Heart to heart talk with Tiffany.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5BNgvjVjBA

---------

"I know you won't be safe, alone."

So much you hoped that it was Minwoo, you slightly turned and saw Gongchan with his eyes closed. You tried to pull away, however, he was stronger than you.

"Gongchan... Please," you sobbed.

"Let's stay like this for awhile."

Under the pouring rain, you sat there with Gongchan hugging you and nuzzled into your hair. You felt uncomfortable and safe at the same time. *I only like Minwoo. Not Gongchan.* You chanted in your heart. Gongchan's tears rolled down his cheek. You couldn't tell if he was crying or it was the rain. *~~~~~~, you don't know how much I missed you.* Gongchan pulled you closer.

"I miss you.." He mumbled.

Your heart broke. "How long has it been? Not seeing you." Gongchan added. You bit your lip. You felt his hug loosened. He stood up and walked away, leaving you in a daze. But you didn't turn to see him fading into the shadows. Gongchan leaned on the wall. He noticed that you were still trembling while you stood up. You turned and saw a leather jacket at Gongchan's spot. You hesitated before picking it up. A small weak smile formed on his lips when you wore it. You hailed a cab and headed home.

----------

You woke up in Gongchan's leather jacket and your red dress. You groaned and looked at the time. 11.oo a.m. You rolled out of bed and washed up, hanging Gongchan's jacket on your window to dry. You sat on your window, looking out at the green trees. You hugged your knees closer to your chest. You were deep in thoughts when someone knocked on your door. The door opened and Tiffany stood there with your brother. You turned and flashed a weak smile. Kikwang gestured to Tiffany, signalling she could go in. She smiled and sat in front of you.

Tiffany stared at Kikwang, "Go away."

Kikwang chuckled and close the door. Tiffany turned her attention to you, "You look sick. Lovesick."

You lightly chuckled, "Lovesick is such a cheesy illness."

"~~~~~, I know you are lovesick. Tell unnie all about it," she patted your arm.

You sighed and hugged a green cushion and pouted. "Unnie... Have you ever been in a love triangle before?"

"Of course. Your brother argued with Yoseob over me," she giggled at the thought. "Yoseob was kidding when he told Kikwang that he liked me."

"Mine isn't like that. I like this guy, and he doesn't know. My ex-" "Gongchan?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow. ""YOU KNOW GONGCHAN?" You exclaimed. Tiffany chuckled, "Your brother told me about him." You sighed, "As I was saying, Gongchan wanted me back, after he made out with another girl. And it turns out that girl is my crush's ex-girlfriend and she threatened me."

"Threatened what?"

"You see, I did a favor for my crush. Meeting his family and had a dinner. His mum said that he was suppose to get married in order to continue a business. He didn't want to and this pesky ex-girlfriend of his, appeared and his mum told her he's going to get married to me. So, she threatened me saying if I were to marry him, I'm dead." You explained.

Tiffany puffed her cheeks, "Tell me the girl's name. I'll tear her into pieces."

"Unnie~" You pouted.

"So, you're saying that when you marry Ha Minwoo, Jaeyoon will kill you, yes?" She winked.

You gasped, "Unnie, how did you-"

"Honey, I have spies all around. Especially Heechul. He's my classmate," Tiffany stood up. "Anyways, I'll make sure Jaeyoon take back her words. And oh, if you're wondering who you're suppose to choose, let your brother decide. You know he is overprotective of his younger sister, right?" Tiffany smiled before exiting your room.

You leaned back and stared outside of your window. You saw Tiffany and Kikwang locked arms as Tiffany leaned her head onto Kikwang's shoulder making them look like a really happy couple. You smile to yourself. *They really make a good couple.*