The Nightmare And Breaking The Ice To Jinki

One Twist After Another

Rachel P.O.V:

 

"YOU'RE DEAD!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!!? DEAD!!!" Lisa screams to the top of her lungs at her daughter, who is on the ground of the alley. "PLEASE NO!!!" Rachel pleads. Onew runs around the corner and sees them. "RACHEL!! NO!!" Onew runs toward them, but is stopped when Lisa pulls out a huge knife and slits his throat. Onew's blood splats on Rachel's face, who is now screaming as loud as her heart would let her. Onew falls to the ground. . . dead. "NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!!!" Lisa yells in anger at Rachel. "RACHEL!!" Jonghyun's voice is heard approaching from around the corner. Lisa rolls her eyes and turns around and stabs Jonghyun in the stomach. Rachel again can only watch in horror and scream. Jonghyun collapses. . . dead. "PLEASE!!! STOP!!" Rachel pleads once again. "IT'LL NEVER STOP. IT'LL STOP WHEN YOU'RE HEART STOPS!!!" Lisa screams again, dropping the knife. Rachel can feel her heart sink, staring at the dead bodies of Jonghyun and Onew. "LEAVE RACHEL ALONE!!!!" Taemin is heard running towards the two. Lisa sighs in irritation. "ARE YOU F****** KIDDING ME?!?!" Lisa yells and pulls out a revolver and suddenly shoots Taemin in the middle of the forehead. Rachel cries violently "NOOOOO!!!!" Taemin falls the ground like a rag doll. . . dead. Lisa finally turns around to Rachel and holds the gun up to her temple. "Just do it" Rachel cries in pain and heartache. "Say hello to your father for me" Lisa whispers in her daughter's ear before pulling the trigger. . .

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

I feel myself drowned in a cold sweat in my bed, my heart pounding so hard you can hear it. My breathing is short, I feel like I can't breathe. "RACHEL! RACHEL! RACHEL! IT WAS JUST A BAD DREAM! CALM DOWN!" Amber screams at me while I'm in a fit. I suddenly, without hesitation, rip my phone from out of my bed stand cupboard and dial Onew's number as fast as I can. "Hello?" Onew's voice says through my ear. I obviously woke him up cause he sounded tired as ever and annoyed. "ONEW!! ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!" I uncontrollably scream in the phone. I glanced at the clock, it was almost 4am. Amber only watched in confusion as I delusionally call Onew. "Uhhh, yeah? Is that you, Rachel?" Onew yawns through the phone. "IS EVERYBODY OKAY?!?!?" I hear myself yell. "Uhhhhhh----" I hear Onew say through the phone while I immediately hang up. Again, without hesitation call Jonghyun "...*yaaaawwwwn* Yes?" Jjong whispers through the phone. "JONGHYUN!!' I scream. "Rachel? Is that you?" I say nothing and hang up on him. I pause.... "TAEMIN!!!!" I yelp, almost forgetting my nightmare. I open my phone and quickly dial Taemin's number. "H-hello? Who could be calling this late?" Taemin whispers tiredly in the phone. "TAEMIN!! ARE YOOU OKAY?!?!?" I scream one more time. "Rachel noona? What are doing calling this late?" I immediatley hang up. That's all I needed to hear to know that the dream was just a dream. I slam my phone down on the desk next to my bed and start to take deeeeep breaths. So deep it hurt. I felt like I did that all in one breath. "Rachel... What is going on?" Amber demands sternly. I look at her with blood shot eyes. "Just a nightmare" I almost stutter. "Do you wanna talk about it?" she asks me softly. I hesistate, "I guess". I explain the whole dream, how vivid it was to how terrifying I felt when I woke up. Amber's mouth has dropped to the floor in shock. "So, when I have a nightmare, and someone I know is in it and they get hurt, I have to talk to them or hear their voice. It's kinda like a curse. My dad always did it too" I explained the last of what she wanted to hear from me, because she was confused and desperate for an explaination. I don't blame her... "Wow, I'm sorry..." Amber apoligized. "Maybe you should just go to sleep" she sighed. "I don't think I can" I confess, worried what I said was true. Sadly it was. Amber went back to sleep while I went downstairs and played Wii until she woke up.

 

---------------------------------

 

"I can't believe Key asked me to marry him someday!!" Amber beamed for the billionth time. "Yes, I cannot believe it either." I say out of irratation. It was 11am and we were ready to go to the SHINee dorm to spend the day with them. "I would too you know!" she smiled. I only roll my eyes. "And I can't believe you kissed Jjong!" she continued. I sigh in discomfort. "I know, don't remind me". It was really getting on my nerves how much she brought it up from the time she woke up to now. The three SHINee members from my nightmare all called me back at around 8am and demanded an excuse for waking them up 4 hours prior. I didn't want to explain it all but I had to call them. It was an emergency to me. "How are you gunna explain it to Onew?" she sighed. "Just gunna say it, and hope he understands" I say flatly. Amber nodds, "I guess that's okay, but what if he doesn't understand?" she asks worried. "Then I'm in trouble" I choke

 

Onew P.O.V:

 

*DingDong*

 

Kibum races with Minho to open to door. Rachel and Amber stand in the doorway smiling. "Merry ALMOST Christmas Eve!" Minho and Key chant simultaneously. What dorks... Rachel and Amber laugh "Thanks". They come in and everyone starts talking and having fun, cracking jokes and laughing. It was pretty much the best. While we were too sore from laughing, we all split up. Me, Rachel, and Taemin sit at the couch and watch T.V., Kibum, Minho and Amber are upstairs in Minho's room playing video games while Jonghyun sits at the computer upstairs. Everything is quiet after a few minutes when Taemin stands up. "You guys are boring!" he pouts and runs in the kitchen. Which left me and Rachel, sitting on opposite sides of the couch. For some reason, she has been keeping her distance since she came over, as if I had a disease that she didn't want to contract. Once Taemin left, I crawled over to her side of the couch. "Well, hello there" I giggled and started kissing her on the neck. "Onew.. I... On-.. Yah.. Jinki stop!" she said trying to get my attention. "What?" I pout. Something really was up with her. "Onew...... What would you say if I told you me and Jonghyun kissed last night?" She blurts out. I could feel my heart sink, is this her way of saying she wants to dump me for Jjong? "...What?" I whisper. She freezes and my mind starts to cloud over with questions. The first one:.. "Why?" I ask again. "Because we did" she chokes. "I know you did! Why else would you say that?!" I start to get louder. She starts to tear up, "Please don't take it the wrong way. I-I can explain" she stutters. I'm ready to run upstairs and throw Jjong out of a window.. until..

 

"HEYYYYY, What's happenin'?!?!" I hear Jonghyun from the bottom of the stairs behind us. He sounded happy, but I wasn't. I immediately stand up and shoot daggers and point to him "YOU!" My head is blurred with anger. Next thing I know, I'm running towards Jjong and throw him and pin him against the wall. "YOU KISSED RACHEL?!?! HOW COULD YOU/!?!?! SHE'S MINE!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" I'm yelling at him while he looks scared, frightened. GOOD! That's what I wanted, for him to be scared, for the message to sink into his non-existent brain! "She told you?!?!!?" he screamed in terror. I only nod with the famous "you're-dead-meat" look on my face. I don't think he's ever seen me this angry. I don't think I've ever seen me this angry. He looks over at Rachel, who is frozen by the couch. "I was gunna tell him!!" he cried. "Well I couldn't hold it in any longer!" she cried along with him. I felt like I had heard enough. I backed up and, out of no where punched Jjong square in the face. After all, I had the right to. Jonghyun collapsed and screamed in pain. I was so heated. I got myself ready to deck him again until I felt Rachel's hands on my shoulders trying to pull me back. "Onew! Stop! Don't go any further!" she yelled, mad and scared for Jjong at the same time. By this time, Minho, Taemin, Key, and Amber had all ran downstairs in shock. I tried going for Jjong again, but Rachel was in my way. "Onew!! Listen to me!! We were under a mistletoe! We were under a mistletoe! Okay?!?" she screamed repeatedly. I started to cool myself down. She could've told me that! "It's true" I hear Jonghyun whimper on the ground. "SHUT UP!!" I look down at Jjong who is still scared of me. Finally, I came to my senses and could be myself again. What I saw before me were four of my friends, dumbfounded in front of me, my best friend, on the ground bleeding to my left, and my girlfriend to my right, scared to death of me. I can see fear in her eyes, on the verge of crying. Those adorable green eyes, crying because of me. I couldn't believe what I had done. I looked down, ready to cry myself. "You guys, what happened?" Key asked contently. A small tear fell from my eye. I could feel Rachel wrap her arms around me. "I can't tell you how sorry I am" I whisper, trying to jerk back the tears. "It's okay, It's okay" she repeats in my ear. She gives me a light kiss on the cheek and helps Jonghyun up, who is still shaking in fear of me. I lift my head and give him a tight hug. "I'm sorry Jonghyun" I whisper loudly. "I'm the one who should be saying sorry" he says quietly, as a best friend he sounded  to me. "Rachel, what's going on?" Amber asks again. "I'll tell you when we go home tonight, take Jjong upstairs to wipe his nose. Taemin, Minho, you go upstairs too, Onew needs some time alone" Rachel orders everyone. They obey her like she is a mother. I bet she'd make a good one. When everyone leaves, I walk over to the couch and take a deep breath. I still can't believe what I did. I hurt Jonghyun, and I scared Rachel. What more can happen? I scold myself in my head until I feel two soft lips press up against mine. Rachel looks at me in the eyes and smiles, "I forgive you" she whispers. I take another sigh of relief. Rachel sits down next to me and puts her head in my lap. "I'm just happy to see your beautiful face" I sighed smiling. She smiles back and soon falls asleep.

"Merry almost Christmas Eve" I say to myself before I drift away and fall asleep

 

This was all done completely out of my head! I wrote none of this down! I feel really proud of myself. :) Well I hope you liked it you guys :D Continue to read <3