Kikwang's engagement.

It Has To Be You. (Sequel to Only One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Z9BABMT5M

---------

Gongchan helped you placed your luggages in your room. The whole house was filled with decorations. You smiled as Gongchan sat next to you. Kikwang popped into your room with a tuxedo. "How do I look?" He spun. You gave two thumbs up and grinned, "Awesome!" Gongchan rubbed the back of his head, "I know it'll be weird to say this but... Hyung, you look handsome." Kikwang blushed and ran back to his room. You giggled. Gongchan pulled you onto his lap and nuzzled into your hair. "I can't believe we have to party after we reach home. I mean in a day, with no rest." You complained. Gongchan kissed your cheek, "Neither do I." You pinched his nose.

Your mum knocked on your door, "Hun, the guests are arriving. Will you check on Tiffany? Oh and Gongchan-" "Ah!!!" The three of you heard Kikwang's childish scream. "-Help Kikwang please." Your mum finished her sentence. You nodded and pushed Gongchan to Kikwang's room and you headed to the masterbed room. You knocked gently and popped your head in. Tiffany was wearing a white gown with her hair up in an elegant bun with thick red lips. You admired her. She giggled and let you in.

"Unnie, you look amazing." You stared in awe.

"Stop staring. I'm getting shy." She laughed.

You helped her fixed her gown and last make up touch ups. She looked more than amazing. More than splendid. She is like the most amazing goddess you ever saw. It was such a heavenly sight. Gongchan knocked on the door, "Hey. It's time, noona. Good luck." Tiffany pouted, "It's not like I'm getting married." You smiled, "You will, one day." You led her down the stairs. Everyone stared at the beautiful fiancee of Lee Kikwang, your brother. His eyes sparkled and his jaw dropped. You chuckled and pushed his jaw up. He fitted the ring that was design for them by your mother into Tiffany's ring finger. He kissed her nose and whispered, "You look beautiful." Tiffany giggled and pulled him for a kiss. The whole house was filled with cheers. Adults hugged each other and wept. You scanned the room and saw Minwoo with Heechul. Minwoo met eyes with you while clapping. He flashed a gentleman smile and waved. You beamed and waved back. Heechul smirked at you.

---------

Old and folk music played. You stared boringly at the ceiling in your room. You wished your parents played pop music instead of boring old songs. Gongchan knocked on your door and watched as your groaned, sitting up straight. You tilted your head a little, "Yes?" Gongchan smirked, "You look awful." "This old songs making me sleep." You pouted. Gongchan helped you fixed your hair and led you downstairs. Your mum beamed and clapped her hands, "There's the new bride!" Your jaw dropped and turned to Gongchan. "She said we will get married soon." You couldn't see Minwoo anywhere. He left Heechul all alone, hitting on the chicks. You facepalmed and pulled your mum.

"What was that?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you two were a real matchmake in heaven. Therefore, no engagements or anything. You're getting married with Gongchan. Same date as Kikwang and Tiffany." Your mum explained.

"But-"

"No buts! Now hurry up and greet everyone." You sighed and put on a smile, greeting everyone. Gongchan followed you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pushed back a strand of your hair to the back. You grinned. "I hope the wedding will go on well, yeah?" Gongchan whispered into your ear. You looked up, "I hope nobody interfere it." You made a face when you thought of Jaeyoon. Gongchan chuckled and pinched your cheek. "No one will." He kissed your forehead and you felt better.

"Hey lovebirds," Tiffany called out.

You turned and hugged her, "Unnie~"

"You two are getting married soon huh?"

You nodded with a little pout. Tiffany giggled and pinched your nose, "It won't be that bad. Since it's a 2-in-1 marriage." You laughed and Kikwang came to Tiffany's side. And there they go again, teasing each other, saying mushy stuffs. You pulled Gongchan, "If you do that to me, I swear, I will leave you." You complained. Kikwang made a face and slapped your arm gently, "Yah. We are here you know." You slipped out your tongue, "I know that. Psh." The four of you laughed at you and Kikwang's silly brother-and-sister arguments.