Kikwang the Bipolar.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CnqBCD1HwY&feature=related

---------

Kikwang came back after sending Tiffany home. You were watching tv while stuffing yourself with a bag of chips. Kikwang threw his car keys on the dining table and snatched your chips away. You munched and pouted, "Oppa!" Kikwang hopped to the seat next to yours. He wouldn't let you eat anymore chips. You threw a cushion at him and reached for the chips. Unfortunately, you couldn't match with his long arms. You folded your arms and frowned. Kikwang popped a chip into his mouth, making ic sounds to let you know it tastes good. You put on a disgusted look and facepalmed him.

"That was gross."

"What?"

"The sounds you're making."

Kikwang his fingers and burped, "Whew, I can't believe by eating chips made me full."

You didn't hear him. You were too busy thinking about what Tiffany had said. Kikwang waved his hand in your face, "Hello. Earth to my alienated fat sister." You snapped back to reality and smacked his abs. He groaned in pain. You turned to him, making him jump.

"Oppa..." You called.

He switched channels on the tv, "Hmm?"

"What do you think of Gongchan?" You gulped.

Kikwang stopped switching channels and turned to you, "He's kind, good-looking, smiley, cheerful, and he takes good care of you too."

You bit your lip wishing the last part was true. "However.." Kikwang continued, "I won't forgive him for what he did to you. So you can strikeout the last compliment I said."

You stiffled a chuckle. Kikwang sat sideways and faced you, "Difficult choice, huh?" You looked up and nodded sadly. He sighed and pull you into a brotherly hug, "~~~~~, don't stress yourself too much. You'll get skinny." You chuckled and grabbed the leftover chips and popped them into your mouth. Kikwang made a disgusted face, "You're fat." You glared at him.

"Oppa, are you bipolar?"

He choked, "Wha-?"

You raised your hand as if you surrendered, "I was just asking." He laughed and you laugh along. Kikwang stretched and yawned. He ruffled your head and headed to his room, walking backwards, going up the stairs backwards. You giggled at your brother's silliness. *Silly oppa...* Yet, you couldn't make up your decision. *Gongchan, Minwoo, Gongchan, Minwoo* you fiddled with your fingers. You sighed and plopped on the couch.

"I give up..." you mumbled.

---------------

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/_trollicorn hey, it's my personal + aff acct.

if you want another acct, meh, it's on my twitter bio. ^^