Cheers to Jeju !

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKRj2tD32V4

-------

You sat on top of your luggage while zipping it up. Kikwang stared at you from your bedroom door. "Are you serious? It's like you're bring the whole luggage." You turned and glared at him, "I least I remembered to bring extras. Unlike you! You borrowed garments from dad!" Kikwang was taken aback by your comment. His eyes widened and pulled you into a headlock and ruffled your hair. "Yah! I'm going to look bad." You pouted. Kikwang let go of you and sticked out his tongue. *Childish brother* you blew your fringe.

You pulled your luggage to the living room to find your mum and stepdad giggling in the kitchen. She packed fresh fruits and delicious tuna sandwiches into your Pororo lunchbox. You gulped and ran up to her.

"Umma! Why are you using my Pororo lunchbox." You pouted.

"Aigo, I believe Gongchan likes Pororo too?" You looked at her with your eyes widened. "What? How did you-" Your mother pointed to the door. You turned and saw Gongchan holding a Pororo fan. He beamed and waved. You ran to hug him, "You're here and you didn't tell me." "I'm sorry~" He kissed the tip of your nose. Your mum handed you the neatly packed foods and you held onto them. Gongchan carried your luggage easily, "Ready?" You turned to hug your parents and kissed their cheeks. You gave Kikwang a playful punch and then hugged him. He kissed your forehead before letting you go. He gave Gongchan a stern look, "Take care of my sister. Or I'll kill you." You punched his arm,"Oppa! Will you stop being mean?" Gongchan chuckled and nodded. You and Gongchan bowed and waved to your families. Finally settled in the cab to the airport.

---------

Once you arrived at the airport, Gongchan checked in the luggages and handed you the tickets. You and Gongchan went around for a walk and went to a cafe nearby. He ordered a mocha and latte for you. You and Gongchan chatted for a bit while waiting for the time to pass. He told you several joke but you didn't laugh. You flashed a weak smile. Gongchan looked at you, worried.

"You alright?" He tilted his head. You looked up and nodded. "I'm fine, why?" "You don't look good. Are you sure you're okay?" Gongchan asked again with a pout. You sighed, "I don't know. I've been thinking why did Minwoo gave us this tix." You held the ticket up. "Something's not right," you added. Gongchan stared at the ticket and then your thinking face. He smiled, "So that's why you're not laughing at my jokes." You raised an eyebrow. The airport PA system , "Passengers to Jeju Island please enter the departure hall, thank you." You stood up and threw your half empty cup of latte into the bin. Gongchan followed you, encircled your waist.

"Come on. He's probably doing it for our happiness?" He bit his lip.

*I don't know...* You sighed. Gongchan handed his passport to the smiling worker. You did the same and bowed. Gongchan walked backwards, "If you're gonna keep sighing, I'm going to leave you here and head to Jeju myself." You giggled when he made a sulking face. You pinched his nose finally giving in, "Fine, I'll stop thinking about it."

------

You and Gongchan reached Jeju after a long flight. You stretched your arms and made baby dinosaur sounds. Gongchan fixed your bangs and kissed your forehead. You and Gongchan went to retrieve your luggages. You carried your luggage but Gongchan helped you with it. (A/N: I almost typed Gongchan as Changjo. I should write a Teen Top fic soon ;~;) Gongchan hailed a cab and place the luggages into the boot and sat next to you.

"Phoenix Island Resort please." You gleefully said. The driver nodded and changed the gear. You admired the sea view and oohed and aahed. *I want to take pretty pictures here.* Gongchan rested his head on your shoulder. You smiled and touched his eyelashes. You were amused at how long his eyelashes are. "Woah, long eyelashes. He is so pretty.." You muttered. A smile played on Gongchan's lips after he heard your comment. You pulled your hand away and pushed his head, "You weren't asleep!" "I am now." Gongchan rubbed his head.

You paid the driver and went to help Gongchan with the luggages. Luckily a bellboy helped the two of you. "Welcome to Phoenix Island Resort!" He beamed. You bowed and thanked him. Gongchan checked in at the reception while you sat down on an armchair, flipping through the magazines. There was a professional pianist hitting the notes gracefully and filled the whole lobby with soothing music. Gongchan came back with a key.

You stared at him, "Only a key?" Gongchan shrugged. "It's the only room left. I have no idea who booked everything." You laughed, "I'm fine with it. Besides, we're used to it, aren't we?" Gongchan stared at you.

You place the magazine on the coffee table and pressed the elevator button. Once the elevator door slides open, you stood there with your eyes widened. You could not believe who you saw. Jaeyoon. Gongchan looked up and followed your gaze. Jaeyoon winked at him and strut past you. You turned and glared at Gongchan, "Why is she here?" "If you're thinking it's me, then think again." You stormed into the elevator and pressed level 8. Gongchan entered just before the door closed. You snatched the key from Gongchan and went to look for the room. Gongchan shrugged and followed you, anyways. You unlocked the door and threw your bag on the couch. There was a door leading to the bedroom. You slammed yourself onto the couch and whined.

"I thought this vacation will be perfect~~~."

Gongchan sat next to you and cuddled you, "It will be if you stop whining."

You frowned, "I can't. I don't want to see anyone else except for you." Gongchan chuckled, "You're already looking at me." He poked your nose and pressed his lips onto yours. You felt warm and safe. All your thoughts about Jaeyoon and Minwoo disappeared. Gongchan pulled away. "Cheers to Jeju island?" You nodded and pulled him into another kiss.

--------

A.N/ Sorry for not being able to update much nowadays it's the exam week ;~~~~; i'll promise i'll update a.s.a.p