Rainy Day.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klLW-m9L93U

----------

You stared out of the window pane and trailed your index finger downwards, pressing your forehead against the cold glass, staring at the raindrops rolling down. Minwoo's words still haunted your mind ever since two days ago, when he accompanied you to the boutique. You only let a sigh out. Tiffany knocked on your door and poked her head inside, "Hey, what are you doing?" You looked up and turned to her, "Nothing..." Tiffany approached you and sat in front of you.

"Deep in thoughts again?" She asked. You nodded. "Tell unnie what's wrong. Is it Jaeyoon?" You shook your head furiously at that name. "It's Minwoo?" You sighed. Tiffany snapped her fingers, "I take that as a yes." You hugged your pillow closer to your chest. "He told me something." Tiffany raised an eyebrow.

You took a deep breath and sat up straight, "He said 'I just had a sudden thought of seeing you in a wedding dress, standing next to me.' What does it mean, unnie?"

Tiffany rubbed her chin, "Hmm... It means..." Her smile faded, "He still loves you." You laughed at her response, "Unnie, it's not the time for jokes, you know!"

"I'm not kidding, ~~~~~-ah."

Your laughter stopped. You knew she was serious. Her face and the tone of her voice tells you it was the truth. Tiffany placed her hand on top of yours, "He is waiting for that day, where you choose him over Gongchan." You took a deep breath, "You already knew my answer, unnie..." You looked down and added, "...I already chose Gongchan over him."

Tiffany lifted up your chin, "Are you sure?"

You raised an eyebrow. Tiffany patted her thighs and stood up. She flashed a weak smile, "Think, ~~~~~. Who does your heart belongs to?" She exited your room with a sigh.

--------

The thunder roared for the third time and the lightning flashed. You sat on your bed facing the window and hugging your knees hoping it will stop raining. Your mum knocked on the door, "The weather forecast said it's gonna be a bad storm for 2 days. School is being halted." She closed the door leaving you sighing all alone. Your phone rang wildly and you picked it up to see Minwoo's id.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I heard the school is being halted." Minwoo cheered.

You smiled a little, "I see you're happy with it."

"Of course! But it's raining...."

You heard him sighing. You have no idea why, but hearing him sigh makes you sigh. Your room barged in by Gongchan who gave you a wet backhug, "Who are you on the phone with?"

Minwoo jumped at the sudden voice, "I guess I should go. Bye, ~~~~~." "Bye. Sorry for not being able to talk for long." "It's okay." Minwoo hanged up with a frown. *It's not okay.* Gongchan kissed your cheek but you pulled away.

"Go wash up. You're drenched." You got off your bed and headed downstairs. Gongchan followed you and grabbed your arm, "Are you still mad about that day?" He pouted. You turned and sighed, "Chan.. I'm totally fine about it. It's just that..." You paused. Gongchan looked at you.

"It's just that what?"

"I'm disappointed that you weren't there to see me. You could have told me you had a meeting and not make me wait for an hour. And you didn't even call me yesterday. I got worried okay!" You sighed again.

Gongchan furrowed his eyebrows, "Will you stop sighing?"

"How can I when you're behaving like this!" You raised your voice.

"DON'T YELL AT ME!"

You pursed your lips, "You're the one who is yelling."

You walked down the stairs and Gongchan tailed you. You went behind your mum, "Tell him to go home please." Your mum raised an eyebrow, "It's raining." "I don't care. I am not in the mood to talk to him right now." Gongchan heard you and grabbed his coat.

"It's okay ommonim, I can go by myself." You heard him say while pouring a cup of hot tea.

Gongchan put on his wet coat and slammed the door. You sighed and put down the jug. "Hey, becareful. That jug costs USD$200." Your mum clucked. You deeply inhaled and walked up to your room. Tiffany shook her head when she met eyes with you. You looked down and went into your room, sitting by the window. *Gong Chansik.... When are you going to change?* You watched as Gongchan's blurry silhoutte walked on the flooded pavement. You placed your cup on the nightstand and watched the smoke float in the air. *You do know I love you right, Gongchan?*