By your door.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtkt2lvpbE

-----------

You sat on your bed reading a book. The rain splashed on your window and you heard thunders every 3 minutes. You were home alone. Your brother had work to do and your parents were out for a vacation. You wished Na Eun rang you up for a sleepover, however, she was busy with Jinyoung. You walked out of your room and headed to the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water. The door bang. You thought it was your brother and swung open the door. There, in the rain stood someone, hiding his face with his hoodie. The dark sky made it hard to see his face.

"Um, do you need something?" You bit your lip.

"Yes.." The voice croaked.

You tilt your head, "What is it?"

The hoodie guy looked up and made an eye contact with you, "You, Lee ~~~~~."

Your cup dropped and shattered into pieces. You breathed hard. Gongchan looked skinnier than before. He almost lost his cheeks. His eyebags grew worst. His eyes were wet. You stood there not knowing what to do. Gongchan felt weak and almost fell on your doorstep but you managed to grab his shoulders in time. You brought him in and let him settle on the couch. You sweeped the broken glass and wiped Gongchan's wet foot trails. You brought out blankets and a small pail filled with lukewarm water and a cloth. You took out his hoodie and wiped his hair dry. You drenched the cloth with warm water and place it on his forehead. You grew worried. It's been months since you last cared about him. Your eyes began to tear up. You stood up and walk away but Gongchan held you back. His hands were warm.

"Don't leave." He muttered.

You turned. His lips and face were pale. You sighed and wiped your tears, sitting next to him. You will soak the cloth with warm water every no and then and place it on his forehead. You gave him panadols. It's like you're back to being his girlfriend again. But you know, it won't happen. You sobbed. Gongchan pushed back a strand of hair that was covering your face.

"Don't cry," he gave you a weak smile.

You took a deep breath, "Chan, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"How long?"

"Have I been out there waiting for you? 4 hours. It took me hella time to get the courage to knock on your door." Gongchan chuckled.

You felt guilty. You don't know how to react. "Oh.." was all you could say. Gongchan fell asleep on your couch and your head was resting on your arms at the coffee table.

-----------

The next morning, the door clicked and Kikwang gasped at what he saw. *How did he...* He shook you and you mumbled something incoherent. You looked up and saw Kikwang pointing to Gongchan. *! I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!* You stood up and pulled Kikwang to the kitchen.

"Explain." Kikwang folded his arms and leaned on the counter. You bit your lip, "He um... Got caught in the rain." Kikwang raised an eyebrow, "Wow, that's so real. You should try another excuse."

"It's true!" Your eyes widened.

Kikwang scoffed and took a last look at sleeping Gongchan before walking up to his bedroom. You touched his forehead and sighed in relief. His body temperature is getting better. You shook him and gave him a new and unused toothbrush. He stared at it and then look at you. "Brush your teeth, I'll make breakfast." He smiled and obeyed. You bit your lip. You made scrammbled eggs and freshed toast. You place the food on the table with a cup of warm tea. Gongchan came out with a wet hair and Kikwang's shirt and his yesterday's jeans. You helped him dry up his hair. He looked into your eyes. You stopped wiping, noticing he was looking at you. He leaned in. A part of you wanted to lean in as well, but you turned your hair. Making Gongchan sighed.

"Is that my food?" Gongchan asked, crestfallen at your reaction.

You simply nodded your head and went upstairs to wash up. You felt your heart thumped. *I guess I still like him...* You sighed. After washing up, you put on your white tanktop and red baseball jacket with a pair of skinny jeans. You went downstairs to find Gongchan missing. *He must hae gone home.* You put on your sneakers and walked out of the door. Gongchan stood beside the door, leaning against the green wall, looking down.

"I thought you went home." You said.

He looked up and turned to you, "I was hoping if I could go to school with you."

You bit your lip and hesitated before agreeing. You walked to school with Gongchan, a few metres apart from him. You didn't want the others to think that you went back to Gongchan. Especially not Jaeyoon.