You're my Bling Girl.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPOeReM33M

--------

Minwoo fetched you from your house and headed to school. Everyone admired your new hairdo. Of course, boys swooned when they saw you. You blushed and accidentally bumped into Minwoo. He chuckled and pinched your cheeks. You pouted, "You have got to stop pinching my cheeks." "Sorry cute princess who got every boys' attention." You almost punched him when you met eyes with Gongchan. He stared at you in disbelief. Minwoo took the oppurtunity and wrap his arm around you, walking past him in purpose. *~~~~~~, you changed, too.* Gongchan inhaled your scent.

Minwoo pulled away after he did his mission. You were still in a daze of wht he did. Your heart went thump thump thump. Minwoo waved his hands in front of you and you snapped back to reality. He laughed, "You should have seen your face!" He pointed. You puffed your cheeks and playfully punched his arm. Na Eun ran up to you.

"~~~~~! Is that you?!" She poked your cheeks.

You giggled and nodded, "Yes Na Eunnie."

"Woah. You looked different. Is this your doing!" She snapped at Minwoo playfully.

Minwoo raised both his hands as if he was surrendering, "I'm sorry Princess's friend."

The three of you laughed as Na Eun admired your hair. Minwoo was proud of his masterpiece. He folded his arms in satisfaction. The bell rang and you hugged Na Eun and walked to the first class with Minwoo. He made you laughed along the way. He made stupid faces and does cute dance, you laughed and hit him lightly to make him stop. Minwoo chuckled and entered the class with you. Everyone had their eyes on you.

"WOAH~~~!" All of them stared at you in awed. You turned red and sat on your seat. Of course, Minwoo sat next to you.

"Minwoo!" A classmate of yours shouted.

Minwoo turned and he threw a paperball at him. Minwoo caught it and unwrapped it.

DANCE BATTLE 2011.

SHOW OFF YOUR DANCE MOVES AND WIN A TRIP FOR 2 TO JEJU ISLAND.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SIGN UP NOW.

AUDITIONS: 23 AUGUST 2011.

His eyes sparkled. You took a peek at the flyer and nudged him, "Go ahead and show off your "cool" and "awesome" dance moves."

He snorted, "Thanks for the encouragement."

You giggled, "I'm just kidding. Go on."

He took a long moment and finally accept the offer, "Thanks dude! I will go for it!"

"Hey, audition with us!" The boy pointed to his group members.

He nodded and gave a thumbs up. You gave him two thumbs up for agreeing on the battle. *I just hope Gongchan doesn't participate.*

"You will heat up that stage and bling!" You playfully nudged his arm.

*You are my Bling Girl. What more bling do I need?* Minwoo chuckled.