Different Side of Gongchan.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_2pUecmkhY&feature=related

-----------

Days past and you and Minwoo were getting along. However something changed, Gongchan. You didn't know why Gongchan was acting all weird and cranky towards you. He will have sudden bad moods and then he was fine, and then he started scolding you for no reason. The two of you have common arguments. *Is it normal to be arguing like this?*

You met up with Gongchan after college. He had to stay behind to finish up some assignments and you decided to wait for him. Minwoo saw you sitting alone at the bench near the basketball court. He leaned his bike against the tree behind you and scare you from the back.

"Boo!" He shook you.

You jumped and turned, "Yah! Ha Minwoo!"

He chuckled and hopped to the seat next to you. "Why are you here alone?" He asked. "Waiting for Gongchan.. As per usual."

He could hear you sigh. He turned and saw your eyes began to tear up, "Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

You took a deep breath and wiped your wet eyes, "I'm not crying. Just... Tired."

Minwoo could see that you were lying but didn't say anything. Gongchan came out from his class and saw you and Minwoo talking casually. He could feel his blood boiling in his veins. How he wish he could punch that guy. You saw Gongchan and stood up.

"Chan-ah!" You waved at him.

He couldn't stop glaring at Minwoo. You thanked Minwoo for his accompany and ran to Gongchan, pulling him away. Gongchan pulled his arm away from you. You didn't say anything, knowing it happened because of his moodswings. The whole journey back home was silent. Only Gongchan's grunts could be heard. You sighed and clutch onto your bag strap.

"Chan, are you still mad?" You took the courage to ask.

Gongchan glared at you and cluck his tongue, "Tsk, do I look happy?"

You pressed your lips together, "I can go home myself from here."

You walked at a faster pace and hailed a cab. Gongchan snapped back to reality and realized the mess he made. *Not again.* He kicked an empty can and walked home.

-----------

You threw your bag on the floor and slammed yourself onto your comfy bed. Your eyes began to tear up and wet your pillow. You furiously kick the air and bury your head into your pillow. *Why is he changing so much...* Your phone vibrated. You looked at the id, hoping it was Gongchan. But no, it was a number you hadn't seen before. You wiped your tears and took a deep breath before pressing the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Y-Yoboseyo?" a male voice stuttered.

"Um, who is this?" You asked, curious.

The male chuckled, "It's me. Minwoo!"

"M-Minwoo? How did you-"

"Na Eun gave it to me," You could feel his smile.

You chatted with Minwoo for a long time. He sang and mimicked some cartoon characters causing you to smile and laugh. Then you felt your heart skipped a beat. *Who are you Minwoo? How can you make me so happy in just a short time?* You smiled to yourself.

"~~~~~, it's late. Wash up and have a good rest alright? I'll see you tomorrow~" Minwoo chorused.

"Ne," you giggled.

You hang up and saved his number as "Minwoo ❤" You let out a small laughter before heading to the washroom to wash up.

---------