've barely seen her all night. I ran over to them and embraced them in a group hug. We shared a few words then started walking again. But as soon as I found them, I lost them. And I was alone again. 

Onew POV

Ten minutes had passed since we heard the alarm and I felt lost again. 

After walking around more, we ran into Luna and Sulli, who said that they were just with Ryeowook, but somehow got lost.

To my ultimate surprise, our small group had ran into a larger group. We finally came together and started walking. Holding hands. I did a head count...

We were still missing Kangin, Yoona, Krystal, Victoria, Yesung, Minjung, Changmin, Yunho, Jonghyun, Ryeowook, and Rachel. "Rachel.. Where could you be?" I asked myself quietly, feeling like crying. 

Yoona POV

"You know. This moonlight makes you look really pretty." Kangin complimented me. I just blushed and smiled. "Thanks". Kangin was always good at making a girl feel even better. 

"How will we get back?" I thought to myself. I looked straight ahead and didn't mind anything that came my way when Kangin stopped me from walking. I followed his gaze when my eyes landed on Siwon, who was looking at us in the distance. "Yah! Siwon-sshi! It's time to find the others.." Kangin announced, then got closer. But something deep down told me not to go near. But why? It's just Siwon. I tugged on Kangin's sleeve when he tried to leave my side. "Wait.." I stalled him. He stopped and backed up. I thought about what to do. It was all on me now.

"Oppa!" I called out to Siwon.."You come to us" I ordered him. But he didn't say or do anything. Why would he act like this? Is he just trying to scare us? Or..? 

I was thinking when I felt this sudden urge to turn around, as if someone was watching me. I looked over my shoudler and saw no one. 

"Yoona... I feel really sick.. I think it's time we go." Kangin said rubbing his temple. I nodded and looked back over at Siwon, but he was gone. What was weird is that he made it out of our sight without making a sound.. I decided to run. 

While Kangin ran ahead of me because I was a slow runner, I looked back and saw Siwon again now. He was standing right where we were standing moments ago before we started fleeing. "How did he get behind us so quietly?"

We started to walk around more and soon found a huge group of SMTown. But not all of us were quite there yet. There was no Yesung, or Rachel, or Jonghyun, or Minjung, or Changmin, or Ryeowook, or Yunho, or Krystal, or Vic, or Henry.. Where are they?

Yunho POV

"You stay with him, Yunho and I will go and look for someone else. We can't just sit here forever" Yesung looked down at Rachel who was sitting by Changmin, who was still out cold. Rachel nodded her head and frowned. I really didn't want to leave Changmin. I don't know what I'd do without him....

Me and Yesung searched through the woods for a brief five minutes when we saw our whole group together walking around looking for the bus. "Yah!" Yesung yelled. "We shouldn't go yet. We have to go back for Changmin and others" I snapped at him. "We'll go back for them. Promise" he smiled and walked towards them. I only followed behind and looked back and thought of Changmin, and why he wouldn't wake up.

"You guys! We have to go now!" I heard Heechul yell in the crowd. Against our will, Yesung and I were pulled into the crowd and walked with the others, as if we were being abducted. "Wait! But Changmin.. And Jonghyun, and Rachel!" I said over and over again. But there was so much chatter, nobody could hear me. 

Rachel POV

I laid down in the grass and felt my eye lids droop. Jonghyun sat down next to me and played with my hair, which was sprayed with blue spray paint. "Yah!" I heard a voice in the distance. It was Ryeowook. I looked up and saw him with Krystal and Victoria. They rushed over and we exchanged hugs. "Thank god you're okay. Is anyone hurt?" Krystal asked. My head started to ache

"Yunho said Changmin fainted but we don't know how" I informed them and let them take a peak at Changmin's sleeping body. I sat down next to Jonghyun as they observed and rested my head on his shoulder. "Minjung is going to alright"

Minjung POv

I found myself standing in the middle of the street. To my right was more woods. To my left. was the greyhound bus. I looked inside the windows to see what or who was inside. Besides the driver, only one person sat in the bus. It was Henry

I decided to climb into the bus for safety to take a sigh of relief. I looked over at Henry, who looked like he had seen a ghost. "Did... Did you see it?" he asked while he just looked ahead. I dropped my head and looked down at my hands. 

"Yeah... I did" 

Rachel POV

"Where are Yesung and Yunho oppa?" Krystal complained again. "Shut up and stop being so annoying" Vic rolled her eyes. Vic and Krystal argued, Ryeowook and Jonghyun talked about Minjung and Luna, and I just sat next to Changmin while he slept, holding his hand. What else was there that I could do for him?

I looked down at his face again. He looked so peaceful, yet so pathetic and helpless. I sighed and his cheek with the back of my hand.. "I want you to be okay. I want you to be strong" I confessed to nobody. 

"Where are Yesung and Yunho? Why haven't they come back yet?" Krystal said, pacing back and forth. I was about to answer Krystal's question, but when I looked up, I saw Ryeowook walking away from our group. "Yah! Where are you going?" I asked him. He turned around and put his index finger up towards his lips, signaling me to stay quiet. "I think I see someone.. I'm gunna get closer.." he said quietly and continued his search. I didn't know which path to take. Go with Ryeowook to make sure he'll stay safe, possibly get lost, or stay with Changmin and not get lost. Either way, I refused to let Ryeowook get lost by himself. 

I looked down at Changmin one more time and stood up to follow Ryeowook

Ryeowook POV

"I swear I thought I saw someone" I cursed myself. Rachel stood next to me and sighed. "Let's just go back.." she suggested. I nodded and walked the other direction. When I turned around, I expected to see our group, but they weren't there. I started to pick up my pace and look harder. But it was still pitch black. I got out my flashlight and looked around. "Ryeowook" Rachel tapped me on the shoulder. She was looking behind me

I turned around to see what she was looking at. I shined my light and saw Siwon. "Yah! Come with us.. We're gunna go back with the others soon" I called out to Siwon, but he didn't come closer, or move, or speak. He just stood there. The more I looked at him, The more I felt sick to my stomach. 

"I don't think that's Siwon" Rachel whispered to me. "What? You're ridiculous. If that's not Siwon, who is it?" I raised my voice at her, ignoring my urge to throw up. She just looked at Siwon wide eyed. "You're feeling sick right now, aren't you?" she said to me. My eyes widened. How did she know?

Rachel started to shiver and jerk her head around in the forest. Paranoia started to take a hold of her. I looked back at the figure, who I thought was Siwon. He was now only five feet away from us. His very presence scared the crap outta me. Then I realized. 

This man is tall, taller than Siwon.

Way taller than Siwon. 

I couldn't take it. I ran towards our group again as fast I could. But I left Rachel behind. When I turned around and noticed that she refused to move, I grabbed her hand and made her run. She finally snapped out of it and ran faster than me. 

While we ran, I felt like Slenderman was chasing us. Everytime I looked back, he was no more than 10 feet from us. He was definitely chasing us. But he wouldn't run. This thing was not a human being.

We ran for minutes. It started to become harder to stay awake. I felt like fainting. I couldn't help but slow down. "Ryeowook. Hurry!" Rachel demanded and pulled me. It was so hard to listen to her. Soon, it got harder to listen to anything. I didn't know it, but I had fallen to my knees. My sight started to get blurry and all my senses stopped working. "Ryeowook! Get up! Please! Wake up! Ryeowook! Ryeoojwdhihdqhdjhfk" I heard Rachel yell in my face, but my hearing got so bad that all I heard were small muffles.

I fought my body's instincts and stayed awake. "Stay awake.. Stay awake.. Stay awake" I kept telling myself. I finally found the courage to get up and start running again. I didn't care if Slenderman was behind us anymore. I just wanted to live, to survive.

Surprisingly, we made it back to our group and they all rushed up to us and asked if we were okay. When I saw them, I finally let go.

I fell to the ground and closed my eyes. The last thing I heard was Krystal's scream

.. When I woke up again, I looked up to Rachel's face looking down at me. She was crying. "Ryeowook..." she whispered. I smiled weakily, trying to show her that I was fine. She hugged my head and cried harder. "I'm okay" I told her over and over. 

I got up and looked around at our surroundings. Everyone was sitting together, which was just Krystal, Vic, and Jonghyun. They all looked traumatized. Changmin was still fast asleep. Suddenly, someone started running toward us. Hopefully it was someone who we knew. My hopes paid off. It was Heechul

<<< While Ryeowook was asleep>>> 3rd person point of view

Ryeowook fell to the ground and fainted. "NO!" Rachel yelped and moved his body away from any harm. Just as she was doing so, Krystal let out a blood curdling scream. Everyone looked up and saw him. It wasn't Siwon.. They knew that now. It was Slenderman. Everyone started to take more steps back, but there was no escaping him. Rachel held Ryeowook's limp body in her hands and embraced for any impact. "Leeteuk oppa.. Please save us" she cried. Jonghyun sat and kept his distance, crying silently, while Krystal and Victoria held onto each other. 

"Please leave us alone" Rachel pleaded quietly. 

Just then, they heard a voice in the distance calling out to them. They all looked back for a brief moment. And when they looked back, Slenderman was gone. 

Rachel looked down at Ryeowook, who had just woken up.

Changmin POV

"Are you guys okay?" I heard Heechul yell. I finally started to wake up. My eyes refused to open though. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. When my eyes finally opened, I saw Rachel and Ryeowook looking down at me. "You're finally awake" Rachel cried and picked me up off the ground. I seriously felt like I was in an eternal sleep.

Rachel gave me a tight hug. It took me some time to hug back.

When everyone was up, we followed Heechul to the bus. "MINJUNG!" I heard Jonghyun scream from behind me. How long has he been with us. He ran towards his girlfriend and hugged her. Which was cute. 

I looked around the group looking for Yunho. "Yunho hyung!" I yelled out. I waited for a response

"Yunho hyung!" 

"Changmin?" 

There he was. Thank god. I raced up to him and hugged him. "You're awake" he cried. "How long was I out?" I asked curious. 

"About three and half hours" he said contently. What? Three and a half hours?? My jaw dropped. 

I looked around and saw Key hugging Amber, Ryeowook hugging Luna, Rachel hugging Onew, Jonghyun hugging Minjung. I wanted someone to hug..

Rachel POV

"Rachel?" I heard someone call to me. I turned around and saw Henry. I sighed in relief to see that he was okay. He was the first person I lost and the first person I saw, of course I happy to see him. "You're okay!" I sobbed and embraced him. 

Siwon POV

On the ride back home, I couldn't ignore the fact that many of my label mates were staring at me. Some were giving a couple glares. 

I stared out the window to try and ignore them when Heechul tapped me on the shoulder. "You know, you really scared the out of me and Sungmin" he hissed. Everyone who was listening yelled and agreed. "Who do you think you are? Walking around scaring everyone all on your own??" Sunny yelled from the back of the bus. I looked down in embarrassment. "But he wasn't alone! Only one hour into the night. I found him myself and we walked together. He was never alone!" Taemin argued. Heechul looked down at me with a "Is-that-true?" look. I just nodded. "I think the person I'm most angry with is Sooyoung. Your idea to walk around in the woods could've gotten one of us killed!" Jessica objected. To which everyone yelled and fought. 

On the ride home, everyone started fighting.. And I mean everyone. There wasn't one soul on that bus that wasn't fighting with another.  When we were just about to enter Seoul, the bus driver stopped the car and everyone jerked to the front. 

"If you all don't shut you mouths! I'm gunna kick you all out and you can walk!" he snapped. And at that, everyone stayed quiet. "We saw something out there though. Something that made us all sick. Made us all paranoid" Yuri explained. "Do you realize how scared we were?" Tiffany asked. The bus driver shook his head and sighed. He started up the engine and out his hands on the wheel. "I saw it too"

Everyone froze. When the bus started moving, not another voice was heard for the rest of the ride. 

Rachel POV

I sat between Donghae and Onew on the ride home. Donghae had his head on my shoulder while I had my head on Onew's shoulder. 

"Did you see it?" I whispered to him.. Onew looked down at me and sighed. "No.". After he pulled me in slowly for a kiss, he got up and left me with Donghae so he can talk to s and Minjung.

I felt disappointed, yet relieved. Disappointed that I couldn't share in the fear that I felt, but also relieved that he didn't have to go through it. When we went to Super Junior's dorm to drop them off, they exited the bus slowly. "Just to let you know.." Eunhyuk stopped by me and started to talk. "I had.. an amazing time. Thank you for suggesting this to us. Even though the end of the night was a fearful time for all of us.. Isn't that what Halloween is all about?" he went on. I smiled up at him pulled him down and gave him a hug. "I'm glad you had fun, Eunhyuk" I sighed and rubbed his back. He let go and walked towards the door. Then after him came Kangin. "Please get some good sleep" he sighed and patted me on the back. I smiled. "You too"

They all walked past everyone and said goodnight. 

The last one to exit the bus was Ryeowook. He stopped by me and looked down. "Thank you.. for taking care of me.." he sighed and knelt down to my level. "Anytime" I sighed. When he came near me to hug me, I didn't know what came over me, but while we embraced, I gave Ryeowook a small kiss on the neck. 

It didn't seem to faze him, but it fazed me.. "Why did I do that?" I thought. He let go, smiled at me, and got up to leave. 

I guess I really am the skinship queen..

After we dropped Super Junior off, it was time to stop by SNSD's dorm. While they all got out, we didn't really say anything to them, other than goodnight, or "I had a good time" or "Sleep well". Hyoyeon was the only one to give me a hug. 

Next stop was f(x)'s dorm. They didn't seem to want to leave the greyhound bus. "They last place I wanna be is outdoors!" Sulli hissed. Everyone that was still in the bus just rolled their eyes and pushed her out. Her reaction of being out in the open made us laugh

Taemin opened the window and waved. "Bye!" he yelled. 

Now all that was left was me, Minjung and SHINee, and TVXQ. Our next stop was SHINee's dorm.. Everyone stayed quiet. Nobody knew what to say

"Crazy night, huh.." Key sighed. Everyone just nodded their heads in agreement. When we made it to SHINee's dorm, they left the bus one by one. I followed them out to say goodnight. "Thanks for the good time" Minho smiled and put an arm around my shoulder. I gave him a pat on the back and went over to hug Onew. 

"I love you" I whispered and closed my eyes. I could feel him take a deep breath. "I love you too" he said. 

When I let go, I saw his smiling face and kissed his soft lips. "Get good sleep" I ordered him and s. As soon as I knew it, they had made it inside, taking Minjung with them since she was spending the night. That left me, Yunho, and Changmin.

Half-way through the car ride, on the way to my apartment, Yunho spoke up. "Even though tonight was really crazy.." he started..

We sat in a circle. Changmin and I waited for him to say something when I put my hand on Changmin's forehead to see if the heat had gone down, which it did. 

"I really have to thank you, Rachel.. For this oppurtunity..." he smiled. "I must reward you". Oh god..

At that, Yunho got behind me and started massaging my shoulders. It felt nice, but I felt guilty. "Yunho. Come on now.. That's not needed" I insisted. Changmin just sat back and laughed. "Sure it is! You seem like you need it" I heard him say behind me. "But I d-don't" I tried to argue, but it became difficult when my eyes started to droop

"I wanna try" Changmin jumped up and pushed Yunho aside. "Yah!" he cried out. "She's my patient!". 

"Not anymore" Changmin laughed and continued to rub my shoudlers. I just rolled my eyes. They took turns for the whole ride. 

When we finally made it to my apartment, I stepped out and looked around. They were still some kids wandering around, even at almost 4am. 

"I guess this means I owe you both a massage.. Right?" I laughed. I was used to oweing people back. That was Key's standards. If he does something for me, I have to pay him back. Same goes with Minho, and Amber, and Luna... And Ryeowook sometimes.

"No! Not at all! Even though one right now would be nice" Yunho sighed and looked up at the night sky. "It's okay hyung, I'll give you one on the way home" Changmin smiled and put his hands on Yunho's back. 

"Hurry it up. My shift is over at 6am" the bus driver ordered. I just shugged. 

"So we'll see you soon" Yunho said and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him and Changmin hugged us both. "And.. Thank you for breaking Changmin out of his comfort zone. He really needed this.. We all did"

"Anytime" I let go and ruffled their hair. "Why don't you call us oppa?" Changmin asked. I jumped at the question. "Sorry. I always forget" I frowned. They just brushed it off. "Doesn't faze me" Yunho smiled and climbed back into the bus. "Bye bye, lovely" Changmin joked and gave me a light hug. 

When I walked into my apartment, the bowl of candy I left was totally empty. I brought the bowl in and took down my decorations. I sighed and got ready for bed. For some reason, even though they said they had a fun time, I felt like I've changed them. For better or for worse.. Doesn't matter. I changed them all, and I'm guilty.

"Until next year I guess" I thought and fell asleep

Yunho POV

While I was recieving a back massage from Changmin, I remembered our experience in the woods. How Rachel sat by Changmin the whole night and took care of him. He had to know about her efforts. "Did you know.. While you were asleep.. Rachel took care of you for the whole night.. She refused to leave your side and she cried for you" I explained. I felt his hands depart from my back. "She did?" he said worriedly. I turned around to look at him. He looked touched.

"It's true" I smiled. He just sighed and smiled. "Wow.." he blurted. I nodded. "I think she's really happy to know you're okay. She'll be a good mother someday" I wondered. 

"Did she take care of you?" he asked me. "Pssh. There was no need to worry about me. I was awake and well" I told him about what happened while he was asleep. "But I bet if I was in your place, she probably would not have. She told me that you hold a special place in her heart" I sighed. 

"That's not true. If what happened to me, happened to you.. She would've taken care of you. I'm positive" Changmin smiled. Which made me smile.. "She's a good friend" I stated while I moved Changmin to where I was sitting behind him, ready to give him his massage..

 

I think this chapter took me a couple weeks. Holy hell. Hope it wasn't too stupid. Kpop idols and slenderman seem like two separate things. Putting them together isn't very realistic. But whatever. I hope you liked this. I worked pretty hard. :D