School on Minwoo's Bike.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1UrVXNKD0

----------

"~~~~~~!" Kikwang knocked on your door loudly.

You groaned and reached for your phone. You pressed the home button and looked at the time : 7 a.m. You yawned and stretched your arms. You rolle dout of bed and answered your door. You saw your brother struggling with his tie.

"Woah, where are you going?" You rubbed your eyes.

Kikwang groaned, "HELP! I'M ON MY FIRST DATE AND I CAN'T FIX THE TIE!"

You giggled and helped him. He thanked you and ruffled your hair. *Umf, thanks to you I am wide awake, now.* You grabbed your towel and headed to the washroom. You came back out, fresh and clean. You put on a smurf tank top slightly tucked into your blue shorts. You made tie up all your hair into a high ponytail and grabbed your bag and headed down for breakfast. A message came to your phone.

From: Minwoo
Are you awake? Go to school with me today? ^^
-mw.

You chuckled and replied him.

To: Minwoo ❤
I am awake, early bird. I don't know, what should I say?

A few minutes later, a reply came.

From: Minwoo
SAY YES, SAY YES.
-mw.

You let out a small laughter and agreed. You sat down next to your brother and ate a hearty breakfast. Minwoo texted you saying that he arrived you waved to your family and wore you grey Vans. You headed outside and saw Minwoo on his bike. You raised an eyebrow, "You don't expect me to ride that right?" Minwoo patted on the metal part in front of him and you eyed him, "YAH! HA MINWOO!" He chuckled and helped you settled uncomfortably on the metal part.

"You do know this is uncomfortable, right." Your forehead wrinkled.

He laughed and pinched your nose, "I do."

He sped off, making you grip onto his hands. He smiled to himself, *It's fun to see you in between my arms.* He ringed the bell and everyone in campus stared at you and Minwoo. The freshmen began to gossip around.

"I thought she was with Gongchan?"

"I know right. I thought so too."

"What happened to them?"

"I think she cheated on him."

"OMG, SHE IS WITH HA MINWOO!"

You sighed and hopped off. You thanked Minwoo and went to the foyer to meet Na Eun and Sandeul. Na Eun eyed you for an explanation. "Na Eun, not now," you whined. "NEWS FLASH: What happen between you and Gongchan?" Na Eun furrowed her eyebrows. Sandeul knew something wasn't right, "~~~~~, you can tell us. Come on." You groaned and sat down. You don't want to talk about it. Right timing, Gongchan arrived.

"So you and Minwoo now?!" He barked at you.

You looked up, "Chan, it's not what you th-"

"Oh really? With the whole freshmen talking about it?!"

Sandeul tried to calm him down. Na Eun stepped next to you, "What is wrong with you, Gongchan? Why are you acting this way? YOU ARE WAY DIFFERENT IN HIGH SCHOOL."

You pulled Na Eun and tried to stop her from yelling any further. Gongchan eyed you, "It's because of her." Gongchan pushed Sandeul and went off to his class. Your heart fell. *I'm the one who made him like this?* Your grip on Na Eun loosened and you fake a smile, "I'm going to class." Na Eun tried to stop you but you were already walking away with your shoulders deflated.

"It's not nice seeing someone looking all miserable and sad," a voice popped up.