In your arms, I'm safe.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxpL8aWUTXw

------------

You knocked on the door. The door swung open by Gongchan's mum. You stepped back and flashed a genuine smile. You bowed and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, ommonim. Is Gongchan in?" Gongchan's mum turned her head and called out Gongchan's name. He came down in a navy blue sweatshirt and dark jeans. You figured he just reached home from practice. When he saw you, his eyes widened. You tugged a strand of hair to the back. He walked out of the door and walked together with you to the park.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I don't know. I really don't..." You mumbled.

He turned and face you, "~~~~~, are you okay? Did you broke up with Minwoo?"

You jumped at his sudden question and nodded. He immediately pulled you into a tight hug, you sure did felt safe just like what Minwoo had described, "He didn't hurt you, did he?" You shook your head and pulled away. Your place your hands on both sides of this cheek and pulled him closer and pressed your lips onto his warm ones. His eyes widened but slowly responding to your kiss, closing his eyes slowly. You felt him smiling. He pulled away, "Wow. That was unexpected." You giggled.

---------

"Let me guess, the break up made you crazier?" Gongchan asked.

He has been curious about the sudden kiss you gave him. Again, you shook your head on eery question. He walked in a thinking position, he turned and pointed at you, "He gave you pills?!" You pouted and shook your head, "Kiss, break up, smiling, RING A BELL?" You wagged your fingers in the air. He rubbed his hairless chin and then snapped his fingers, "HE BROKE UP WITH YOU WITH A KISS AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SMILING!" You facepalmed yourself with an 'Ugh' sound. "Gongchan, there's this thing call a good ex-boyfriend." He raised and eyebrow not knowing what you were talking. You sighed and locked arms with him.

"Let me get straight to the point alright?" You asked.

He nodded, impatiently. You took a deep breath, "He told me to get back to you. Does it make sense now?" He grinned, "Really?" You nodded, "Really really." He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "Then I can do this." You turned to face him, "Do what?" He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him, closing the gap that was in between the two of you. He breathed, "This." He leaned down and pressed his lips onto yours. Your hands that were hidden in your pockets slowly wrapping around his neck and you tiptoed to match his height You felt him smirked in between the kisses. He encircled his arms around your petite body. It felt warm.

---------

He sat on the bench next to you. His arms were around your neck, and you rested on his shoulder. You felt really comfortable just by leaning on him. More like safe than comfortable. Gongchan lightly your hair making you feel drowsy and fell asleep on his shoulder. He smiled, looking at you. *I miss seeing you asleep on my shoulder like this.* He rested his head on yours, breathing in your shampoo that smells like berries. *This was my favorite smell. Still.* You weren't that sleeping, though. Your were inhaling his adidas perfume that was your favorite. You smiled, thinking this is what you always do when you're with him. You looked up and the stars and saw the shiniest star. You shut your eyes and muttered, "Thank you Minwoo. For making me happy again."

Gongchan sat up and pulled away, "You're not asleep!"

"I am not, now." You pretended to rub your eyes, tiredly.

"OH MY GOD, YOU WERE SERIOUSLY SLEEPING?!" He asked with widened eyes.

You hushed him down noticing that people are looking at you, "Shh, it's night time."

He chuckled and pulled you back into an embrace. His fingers were locked to yours and didn't want to let you go. He nuzzled int0 your hair, tickling you. You giggled and poked his cheeks, "You need to eat more." "I couldn't eat well because I miss you." He pouted.

"How corny."