Threat.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoqDf8Wrbg

-----------

Minwoo gasped, "Umma. Why?"

"She's ought to know you're getting married to ~~~~~." Mrs.Ha explained.

Your eyes widened, "Married?"

Mrs.Ha turned to Minwoo, "You didn't tell her?" Minwoo didn't answer. Mrs.Ha sighed and showed you a smile, "He's suppose to get married if he wants to continue the Ha Enterprise as the heir. However, this man, didn't want to get married."

Minwoo rubbed his neck, "Umma.. I just don't want to, alright. Ask Heechul hyung!"

"Your hyung already owned a studio." Mrs.Ha flicked Minwoo's ear.

-------

Minwoo offered you a ride home, but you insist on going home alone. He walked you to the gate. "Hectic day huh?" He chuckled. You nodded, "Kind of."

"Sorry for the sudden dinner with my parents." Minwoo run his hair through his blonde hair. You shook your head with a smile, "I enjoyed it. Your mum seems nice. Your dad too. And your brother..." "It's hard to get along with him. Trust me, he'd been driving me crazy this past few days." Minwoo raised his hand. You giggled. *I like hearing you laugh.* Minwoo let out his pinky, "Promise not to tell anyone about this?" You eyed his pinky and then to him. You locked your pinky with his and let out a small laughter. "Promised."

Minwoo walked back into his house after sending you to the gate. You walked to the bus stop but then a pair of hands grabbed your arm. Your turned around and saw a familiar girl. Her nails was digging into your arm. You winced in pain as you strugled. Her eyes were furious. She was boiling red.

"You!" She hissed. "You better stay away from Minwoo or I'll kill you! Don't think I don't know who you are, Lee ~~~~~. You're Gongchan's ex girlfriend."

Then a flashback played in your mind. She was the one who made out with Gongchan at the hallway. Your eyes began to get wet. You tried your hardest to free your arm.

"You're the one who made out with Gongchan, aren't you?" You asked in fear.

She scoffed, "Of course. You were there with Minwoo oppa. HE WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF YOU! Now, you're going to get married with Minwoo oppa after denying the fact that you were dating him?!" Her eyes widened.

"I AM NOT DATING HIM!" You barked. She began to grip onto your arm harder.

"Lies! I'm telling the news to Gongchan oppa. You're dead." She gritted her teeth.

"Please. Don't. It's not true." You begged.

Jaeyoon let go of your arm and flicked her hair. She turned and walked away. The sky thundered. You fell onto your knees and trembled. You began crying and hugging your knees close to your chest. *Why am I crying when she threatened me syaing she will tell Gongchan? Why am I even worried.* A pair of arms encircled you from the back, "I know you won't be safe, alone." A husky voice whispered into your ear.