Stargazing with Ha Minwoo.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpzSQKLbWBw

---------

Your phone rang and your eyes fluttered open. You stretched and reach for your phone that was on top of your nightstand. You clicke don the answer button without even looking at the ID. A familiar voice greeted you, "Good morning, sleepyhead!" You yawned and groaned. "Morning." You still have no idea who was the caller. You rolled out of bed and sat on the edge.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

You nodded, "Yes, oppa."

"~~~~~~! Don't you know it's me who is calling?" Minwoo raised his voice.

Your eyes widened and looked at the id. You gasped and place the phone back to your ear, "Oh my god! Minwoo, I'm so sorry! I thought it was Kikwang oppa! Ah!! Mianhae."

You heard Minwoo laughing on the other end of the line. "Aigoo, my girlfriend is so cute. Go wash up, I'll fetch you in half an hour. No questions alright?"

"But, don't you have practice?"

"I'm going to ditch it, for you."

You smiled. Minwoo hung up and you went to wash up. You put on a bunny tanktop and wore a grey cardigan with denim high wasited shorts. You headed to the dining room for breakfast. Tiffany smiled when she saw you. "~~~~~~!" She ran to you and hugged you. "Unnie~" You smiled. Kikwang played with his food and turned red when he saw you and his fiancee hugging, "Yah! She's mine." He pouted. You and Tiffany giggled. "Merong. You're such a kid. I'm hugging my sister-in-law. It's note like I'm lesbian." Tiffany slipped out her tongue. Kikwang tickled her sides as soon as she sat down next to her. You grabbed a toast and waved to them, "See ya guys."

Kikwang stopped and looked at you, "Where y-" You closed the door. "She's probably out with Minwoo," Tiffany munched on her toast.

------

Minwoo was on his bike as per usual. He wore a grey v-neck and a pair of jeans and a  pair of red vans. You chuckled, "You're on your bike." He shrugged, "I told you I want to be normal." You smiled and sat on the metal frame. He cycled to Han River. You raised an eyebrow, "A date. At Han River?" He chuckled and shrugged, "It's the only place that came into my mind." You laughed and then made a serious face, "Yeah right."

Minwoo sat next to you. You were playing with the grass when Minwoo hummed a song again. You remembered the similar scene when Gongchan and you broke up. It was like a deja vu. You turned to him and he sung.

"Thump, thump, my heart starts to flutter.
I keep only thinking of you.
Even though I don't say anything
You know. "

He turned and pulled you closer. You scooted nearer as he wrap his arm around your waist, making your head rest on his broad shoulder.

"It's because of you, Girl.
You don't know this, Girl.
The more and more I look at you everyday
I miss you even more, why am I like this?"


You recognized the song. Your brother always sing the song with his buddies and sometimes sing it to Tiffany as well. You looked up and poked his cheek, "I know that song." "Sing with me?" He offered. You nodded and sat up straight.

"What you call love, Girl.
I didn't know about, Girl.
Now that I know, I will confess, My Girl.
All you have to do is stay with me
like you are doing now, oh my shiny girl."

You continued without knowing Minwoo stopped to hear your melodious voice.

"Baby baby want you want you, girl. It must have been love.
Oh oh oh oh yeah, oh oh oh oh yeah.
Baby baby want you want you, girl. I must love you.
Oh oh oh oh yeah, oh oh oh oh yeah..."

You giggled and stopped. You caught Minwoo staring at you and playfully punched his arm. "Yah! You're suppose to sing with me." You pouted. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. The whole day was only singing with Minwoo. Even though people may think it's crazy, to you it meant everything. Night fall and Minwoo laid down on the grass patch. You laid down next to him on his arm. He pointed to the shiniest star.

"See that?" He asked. You nodded. "That's you." You poked his arm, "You're so corny." He chuckled. He pointed to the next shining star, "And that's me."

"Yeah, and that's my mum, my stepdad, my brother, Tiffany unnie and oh, that's Sandeul and Minah and Na Eun.." You babbled on. He chuckled. "And that's G-" You paused. Your finger slowly retreat back. Minwoo could tell you were depressed. You almost said his name, in front of Minwoo. Minwoo sat up and looked at you. You sat up and hugged your knees, biting your lower lip. "Sorry." You apologized.

Minwoo wrapped his arms around you, into a tight hug. "You still love him don't you?" He whispered into your ear. You felt guilty, but nodded, "Just a little bit." He pulled away and pinched your cheeks, "There's no 'little bit' in love. You know that you're in love when you feel different, you feel safe and sound in each other's arms. You feel that way, don't you?" He was right. You did felt safe and sound when you're in Gongchan's arms. You do feel different whenever he is around. You stared into Minwoo's eyes. He was going to cry, knowing your answer. Your arms encircled his neck, "I'm sorry Minwoo." Minwoo flashed a faint smile, "It's okay, ~~~~~. We can still be friends, right?" You nodded.

Heartbroken, Minwoo pulled away faking a smile, "Now go get him. He's going to be so happy." You stared at him confused. "What about you?" "I'm staying. I'll be fine. I promise." You thanked Minwoo and put on your shoes, running as fast as you could. *Minwoo, I'll never forget about you.*

On the other hand, Minwoo was crying, without making any sound. He smiled, "I'm sure he will be glad."