Meet My Parents!

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYyA2LOaQfU

---------

On a Saturday morning, you woke up due to your phone's non-stop vibrations. You groaned and sat up. You searched for your phone on your bed. When you found it, you saw Minwoo's name. You pressed the answer button.

"Hello..." You answered in a tired voice.

"MORNING!" Minwoo sang.

You groaned, "Ha Minwoo.. Why are you calling me early in the morning?"

He chuckled. "Yah, Lee ~~~~~, wake up. It's already 9.30 am."

You checked the clock. He was right. You're half an hour late then your usual waking up time. Not even Kikwang woke you up. Groaning you rolled out of bed, "I'll call you back. I have to wash up, you know."

"Yeah, and better put on a dress," you heard him say

"WAIT.... WHAT?!"

"I said put on a dress. I'm bringing you to meet my parents."

You sighed, "Ha Minwoo, I am not even your girlfriend."

"Look do me a favor this once. Pretend to be my girlfriend for a day," Minwoo begged.

You finally agreed after his pleads. You headed to the washroom and washed up. You opened your wardrobe only to find yourself in a dilemma. Which dress are you going to wear? There were just too many to chose. You pulled out a shiny midnight dress and stared at it. *Too shiny.* You tossed the dress onto your bed. You run through different dresses and a huge pile of dress was formed on your bed. You pulled out a Dorothy Perkins Red Floral Dress(http://cn1.kaboodle.com/img/c/0/0/170/e/AAAADDQLVtQAAAAAAXDpqw/orange-floral-waist-tie-dress--view-all--dresses--dorothy-perkins.jpg?v=1312429454000) and stared at it. *Perfect.*

You wore the dress and curled your hair. You put on a light makeup not wanting to show that your dressing is too overboard. You looked at the clock: 10.30 am. You took an hour to get dressed. You dialed Minwoo's number, "I'm done." "I'll fetch you in half an hour time." He hung up. You bt your lip, *Why am I doing all of this again?* You headed downstairs only to find your family staring at you.

"I'm going out alright," You rolled your eyes.

Then an unfamiliar girl sat beside Kikwang. She had the same eyesmile and a bright smile. You eyed Kikwang. He coughed, "Oh right. Meet Tiffany, your soon to be sister-in-law." You spurt out the tea you were sipping. Kikwang shot a glare. "Sister in law?" You choked. Tiffany let out a small giggle. You nodded slightly, "Nice to meet you."

Tiffany looked at Kikwang, "She's exactly the same like what you described."

You tilt your head a little, curious. Tiffany chuckled and turned to you, "Your brother told me a lot about you."

"I hope he doesn't say the bad things," You eyed Kikwang.

Tiffany shook her head, "Good things actually. He seemed to adore his little sister a lot."

You air punched in Kikwang's direction, "Aw, oppa, you shouldn't have."

He scoffed and you heard a honk. You jumped and told your parents that you will be home late. Kikwang stood up, "Not too late or I'll kill you."

"Unnie just said you adored me!" You grumbled.

You wore your ankle boots and headed towards the door. You saw Minwoo in a posh black ferrari waiting for you. You stood infront of the passenger seat's door. He rolled down the window and looked at you, "I know 'Why am I driving?' Explanations later, get in." You didn't move. "QUICK!" You jumped and hopped into his ride. You put on the seatbelt and he sped off.

"Tell me again, Why are you in a POSH car?" You eyed him, folding your arms.

Minwoo didn't take his eyes off the road, "You'll see."

You rolled your eyes and looked out the window. "By the way..." Minwoo stole a glance, "You look amazing."

You blushed at his comment.

---------

Minwoo parked in front of a huge mansion (http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mansion-1.jpg). You got off the car and stared at the mansion in awed. You saw the mailbox and the words "The Ha Mansion." carved in cursive writing. You looked at Minwoo who took off his sunglasses making him look like a businessman in that black tuxedo, without the bow and ed collar, of course. He led you into the mansion, only to be greeted by a line of maids and butlers.

"Welcome to the Ha mansion," You heard Minwoo sighing.

A clicking of heels was heard from the staircase. A middle aged woman with long black hair, wearing a grey funnel belted coat, descending the stairs. "Minwoo," she called, opening her arms.

"Umma," Minwoo smiled, walking into her embrace.

*Umma?* Minwoo's mum met your eyes and you flashed a smile and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~~ imnida." You politely greeted her.

"Ah, ~~~~~. Is this the girl you told me about?" Mrs.Ha asked Minwoo. Minwoo shyly nodded. You raised an eyebrow and he mouthed 'Explanations later.'