Wedding Dress.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExduVLI8G4&feature=related

-------------

You waited for Gongchan that is an hour late for your appointment. It's time for you to pick out your wedding dress, and he is still not here. You fished out your phone from your bag and dialed his number. "Hello?" Gongchan whispered. "Where are you? I'm waiting for you for like.. AN HOUR!" You hissed.

"Sorry, I have a club meeting. I can't go today. Ask your mum or someone?"

"Gongchan! You promised."

Gongchan sighed, "Look, I'm sorry okay."

You ended the call and stormed to the bus stop. *Stupid boyfriend. Stupid marriage.* A ringing of a bicycle bell rang behind you. You turned and saw Minwoo on his bike with a NY sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. He flashed a smile. You tugged a strand of hair, "Oh, hey." "Where are you going?" "Huh?" He pointed to the bus stop and your bus was leaving. *OH SHOOT!* You ran to the bus but it was too late. You facepalmed yourself and cursed under your. Minwoo cycled behind you and tapped on your shoulder.

"Need a ride?"

-----------

"I should've not agreed on this ride!" You wailed, gripping onto the steering bar.

"Hey, it's better than waiting 20 minutes for a bus right?"

"LEFT LEFT!" You pointed.

He swerved to avoid people causing you to almost fall out. He chuckled and stopped infront of the boutique. You hopped off the bike and saw Minwoo getting off as well. You raised an eyebrow, "Uh, why are you getting off your bike?" He grinned, "Leaving a clueless girl in a boutique shop without anyone to help? I'm here." You flashed a shy smile and headed into the store. The store manager greeted you with a welcoming smile and brought you to a corner where there are full of wedding dresses with Disney Princesses' names. Curious, you went through the different types of wedding dresses and a little pout formed from your lips.

Minwoo stood by your side, "Having a hard time?"

You turned to him and nodded. He picked out a Aurora's wedding dress and held it out to you.

A huge grin plastered on his face, "It looks beautiful on you." The store manager coughed, "Aw, you two are a cute couple!" You flushed at her comment, "We're n-" "Thank you." Minwoo smiled at her. You turned and stared at him. "I'll leave the two of you to choose the dress." The store manager quickly walked away from you and Minwoo.

You look into Minwoo's eyes, "Minwoo..."

Minwoo looked up from the dress to you, "I know I know. I just had the sudden thought of seeing you in a wedding dress..." he took a deep breath and added, "...Standing next to me."