Art Exhibition.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3u1QNXEYd0

----------

You wore a beautiful strapless black prom dress. You matched it with a pair of strappy black stilettos. You hair was tied up in a ponytail. You looked splendid. Of course you have to look amazing for an exhibition. Especially when it is an Art Exhibition where tourists and principals from different schools are invited to view the artworks of freshman. You were chosen to explain and welcome the guests for your exhibition. Gongchan wore a simple black tuxedo with a matching bow. You fixed his bow and his hair. He grinned, "You're acting like my wife already." You smiled, "Am I not going to be your wife, one day?" He chuckled. You s your arm around his and headed towards the gates. You took a deep breath.

"Come on, you're nervous already?" Gongchan rolled his eyes.

You glared at him, "Of course! You have no idea how many guests are there."

Gongchan wrapped his arm around your neck. "I'll be there, won't I? I'll make sure your worries will go away." That did cheered you up a little bit. You gave him a faint smile and fixed your dress before pushing the door to the Art Gallery. Thousands of guests turned and smiled at you. Your jaw dropped slightly at the amount of people. *How many people did professor invited?!* You turned to Gongchan, "I can't do this. I really can't." Gongchan sighed and pulled your rubberband off slowly and gently. "You look amazing with your hair down. And you do know, when your hair is down, you have more confidence. No one can actually see you with that hair of yours all oer your face. You'll do well, okay?" He kissed your forehead. You sighed and walked in while Gongchan headed to the refreshments.

"~~~~~!" A familiar voice sang.

You turned and saw Na Eun coming your way with a drink in her hand, "Hello~ y." You giggled, "Na Eun." "Looking good, eh?" She winked. You blushed and nudged her. "Stop it." She laughed, "Arasso. Hey guess what?" You raised an eyebrow. "Im back with Jinyoung. And he is coming tonight. With CNU and Baro oppa of course." She said with a cheeky smile. You clapped your hands, "That means Gongchan and Sandeul will finally get to meet them? And the group is back?" Na Eun nodded. You fist pumped and high fived your best friend.

"Lee ~~~~~" Your professor called. You meekly smiled and waved, "I've got to go. Visit my exhibit alright?" Na Eun nodded while sipping. You disappeared through the crowd and finally met the professor. "There you are. Here's the key, now go open up your exhibit." She handed you a ring of keys. You scratched your head, "Which one is it?" You were searching for the right key when you bumped into someone, hard. You rubbed your head and looked up. "Are you- ~~~~!" Minwoo chuckled. *It's him again...* "Hey! You came!" You coughed. Minwoo nodded, "Hey, we bumped into each other again. Something happened?" You shyly rubbed your neck, "No, I was just looking for the right key." You showed him the ring of keys. He, too, were dumfounded at the amount of keys. 

You went through different keys and inserted it to the keyhole but it wouldn't open. Finally, you tried a silver key and it fit perfectly. You shut your eyes hoping it will open. You turned the key and click. The door is open! You're safe. You jumped for joy inside and headed inside, pulling covers off from the paintings. *I hope the guests like these paintings.* Within 5 minutes, hundreds of guests went in your exhibit and admiring all of them. Some placed a deal for one painting and others yelled back a price. You felt like it was on an auction. You laughed and greeted the guests, introducing them to various paintings you painted. Gongchan watched you from far, you were indeed, doing very well without him.

"CHAN-AH!" 3 boys glomped Gongchan from his back.

He turned to see Baro, CNU and Jinyoung in their suits. He pointed to Baro and laughed, "Hyung, you look weird with that suit and your blonde hair. Oh my god, I can't breathe!" Baro shot him a dead look, "You little- Since when were you so rude to me?" "Since high school!" Gongchan replied between his laughter. Baro chased him around the refreshments table. CNU shook his head, "Those two never change." Na Eun kissed Jinyoung's cheek and waved to CNU, "Hello you guys. Wanna head to ~~~~'s exhibit?"

Baro stopped chasing Gongchan and turned to Na Eun, "She has an exhibit?"

Gongchan slapped his head. "Hyung, she's mine." Baro turned and slipped out his tongue, "She's still my princess." Gongchan sighed and hopped onto Baro's back without letting him know. Baro coughed, "Yah! Get off me."

You met eyes with Gongchan and waved. He pointed below him and you saw Baro waving at you. You slapped your hand over your mouth trying to control your happiness. You excused yourself from the guests and went out. You, Baro, CNU, Jinyoung, Na Eun and Gongchan screamed like high school girls. "OMG! YOU GUYS ARE HERE!" "OMG, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS YOU!" Guests stared your way and you hushed the group down. Baro pinched your nose and gave you a friendly hug, "My princess~~~~" CNU pulled him back, "Sorry, ~~~~~. He won't change." You giggled. "It's okay. I miss all of us being together like this. I'm fine with it, oppa."

---------

The whole exhibition ended. Guests complimented your works and left stickypads all over the walls of your exhibit. You bowed and thanked them. You locked the exhibit and handed the keys back to the professor. "You did a good job. Guests love your painting. They will be requesting some paintings for you to re-paint them." She gave you a pat and a thumbs up. You smiled and bowed. Gongchan waited for you at the entrance and wrap his coat around your exposed shoulder. "Thanks," You smiled. Baro was caught fooling around with CNU while Na Eun and Jinyoung watched them

"Hey guys!" You called out.

All of them looked your way. "Let's hang out and party till morning."