"She moved on."

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwppvNizRgg&feature=related

----------

You went to school by yourself. Minwoo met you at the gate and headed into the building together. Of course, you could hear cat-calls and girls cursing you. *Silly people.* You chuckled at your thought. As per usual, you and Minwoo met up with Na Eun and Sandeul. Today it was different, Minah was there locking arms with Sandeul. You eyed Sandeul and he raised his arms, "Yes, I'm dating her." You laughed and congratulated them.

From a distance, you met eyes with Jaeyoon. *I thought she was still a high-schooler.* You bit your lower lip. She s her arm around Gongchan's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Gongchan noticed you and pulled away, "Jaeyoon, please." Jaeyoon pouted, "Oppa~" You cringed. Minwoo followed your gaze and wrap his arm around your shoulder.

You looked down and held back your tears. Then, Jaeyoon's words replayed in your mind.

"HE WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

You shook your head and cleared those words. You looked up and a small smile formed on your lips. The bell rang. You walked to the Art Gallery with Sandeul and Minah. Unfortunately, they had to go for their lecture and you had free period. You stayed at the balcony of the gallery. You placed your bag down and leaned on the railing, looking at the green hills of SIA. You fiddled with your fingers. Gongchan climbed the hill and looked around. He stopped when he saw you. You didn't notice him and continued admiring the scenery. The wind blew your hair and messed up your bangs. He had the urge to run up to you and fix your bangs. You did it by yourself, grabbed your back and slung it across your shoulder. You headed to the hallways.

"Yah, Lee ~~~~~!" A high-pitched yelled from the back.

You turned and saw Jaeyoon walking up to you with a furious look. "Jaeyoon," you appeared fearless. She raised an eyebrow and place her hands on her waist, "You still didn't want to give up Minwoo oppa, huh?!" You clenched onto your bag strap and took a deep breath, "No.." Jaeyoon's eyebrow furrowed. Gongchan leaned against the wall when he heard you say that. Jaeyoon raised her hand, wanting to slap you. You shut your eyes waiting for it to come. But you felt nothing. You opened your eyes and saw Minwoo gripping onto Jaeyoon's wrist, "You hurt her and I'll hurt your family." Minwoo gritted his teeth.

He loosened his grip. Frightened, Jaeyoon stomped to the washroom. You gave a weak smile to Minwoo. You heard someone applauding. You turned and saw Tiffany and Kikwang. You beamed and ran up to them. "Unnie~ Oppa~" You hugged them. Minwoo flashed a smile, "Tiffany noona and..." "Kikwang. Lee Kikwang." Kikwang rubbed his neck. "...Kikwang hyung."

-------

You and Minwoo sat in front of Kikwang and Tiffany. It was awkward because Tiffany and Kikwang was acting all mushy and cutesy and you and Minwoo are staring at them. Tiffany cleared and nudged Kikwang lightly, "I told you Minwoo is a good guy.. For your sister." She winked at you. You flushed and looked down. Kikwang put up his elbow and rested his chin on his palm, staring at Minwoo who looked away shyly.

"He is good looking.." Kikwang commented. "Do you like skinship?" He asked. Minwoo chuckled at his question. You kicked his leg underneath the table and hissed, "Oppa!" Kikwang pinched your nose, "I was kidding, alien." You pushed his hand away, "Don't call me that."

"Alright you kiddies. Minwoo, tell Kikwang about your family." Tiffany flashed a smile.

You gulped. Minwoo exchanged looks with you, "Well.. Um..." You and Minwoo was saved by the bell. You stood up and Minwoo hopped off from his seat. You waved to Tiffany and Kikwang, "Gotta go, bye guys!" You grabbed Minwoo's hand and ran to the art gallery. Panting, Minwoo wiped your sweat with his sleeve. You smiled and used a napkin to wipe his sweat. Minwoo pulled you into a hug. Startled, you didn't move and inhaled his perfume. Minwoo rested his chin on the top of your head, "~~~~~, I promise, I'll take care of you."

Gongchan was about to exit the gents when he saw you and Minwoo hugging. He gulped, "She moved on."