Watching You By The Side.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afIRTXWEhzI&feature=related

-----------

It was your engagement day. You totally didn't expect it. By your mum decided it was neccessary for you and Gongchan to get engaged. You woke up to a bunch of roses and a little heart-shaped card on your bed. You rubbed your eyes and took the card out from the bouquet. It was a little letter from Minwoo.

To: Lovely ~~~~~~ *^^*
       Uwaa, you're finally getting engaged. Not to mention married, next month.
       Chukha chukha. I'm finally going to see the girl I loved, walking down the aisle.
       It's funny to think the short time we spent as a couple. Hmm... Those little mini
       sing-a-long sessions we had. Kekeke, I promised I'll sing to you on the night of your 
       wedding day, okay? I have nothing much to say, so CHUKHAHAMNIDA CHINGU!

Love, Good-looking Ha Minwoo.

p.s./ 사랑해 

   The last word made you teared up with a weak smile. *Ha Minwoo... You have no idea you made me cry.* You looked at the 11 lavender roses. Curious, you switched on your laptop and searched '11 Lavender roses meaning' You clicked on the link that said "Meaning Of Roses." You scrolled down and noticed 2 tables.

11 Roses You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
Lavender

Love at first sight and enchantment

Send lavender roses of course, to convey the message of your "love at first sight" with that special someone. You can nevertheless also send them if you would like to make a special impression.

The table made you looked back at the roses. A wide smile formed on your lips.

You gracefully went down the stairs and entered the kitchen. Your mum flashed a smile when she saw you, "Oh, you're awake? By the way, did you get the roses? There's a blonde guy who gave that to me saying it was for you. You know you're going to be Gongchan's fiancee right?" You giggled and nodded, "I know, umma... Wait, did you say there's a blonde guy?" "Yes, why?" "Did you see which way he go?" Your mum scratched her head.

"I believe, he walked towards the bus stop."

------------

You looked right and left for any signs of Minwoo. Then you saw a blonde-haired guy walking down the pavement. You cupped your hands around your mouth, "HA MINWOO!" Minwoo stopped walking, thinking whether what he heard was real. The voice he wanted to belong to is calling him. He turned around and saw you running up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He was too stunned to hug you back.

"Thank you," you breathed into his ear.

Minwoo's lips formed a little smile. "Thank you," you said again. Minwoo finally wrapped his arms around your waist making you hug him tighter. Tears formed on your eyes, "Thank you for everything... Ha Minwoo." Hearing his names from your lips made his heart skipped a beat. You didn't let go of him. You wanted the time to stop so you could hold him just like that for the whole day. But you knew it was your engagement day, and you didn't want to let Gongchan see you hugging another guy. You loosen the hug and finally let go of him.

Minwoo looked at you, "You don't have to thank me for anything, you know." You looked down. *He is right, why am I thanking him?* "It's just that... I'll miss you." You bit your lip.

*I'll miss you too...* "Ah, it's not like we're not going to not meet anyways. I'll see you in school, in class, at the gallery..." he stopped when he heard you sniffled, "It's going to be different after today, Minwoo. Nothing's going to be the same." He faintly smiled, "Aye, we're still going to meet. It's going to be the same. Okay? Now go home and get ready for your engagement. I'm going out of town." You looked up and pulled his sweatshirt sleeve.

"Gajima...." You sobbed.

Minwoo didn't look back knowing it'll hurt him more if he did. "Gajima," you started to weep. "Aye, why are you crying. I'm just going to head home and get ready for your ceremony." Minwoo swallowed the lump that was stucked in his throat. He slowly pushed your hand away and walked towards the bus stop with his hands in his pockets. You watched as he leaved. *You sounded as if you're okay when you're not, Minwoo.* You wiped your tears and went back to your house.

--------

 You sat on your dressing table, holding onto your phone. You took a deep breath as Tiffany helped you with your hair. "Why are you sighing?" She asked. You looked at her reflection and then looked down again, "I don't know, unnie. My heart... Feels uneasy." Tiffany stopped doing your hair and pulled sat down next to you.

"You're afraid aren't you?"

You turned to her, "Huh?"

"You're afraid of losing Minwoo but, you can't run to him because you're going to be Gongchan's fiancee and soon... His wife," Tiffany smiled.

Your door was knocked by your brother, who poked his head, "Hey, the guests are here, let's go." Tiffany lightly place her hand on your shoulder before following Kikwang to the living room. You took a deep breath and stood up, fixing your white fairy dress. You placed your phone on the dressing table and headed to the living room. Guests filled the whole living room making no room for Na Eun, Jinyoung, CNU and Baro.

You stood beside Gongchan. "It's official," He meekly smiled. You flashed a weak smile while your eyes roamed the room for Minwoo. You couldn't see him anywhere. Gongchan slid the ring into your finger and kissed you. Your heart thumped. You responded to his kiss before pulling away.

"What's wrong?" Gongchan whispered.

"Nothing.." You pulled him into another kiss before he could say anything.

Minwoo watched from the kitchen where the crowd blocked him from your view. His heart broke, "Saranghae... Forever and always."