You're mine.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFNGsP7bryA&feature=related

---------

Gongchan waved goodbye at you. You flashed him a brief smile before meeting up with Na Eun who was crying. Sandeul and Minah tried to comfort her. Worried, you ran up to her, pulling her into your embrace. She cried into your shoulders. You stared at Sandeul for an explanation. He just shrugged.

"Na Eun, why are you crying?" You whispered into her ear.

She sobbed, "~~~~~~, I... I hate life."

"What are you talking about?"

She pulled away and stared at you furiously, "Jinyoung and I broke up! Alright!"

Her sad tears turned into angry tears. She was mad. Your eyes widened. Sandeul exchanged looks with you. Minah, confused asked Sandeul what's going on. "Na Eun...." "No, ~~~~~. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I want to be alone.." Na Eun walked away leaving you in a daze. You wanted to run up to her but you know, you have to respect her decision. Minwoo came and gave you a friendly backhug that caused you to jumped and made your heart skipped a beat.

"Morning~" He sang.

You beamed, "Morning!"

From far, you noticed Gongchan looking your way. You s your arm around Minwoo's arm and pulled him away from the foyer. Surprised by your action, Minwoo followed with a smile. After reaching the field, you let go of him and sat on the bleachers. Footballers were training hard, some running, some stretching and some dribbled the ball. The coach blew the whistle when one of them accidentally kicked the ball too hard. Minwoo sat closely next to you, his legs almost touching yours. You didn't mind.

"~~~~~~," Minwoo called, his voice sounded different. You turned to him, "Hm?" "If... I ask you... something..." He fiddled with his fingers. *Here comes nothing...* "What is it Minwoo?" "WillyoubemygirlfriendIswearandpromisetotakecareofyou!" Minwoo said it in one breath. You giggled and pinched his cheeks, "Say slower."

Minwoo took a deep breath, "Will.You.Be.My.Girlfriend?"

Your heart skipped a beat. Your face turned pink. A silly smile formed on your lips. You gave him a peck on his cheeks, "If I say yes what will you do?" You caught Minwoo by surprise, "I- Um.. I.. jumped around and scream 'ILOVE~~~~!!!!' " You giggled at his answer. "I'd love to see you to that." Minwoo stood on the bleachers and cupped his hand around his mouth, "I LOVE LEE~~~~~!!!" The soccer boys and the coach turned and glared at him in unison. You chuckled and headed to the art gallery.

"Hey, where you're going?" Minwoo jumped off the bleacher.

You turned and walked backwards with your hands in your baseball jacket's pockets, "You know the answer. You did what you're suppose to do!"

A smile crept onto Minwoo's face. He ran and carry you, spinning you around. You giggled as the wind blew your hair. He gave you a light peck on your lips. Your cheeks turned pink. Minwoo let you down and pinched your nose, "Aigoo, you're so cute."

--------

You walked down the hallway with Minwoo carrying your books in one hand and you carried your canvas and painting materials. Minwoo wrapped his free arm around your waist making all the boys sob and the girls threw looks of envy at you. Sandeul and Minah saw you and Minwoo and they grinned.

"Congratulations, lovebirds," Sandeul nudged you.

You smiled. You looked around the hallway and saw Gongchan looking at you. A fain sad smile fomed on his lips. You could tell he was hurt. *What am I doing? I made him suffer.* Jaeyoon clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. Your smile faded away. Minwoo noticed your expression and leaned closer to your ear making it look like he is kissing you. Boys cried and girls scoffed.

"You okay?" Minwoo whispered.

You inhaled, "I am now." You flashed him a smile. Minwoo grinned and kissed your forehead. You bit your lips knowing it will hurt Gongchan more.

Gongchan turned and walked to his class. "Even though it hurts, I'm happy that you're smiling again." He mumbled to himself.