An Unwelcomed Visitor

One Twist After Another

  

Rachel P.O.V:

Well... Amber has been 1 month into her pregnancy. She has, in truth, gotten bigger. But I guess that's what happens. Kibum comes over everyday. He brings her whatever she needs and stays with her when I'm busy. I'm proud of Key, but still mad. Amber cries every night in fear that her life will "never be the same" she tells me. I would act the same way. She does seem to be in a lot of pain. All I'm wondering now is: How can this get any worse? What I didn't know is that it could. . . and it will. . .

..... "Negative"... I take the biggest sigh of relief in my life to my result. Amber sat next to me on my bes as we read my pregnancy test. "I don't know" Amber sighs. "Sometimes, those things lie to you" Ohhh pulease!. I pushed her gently and she leaned over slowly until she was lying down. she giggled faintly and I smirked. Since our visit to the theme park, our friendship has been much more distant. Maybe because now, I have to watch what I say. Anything I say can make her cry. She has become extremely emotional lately, and I could respect that, so I stayed a lot more quiet. "Lucky" she whispers loudly. I didn't say anything. I just sat there in silence to what she said. I knew I was lucky, but only because I'm safe. I knew it popular to get prego young now. But not in Seoul. That's why her situation was so shocking. "Yeah, but we're here to make sure you make it through this" I said in reassurance. She only smiled and walked out of my room. I feel like a mother to her and her soon-to-be-child. Even though we agreed to give the baby up for adoption, when it happens, it's gunna break Amber's and Key's hearts. And if I act like the mother I feel like I do, it'll break my heart too.

Jonghyun P.O.V:

Kibum is so in trouble! He got Amber pregnant? What a douche!! He's really ashamed of it too. He won't come downstairs at all. The only time he leaves the dorm, is when he's going to Amber's and Rachel's dorm. I don't know how it feels though, since I'm sadly single. And I don't want a child anyway. I bet Jinki would feel terrible if he got Rachel pregnant. Poor Amber. And it must for Rachel too. Having to deal with a wreck of a roommate. But Rachel's an angel for taking care of Amber like that. Taking care of a pregnant young adult must be tough. She seems like she knows how to take care of people. But she doesn't seems to get credit for it. We all knew she took great care of her dad before he died, but her remainding family would kill her if they could, only because they think she's a witch. They don't know anything.

Rachel P.O.V:

Key and I switched positions today, so to speak. I went to his dorm while he went to mine. Of course, I told Amber to stay careful. The image of Kibum and Amber alone in my dorm now, makes me want to puke in my mouth.

"Go! GO! DON'T GET EATEN!!" I yelled , sitting next to Onew, watching him play a computer game. We were all alone while everyone was watching T.V. downstairs. Too late. His character got eaten by this weird fish monster. Onew sighed in defeat. "Yes, what a loss" I sighed with my cutest sarcasm. "Haha" he teased me. "Bing bing" a new viocemail from Amber. it was marked urgent. OH NO! What happened? I listened to the voicemail. "Rachel! Watch out! Theres-" "BEEEEP" Phones dead. I'll go call her downstairs. I went for the door. "Where you goin'?" Onew asked behind me. "Downstairs, so I can call Amber" I explained "Oh, she's fine. And  what if I don't want you to leave?" He cooed gently. I was so by the way he said it. I felt a smile grow on my face. I turned around slowly. "And how are you gunna make me stay?" I cooed while opening the door. "Like this" he said seductively while slapping my hand away from the door knob, shutting the door, and standing in front of my way out. He started walking towards me slowly with a bright smile on his face, which made me smile. I was ready to attack him! He walked towards me until my back was up against the wall. He was so close to me, his hands on my waist, I could feel his warm, minty breath in my ear. Then I could start feeling kisses on my cheek, close to my ear. Then on my jawline and my neck. I could notice myself breathing hard, which turned him on cause he looked up at my face and gently kissed me on the lips. While I kissed back, it started to become more intense. I invited his tongue in my mouth. That's when I wanted to go further. Like we always do. But I was scared, What if what happened to my beloved rooommate was gunna happen to me?

Onew P.O.V:

I was loving what was happening ,but I forgot, Rachel could end up like her bandmate, and I'd be the one to blame. She lightly put her tongue in my mouth. Since the last time I kissed her like that, she's become wamer, and it made me happy that she wasn't gunna let her father's death ruin her life. I broke away from the kiss, she laid on my bed. I followed her and started to my shirt while I took off her jacket. She continued to pull me into another wet kiss. I went for her pants buttons, without breaking away from the kiss. When she realized I was trying to her jeans, "W-wait a minute" she stuttered shocked, buttoning up her pants back. When she got up, I got pushed off of my own bed. I fell to the floor, my shirt open. "I just... I can't do this" she sighed. She looked scared of me, but loosened up. "I understand" I sighed. She helped me up and hugged me, putting her hands in my shirt and squeezed my bare torso. With that, she left. I buttoned my shirt up. Ahhh, she gave the best hugs

 

I went downstairs to see Rachel in the kitchen with Jonghyun reading a cook book so she can probably help him make something, while Minho and Taemin sat on the couch in each other's arms. I sat on the last step of the stairs. I sighed in shame when I noticed Rachel looking at me from in the kitchen, while Jjong flipped the pages of the cook book rapidly, with a confused look on his face. She smiled and mouthed "I love you" to me. I smiled and blushed. "I love you, too" I mouthed back. She smiled and started walking towards me. "I'm gunna go to the bathroom" she turned around saying to Jjong. He smiled and nodded before looking back at the book. I was so happy Rachel and Jonghyun got along. It was Rachel and MINHO I was worried about. They fight way too much. While she walked up the stairs to the bathroom, she bent down and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek. I was so relieved. I wasn't in trouble! Thank goodness. I watched my dongsangs for a few minutes until there was a knock at the door. Since I was next to it, I answered. A rather middle aged woman was in front of me. She looked mad in some way. "Is Rachel here?" she asked bitterly. She kinda scared me. I felt if I told her where Rachel was, I was feeding her to a monster. "Uhhh... She's... Uhh-" I tried to say when Rachel came back downstairs. The woman gave her the worst dirty look I've seen, while Rachel backed up in shock until she bumped into the wall. The woman walked right in and followed her into the wall. The woman mantained her bitter look of disgust shot towards my girlfriend, while Rachel was scared to the point that she was shaking violently. "Well, hello Rachel" the woman spat angrily. Everyone in the dorm was watching.

 

"MOM???"

 

This is NOT going to be a pleasant family visit. . . .