Scared of His Love

One Twist After Another

Rachel POV

Ever since I got the phone call from my mom and dad on my birthday, I've been deep in thought. I've spent literally days in my dorm just thinking and nothing else, I have no drive to talk to anyone else, no drive to talk to Amber, and no drive to talk to Jinki or anyone else from SHINee

"No way in hell was it a prank. I heard their voices in my phone, there's no way." I insisted to Taemin who sitting across from me. Yesterday, Taemin called me and demanded that I go out with him to get some fresh air. I finally gave in. We sat outside with coffee and coffee cake, listening to guitar music.

"It just dosen't sound realistic. But if it's what you heard, it's what you heard. I'd like to think that I'd feel the same way if I was in your situation" Taemin ranted with a smile. I sighed and slouched in my seat. Taemin suggested that we leave and go shopping, so we did

Taemin really helped me take my mind off of the phone call that nobody could explain. Ever since what happened in the elevator months ago, I felt like I could have deep conversations with Taemin, no matter what it's about. We were buying chocolate mint cookies when I asked out of nowhere "So how are you and Minho?" I said with a cheeky smile, remembering how cute they were together.

Taemin hung his head down low. "I don't know..." Taemin sighed

His answer made my heart drop. "What do you mean?" I've never been so curious. "I.. Well he's.... We keep fighting... For the stupidest reasons" He said more melancholy. "Oh no! Taeminnie. I'm so sorry" I said giving him a tight hug. He didn't hug back at first, but eventually he did. "He knows I'm with you, like, he knows we're hanging out, and he's not happy" he said into my coat. He sounded scared out of his mind. "Don't be scared, Tae. It's only Minho" I reassured him. "I'm not s-scared" Taemin shuttered. I pulled him away from me and looked him in the eyes. "Yes you are" I whispered.

With that, He burst into tears and threw himself back into my embrace. I held him until he stopped crying

 

Since Taemin was scared of Minho, I thought this would be the best time to face him. I wasn't looking for trouble, but I had a feeling that I was gunna get some. Taemin thought that I was scared of Minho after the fight we got into a while back. But our maknae was dead wrong. No matter what happens, I will never be afraid of Choi Minho.

When we got to the SHINee dorm, it was quiet, very quiet. I cooked Taemin some meat and he fell fast asleep. Minutes passed, then minutes turned into an hour when I finally went up stairs to look for any human life. When I was upstairs, I went into Jonghyun's room, I looked inside, to see an empty room. "No Jjong here" I sighed and closed the door. I then proceeded to check Key's and Onew's shared room, which was also empty. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked down stairs to see Taemin, still sound asleep on the couch. I went to Taemin and Minho's shared room. To my surprise, the door was locked. I knocked on it a few times, but nobody answered it. "Strange" I thought as I started at the doorknob.

"He's not in there" Taemin's shy voice said behind me. I jumped and twirled around to see Taemin, his hair messed up from his nap on the couch. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked him in somewhat of a whisper. "Anywhere but here" he replied. He seemed to be zoning out. He wouldn't look at me when he talked to me. We stared off into space for a few moments when there was a knock at the door. Taemin started to panic and ran to Jjong's room to hide, locking the door. I could only wait for someone to unlock the door, but only another knock was heard. Who ever was here obviously wasn't a member of SHINee. I walked down the stairs to open the door for the person. I felt like an intruder. Even though I've been here a thousand times. I opened the door to Amber. She looked frantic

"Rachel! Where have you been?! I've looked everywhere! Do you realize how many hours you've been gone?!" She rambled on.

"Calm down! I'm okay, obviously" I said

"YAH!" We heard someone yell behind us. I looked over Amber's shoulder while she looked behind herself. Key and Jonghyun came out of the dark and into the porch light. Amber jumped and ran to Key to give him a hug and smooch. Jjong came over to me and gave me a little mini hug. "What are you doing here?" Jjong whispered in my ear while we watched Amber and Key cuddle. 

"Walked Taemin home" I whispered back. Jonghyun shoved himself away from me. "Is he okay?!" he asked, a little panicked. "Uhh yeah??" I said. With that, he raced into the dorm to look for him. I though it was cute how much they cared for their maknae.

 

Jjong POV

I let go of her waste and looked at her. "is he okay?!" I asked. Taemin must be sacred to death for Minho to come home. "Uhh, Yeah??" she replies, as if she thinks I'm insane. I ran in to the dorm to look for Taemin. In the living room, nothing. So I headed upstairs and tried to get into his and Minho's room, which was locked. I raced down the stairs to get the key to all of our rooms. I looked in the door to see Rachel, Amber, and Key chatting. When I got upstairs, I unlocked the door to an empty room. At that, I really started to panic now. I was gunna walk back downstairs when I heard a noise from MY room. I quickly unlocked it to find Taemin hiding behind my bed. I ran over to him to give him my embrace. "It's okay Tae. It's okay" I whispered. "Who's here?" he sniffled, starting to calm down. "Just me, Key, and Amber" I sighed. Nothing could describe how sympathetic I felt. "I'm not meant to be afraid of him, am I?" He said, tears starting to run down his eyes again. "No no no no! Shhhh, don't start crying. It's okay" I lulled to him again.

I finally got him to come downstairs. When we got back down, Jinki was home, in the kitchen with Rachel. They were laughing and cuddled near the fridge. I put Taemin on the couch. Amber and Key were upstairs playing video games. I looked around to see that everything was okay. I walked back into the kitchen to talk to hyung when I heard another knock at the door. I opened it and found Minho. Before I could say anything, "Where's Rachel?" he asked coldly. "Uhm, kitchen" I said quietly. He pushed passed me and peered through the kitchen door. "I need to talk to you" I heard him say to Rachel. This isn't gunna be good.

 

Rachel POV

There was a knock at the door. I knew Jinki was back, along with Key. Taemin was home, and Amber was here with me. Jjong answered the door. So the only person I though would be here is.. 

"Where's Rachel?" I heard Minho's voice ask Jjong. I froze, thinking he'd come in and shank me. But then I thought " I'm not afraid of him, why am I feeling this way. Minho looked into the kitchen and his landed on me.

"I need to talk to you" he said, with a blank face. "Oh @$#&, I am so in for it" I thought in my head. Jinki grabbed onto my arm tight, as if he didn't want me to go, but I shook myself free and went with Minho to the living room. When we walked out of the kitchen, Taemin was standing near the couch, frozen, not moving at all. 

"I heard you were with my Taemin today" Minho said. Well I kinda expected this from him, thinking he can make me scared of him.

"Yes, we wer-" "Why??" he asked, cutting me off. 

"I've been having thoughts, really deep ones, which explains why I haven't seen any of you for days... Taemin wanted to take me out to take my mind off of the things. We went shopping" I explained to him. His face started to turn red. " Anything else... You'd like to tell me?" he asked. "Nope, not that I know of" I said obediently. "How do I know you're not lying to me?" he asked AGAiN. 

"I narrowed my eyes on him and gave him my most dirtiest glare, "Ask your boyfriend"

Minho gave me a glare and looked over Taemin. Taemin jumped and started to sweat.

"Taemin, don't be scared"

"What?" Minho asked confused

"He's afraid of you, Minho..." Minho looked over at Taemin shivering body while he listened to me

"You made him afraid of you" Taemin started to cry. Minho started to shake with anger

"Do you realize what you've done?" I asked him

" SHUT THE F*** UP!" Minho raged and shoved me to the ground. My head hit the floor with force. My eyesight went black. When I could see again, I looked up to Jinki taking Minho by the shoulders and decking him in the face

I flinched to the crack I heard when Jinki's fist made contact with Minho's face. Minho fell to the ground, his nose bleeding.

Jinki's face started to fade and he looked at his hands and covered his face with them. "What did I just do?" he cried. I got back up and held him tight. He removed his hands from his face and held me tighter. When I opened my eyes again, I realized that my nose hit the floor too. I looked at the ground and saw drops of my blood on the ground. I reached for my nose to find out that my nose was bleeding as well

 

Taemin POV

This has to end. No one else gets hurt and I must take a stand. "OKAY I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" I yelled, making everyone in the room jump. "Minho, I love you with all my heart. I know that your previous relationships have ended up the way they have.. not good. But that doesn't mean I'll do the same" I said looking at Minho while he got up, his nose covered in blood. He looked at me while I talked. "This s*** ends now. I'm going to be honest and spill my heart out. I will never... ever... ever hurt you. I will never... ever cheat on you. You have my heart, love. Just because I decided to see Rachel today, and not you, doesn't mean I have feelings for her. She's like a sister to me. I would never betray you. Never. I'm shocked that you actually thought I would. Now that you know how I feel, I hope you can trust me more. And I will no longer be afraid of you, no matter what you do"

Minho stared me in the eyes and started to cry. I knew my speech struck him right in the heart, I could see it in his eyes. I looked at everyone else in the room. Amber and Key stood by each other holding each other's hands, smiling at me. Jjong looked like he was tearing up. Jinki had his eyes under his bangs, so I couldn't tell what he was thinking. And Rachel held onto to Jinki's waste, giving me a "I'm proud of you" smile. I walked over to Minho's shaking body and hugged him tight, giving him my warmth.

"I'm sorry" I heard him whisper through his tears. "I love you" I whispered back. We hugged for five minutes when Minho let go and walked over to Rachel. "I'm so sorry, Rachel" he said tiredly. "It's okay buddy" he said patting him on the back, both of their noses covered in dried up blood. "I'm sorry too" Jinki whispered underneath his bangs. I could tell he felt ashamed. "It's okay hyung" Minho said giving him a hug. When Minho let go, Rachel took Jinki by the face and kissed him. It was so beautiful. I'm glad I stopped all the madness.

 

Rachel POV

When we got home, Amber washed my nose off. Kibum and Jinki, and Jjong decided to stay the night, giving Tae and Minho time alone to sort everything out. I made hamburger helper for Jjong, Jinki and I, while Key and Amber made Kimchi soup.

By the time everyone was sleeping, I was still on the computer, when I came across an article about 'calls from the dead'. The information I found was very professional in my mind, but I'll still be thinking

 

 

Wow Hi there! I haven't been on here in a while! As usual xD

I hope you liked this chapter :) I'm going to be writing the next chapter soon :D But anywho... I'M A JUNIOR NOW! OH MY GOD!! Awesome right?!?! Yes.. Yes it is! Well.. bye bye :D <3